What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

Great job on the translation. This is one of the few rpg maker games I've ever bothered to complete, and that was before the translation was even finished. I did manage to find one piece of dialogue untranslated though, when you enter the forest to go looking for that little girl if you go right back into town you get this.

edit: After playing a bit more I believe it's actually a message about not wearing enough clothes when entering town from that side.

Attachments

Last edited:

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For anyone wondering, the final boss has like 600k+ hp, from simple math at how much the gball does, and looking at his hp with cheatengine after some 1 damage attacks (though i dont remember the exact number). So going at him without a Gball would take hours, even with the prayer bead. And also, I tried from my save in my previous post in an unmodified japanese game, and using the prayer bead disables the effect of charge during the final battle.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not sure if this is supposed to happen, but when i used the prayer bead, i used the g-ball. weird part was that my charge skill X3 didn't increase damage for skills or attacks.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, apparently the charge skill doesn't work when you are fused with the goddess.

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally beat the final boss without using prayer bead nor losing virginity. That took a lot of whacking even though i used a gball. even broke a fully repaired sword using it only for paralyzing edge. after broke sword, I stopped casting starlight and started going triple charge+para or flash blade. and even there i needed like 4 elixirs to recover the sp needed to keep casting. now i dont know what i will do after getting more gballs, since there isnt an extra boss to use them on...

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone has the link to the v1.23 game?
link in first post is not working,any help would be appretiated

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You know what, fck it, im not allowed to post links due to low post count, was gonna link you to letmegooglethatforyou but this was too much hassle.
So: A) learn to search
B) grow old enough to not need to be spoonfed, also, you are too young to be browsing this site.
C) wait for some kind soul to give you what you want.

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know what, fck it, im not allowed to post links due to low post count, was gonna link you to letmegooglethatforyou but this was too much hassle.
So: A) learn to search
B) grow old enough to not need to be spoonfed, also, you are too young to be browsing this site.
C) wait for some kind soul to give you what you want.
alright bro calm down
i mean what to search in the nyaa site
assuming by nyaa u mean and not other site
i tried typing virgin island, virgin goddess, the RJ code, and the jap name
none came up

nvm lol
apparently there are two nyaa torrent sites
now the question becomes how did the other nyaa site get in my browser without me ever being there
but that is for me to find out lol

Last edited:

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

alright bro calm down
i mean what to search in the nyaa site
assuming by nyaa u mean and not other site
i tried typing virgin island, virgin goddess, the RJ code, and the jap name
none came up

nvm lol
apparently there are two nyaa torrent sites
now the question becomes how did the other nyaa site get in my browser without me ever being there
but that is for me to find out lol
Don't bother
Just go to the and search post number 46062396.

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't bother
Just go to the and search post number 46062396.
thx man, that allows me to stop wondering about why the torrent version is almost double the required size

Rincevent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what do i put into search?
and what does shota means?
Shota means underage boy and in a game like this, it means there is sex with a shota, wich is against the rules of the forum so no link can be posted for this game.

For the scene with the cat and the 3 boys, "Must be a virgin, hlevel 20+ and fully clothed, approach the harbor during the night" (from a guide to h-scenes).

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shota means underage boy and in a game like this, it means there is sex with a shota, wich is against the rules of the forum so no link can be posted for this game.

For the scene with the cat and the 3 boys, "Must be a virgin, hlevel 20+ and fully clothed, approach the harbor during the night" (from a guide to h-scenes).
lol, thx for the shota definition bro

and she doesn't need to be a virgin, not according to the event requirement anyway, unless she couldn't have h degree below 100 if she is non-virgin

on an unrelated note, where then can i re-post the modded version of this game in the future, because i'm planning to place back the strip card game from the v1.03 to the translated version, the card game and dialogues won't be translated ofcourse (cuz i don't speak japanese)

Rincevent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol, thx for the shota definition bro

and she doesn't need to be a virgin, not according to the event requirement anyway, unless she couldn't have h degree below 100 if she is non-virgin
It was copy-pasted from the guide i found. If your not a virgin, your h dont go below 50

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It was copy-pasted from the guide i found. If your not a virgin, your h dont go below 50
Just tried lol, you don't need to be a virgin, but got to be really careful, because losing virginity gains 100 H point, and once you get to H degree of 150 or higher, then you become rank 4 and you can confess to lose H degree.:)

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

View attachment update.zip
da dum:)
the card game from the older version v1.03:)
just place the two rpgvxdata files into the unpacked data folder will be fine
i did some translation within the card game (the names), and as for the dialogues and instruction for the game, i can't translate.
the game is located in the bar of the town where the ruin is, talk to the blue bandanna dude to start:)
When first given 3 options, pick the second one to bet her clothes
the game is pretty straight forward, u have to put out cards that are higher than the previous player put out, the first one to lose all their cards win, and joker is the highest, follow by 2 then ace then K, Q, J, then the numbers:)

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not sure if this is supposed to happen, but when i used the prayer bead, i used the g-ball. weird part was that my charge skill X3 didn't increase damage for skills or attacks.
that is mainly due to the limitation of the rpg maker itself, because when u used the prayer bead, you gained 900 attack and adding the sword and what ever attack you have before, you prob at ~960 and attack peaks at 999, charge skill only increase your base attack which will only go up to 999, so you won't gain much damage from using the skill if at all:)

Yuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi guys... i just started to play this virgin island game... currently im following the walkthrough from etigoya, but when i come inside underground ruin (in third town) which is need sun stone and moon stone to open the path, i do not have the moon stone:confused:... can someone give me some hint how to retrieve moon stone?