What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

netorar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

any info about translation progress?
thanks

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

... If he needs to do 70% and that was 3 weeks ago ... I would estimate that he still needs to do about 60% ;) Dont expect the patch that fast.

hellemperor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Waiting for the translation thanks for the "hard" work,get it? haaard work gahaha :D
Also what's up with these new titles? I'm a jungle girl now? that's so yaoi

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do the ones translating this game have a website.
It's just me, and I'm afraid not.

any info about translation progress?
thanks
It's getting there... slowly but it's getting there.

... If he needs to do 70% and that was 3 weeks ago ... I would estimate that he still needs to do about 60% ;) Dont expect the patch that fast.
Sounds about right...I hope.

Waiting for the translation thanks for the "hard" work,get it? haaard work gahaha :D
Also what's up with these new titles? I'm a jungle girl now? that's so yaoi
It's not finished yet , don't thank me so early :p

You get new ones the more you post.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Um guys how do u avoid getting the maid ending i talked to the one eyed guy then when i was on low hp i went to the inn got h scene then i talked again to the one eyed guy low hp to inn again and after the h scene i got the mirror well i talk to the one eyed guy again kinda stuck here dono what to do when i am on low hp and want to sleep i cant cuz i go to jail again -.-

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um guys how do u avoid getting the maid ending i talked to the one eyed guy then when i was on low hp i went to the inn got h scene then i talked again to the one eyed guy low hp to inn again and after the h scene i got the mirror well i talk to the one eyed guy again kinda stuck here dono what to do when i am on low hp and want to sleep i cant cuz i go to jail again -.-
If I'm not wrong, you're pretty much locked in that ending now until later. I THINK you can go to the second town and sleep there instead, the jail scene won't trigger. Use a pheonix feather to travel there to avoid having to fight your way there.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thx is there a way to break the hypnosis later ?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thx is there a way to break the hypnosis later ?
I think the bald guy is suppose to fix it at some point but if you're so far in it where you get the maid ending then it's already too late.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well i saved after the first h-scene with the major

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- .

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well i saved after the first h-scene with the major
The first scene is fine, but basically, don't use the inn in the main town any more. Progress with the story and go with stealing the mirror route, that will end up with the one eyed guy saving you (Raguza) I'm not 100% sure how it happens yet cause I haven't actually translated that bit

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

.- .
well i was following the exact same walktrough saved at the same location as it says and proceeded as it says still got the same ending.Well thx for the link any way i will just continue with the story and w8 for this part to get translated before i sleep in the main city ^^

Keep up the good work monkey man ^^

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When getting the Mayor H scenes, after being rescued by the thief he'll ask you something, where the first choice (since I think you need to choose it after both the first rescues) is to break down and admit you need his help to steal the mirror. If you did it correctly, he'll give you the mirror on the rescue right before the "lose virginity" scene. With the mirror in hand, instead of the maid ending, the next time you get hypnotized, the thief kills the mayor's son, freeing you, but dies (this is ok).

At the end of the game, if you defeated the final boss without using the Goddess orb (possible even with Virginity intact if you level to 43 or so) visiting his grave will let you resurrect him for one of the best endings. Oddly enough though, I had to have the "going to the brothel to lose virginity with rich man scene" before it would happen.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When getting the Mayor H scenes, after being rescued by the thief he'll ask you something, where the first choice (since I think you need to choose it after both the first rescues) is to break down and admit you need his help to steal the mirror. If you did it correctly, he'll give you the mirror on the rescue right before the "lose virginity" scene. With the mirror in hand, instead of the maid ending, the next time you get hypnotized, the thief kills the mayor's son, freeing you, but dies (this is ok).

At the end of the game, if you defeated the final boss without using the Goddess orb (possible even with Virginity intact if you level to 43 or so) visiting his grave will let you resurrect him for one of the best endings. Oddly enough though, I had to have the "going to the brothel to lose virginity with rich man scene" before it would happen.
so if i get the mirror after he saves me i did it right ?
hmm no matter witch option i chose i get the same ending is it possible that when u lose virginity before u start this event that u can only get maid ending cuz i got raped by a mob before this could some one upload their saves after this hypnosis events ? cuz don't wana waste time playing all over againi only want this event done

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want it NOWWWWWW !:)

Monkey just tell us what we need to do to motivate you :)

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I too have grown quite fond of this game. Eagerly awaiting your next release, Monkey!

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oddly enough though, I had to have the "going to the brothel to lose virginity with rich man scene" before it would happen.
Yeah it's VERY strange, there is NO virgin route for him. It won't trigger unless you've gotten that far. Seems odd to me but I guess it leaves it open for him saying he doesn't care (which is what makes her like him even more)

I want it NOWWWWWW !:)

Monkey just tell us what we need to do to motivate you :)
Phew, I'll be damned if I know, I can barely motivate myself, did an all nighter a few days ago, got a boat load translated but still have more to do :/

I too have grown quite fond of this game. Eagerly awaiting your next release, Monkey!
That makes two of us :p

Pukcokerdamn

Reputation score

and if I already use prayer bead before last boss and one eyed man is not dead because I take a mirror instead of get caught what I should do to get ending ? I'm in the inn after she wakes up and tells something about breakfest

netorar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dear Monkyeman any plan for partial translation patch :3