What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi] 木陰の泉 Demon Angel SAKURA vol.2 -The Spirits of Hell- 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.2 -サクラと魔界の精霊たち- RE148505 RJ148505

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Demon Angel Sakura 2 - RJ148505

Wait, so shadow your pming the game?

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

wait shota? that black demon MC is shota? hopefully you guys will tell me there is an enemy shota, because i hate traps.
From what I recall, there isn't. Sakura is a very, very feminine boy.
It's kinda obvious from when I played the first one and the slimegirl beat me, and just got COVERED in cum.

Then she kinda ground Sakura into blood and guts and slurped up his remains, so I didn't really play anymore...

B_Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

8 battles and dont see any secret/Easter eggs in this one

not really spoiler but my thought on the ending. I disliked there was so little plot development and towards the end the story raised more questions then give answer. silver lining: there's going to be a third game :D

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

holy crap the game is 3,5 GB HUGE D:

B_Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

holy crap the game is 3,5 GB HUGE D:
mainly cuz theres 3 copies of the game in that winrar. Mac(1.55gb), Windows(1.55gb) and Andriod(317mb)

Sakura 1 was 762mb

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woah wait the sequel is already out ?

Novus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beat it, only disappointment was the lack of more game overs per battle.
So much missed opportunity.

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How are the controls this time around? I recall having troubles in the first game..

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For anyone who wants it, here is a 100%(?) save file.

I went through a lag-hell to finish the game, but it was worth every minute! :D
Cheers, rep+ :D

Do you have a save for the first one too?

I can't beat the Scyla

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i don't see a single post saying there this isn't shota.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So now we wait for volume 3 :D. I really hope it just an update but im pretty sure it will be another game and most likely another 6 month wait.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a heads up y'all. A few folks have told me that the link is corrupt becuase they are getting a very fuzzy image in there games. This is due to the game's 2.0 Ghz requirement.

Nothing I can do about that folks, come into the 21 century and buy a new computer.

Also, much love to everyone who's enjoyed the game and tossed me a rep <3

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For anyone who wants it, here is a 100%(?) save file.

I went through a lag-hell to finish the game, but it was worth every minute! :D
Thanks. Where do you place the files though? It's not obvious

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So many contradictory info here.

Someone say there is a shota, then someone else say there isn't.

and a few others like that.
Isnt shota/loli until the tags from dlsite tell it

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just to clarify this game is most likely shota/loli the character looks like a young loli but he's actually a guy with a penis. Even still if you want a link send me or shadow a pm and we'll respond asap.

Also even if it doesn't have a loli or shota tag doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Clearly shota.

So, new mechanic? No longer charging shots up, you have a summon.

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Clearly shota.

So, new mechanic? No longer charging shots up, you have a summon.
Yes, it seems like in this game the better move in most cases is indeed rapid fire using summons. I learned this the hard way when the third enemy launched me clean out of the arena and -Very Easy- Mode Unlocked! burst across my screen :(.

For the uninitiated, Sakura is a male morally-upright fallen angel who can resist the corruption and poison of Hell Element, or miasma, which permeates Hell. Likewise, he can work with Heaven Element, the purifying light that prevents demons from entering Heaven. Unfortunately, this is not a right or wrong situation. Naturally, when intergalactic drama occurs, he does his best to fight through it despite being surrounded by the hungriest women I have ever seen.

Below this point I have altered the coloring on things related to the first game to make them hard to read but I can't really completely erase them at times. So go get the first game, its just as good as this one. I'm sure you can figure out how by this point if not DON'T POST IT IN THE THREAD AS A QUESTION.

This game features the following fetishes in order of how prevalent they are:
Vore
Giantess
Monster Girls
Shota (Sakura is a petite young boy who is comfortable adventuring in stocking, a black dress, and red ribbon.)
Breastfeeding
Watersports
Anal

So basically, everything from the first game. Checklist this if you don't believe me. Every fetish covered in game one is mirrored somewhere in game two besides loli bosses.
This game somewhat feels like a bit of a let down. Instead of building well upon the prequel to shape the series, it just feels like the plot was fattened out by encounters that had no plot reason. I feel like taking the formula of Sakura and just adding minute extra things like an area to play around in, a way to change health besides the difficulty settings, ways to make me care more about Kuroha and Sakura's relationship besides her speaking for/with him, and a few things that wouldn't require new spritework intensive bosses could have made me like this game more than the first. But I don't. It's not worse than the first, it's just kinda more of the same.

Using the game over theme for every sexual situation felt awkward and out of place especially when Sakura reincarnated Kazari.

1. Kazari
Kazari was an interesting fight but the fact that her defeat was exactly the same as the first game was a bad omen for the "more of the same" feeling.
2. Mushroom Girl
Interesting concept. I had no gripes with this fight.
3. Rafflesia
I might be a lamewad at games like these but I hate this fight. The animation looks like a choppy flash game, the attacks fly in predictable but hard to dodge patterns, there's an insta kill hole, the boss needs a redo on its translation.
4. Harpuia/Harpy???.
Best boss fight in the game. Boss has varied attacks, but platforms to help move around. Besides Treant the watersports used in this scene were comedic and helped give her a personality.
Defeat 1 was standard for the series but Defeat 2 was unexpected. I honestly wasn't expecting something like that from the ditzy harpy whose first interaction with Sakura was pissing on him.
5. Aura and Viarche
Spammy as fuck but fun. Aura's unique way of 'eating' made me freak out when I first saw it.
6. Sandworm
BOOOOOOOR-RING. I just spammed Kazari until she stopped bouncing off the walls like she was accomplishing something. I would be happier if she shot out her slime while mid-air. If Sakura can tank through a boss fight on Normal, it's not programmed correctly. I honestly didn't see the defeat coming. It was not bad, just different.
7. Lizard & Terra
The Mermaid from the first game except with different terrain.
8. Treant
The final battle, let's see what she has!
...This...this is FAR less enjoyable than Kuroha from the first game. Oh dear. This feels exactly like Treant from the first game except a terrain change and laser beams. Also she's a massive fatty now from eating so much rabbit meat.
She finally has the puny fallen angel who defeated her and her mercy. What deranged tortures will she perform upon him!? Armpit sex. Armpit sex. Whatever rocks your boat, man.

Honestly, until the creator finishes the series then releases them all in one pack, likely for the price of 2400 Yen, this game feels...exactly like the prequel besides rapid fire being useful due to the claustrophobic fights.