What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
They could only have come from the DLC links you provided, I didn't add anything at all other than that. I guess I'll start over by installing the pre-releases instead maybe that solves it?

Edit: The other instance I have is in "Mod\DLC Librarian Kasume\hair\RYL_twin_curve\GameData\RYL_twin_curve\menu". The guide only says to delete the lipsticks folder not the whole "DLC Librarian Kasume" folder or did I not understand correctly?
I deleted that entire kasume folder when I detected dupes. It's from CMU 2023 repack. At that time maybe the modpack didn't have these hairs. I added them later so there's no way I would have known about them when I wrote the guide.

GentlePro

Reputation score
I deleted that entire kasume folder when I detected dupes. It's from CMU 2023 repack. At that time maybe the modpack didn't have these hairs. I added them later so there's no way I would have known about them when I wrote the guide.
Okay got it no worries. At least now I know that there shouldn't be anything wrong with my setup process, I'll just delete the Kasume folder too in this case.

Thanks for the help!

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Okay got it no worries. At least now I know that there shouldn't be anything wrong with my setup process, I'll just delete the Kasume folder too in this case.

Thanks for the help!
you can keep it. It's for a preset the initial uploader made. Your choice.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
i just installed the gp03 and it didn't crash this time idk why it would nothing happens but the next day starts and a new error message appears, also the recent update just gives me this message when trying to install
wait... you have eng or jap version. This thread is for jap version only. You can't install jap updates or dlc on eng version. I'm going to guess from that screenshot that you have that crappy AIO v5 from f95.

Tripman

Reputation score
wait... you have eng or jap version. This thread is for jap version only. You can't install jap updates or dlc on eng version. I'm going to guess from that screenshot that you have that crappy AIO v5 from f95.
everything i got was from here i dont have the english steam version im guessing when i googled the update thats the one it gave me

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
everything i got was from here i dont have the english steam version im guessing when i googled the update thats the one it gave me
use the link in op to update. current version is 2.36.1 for the jap updater

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I updated and used the new translation zip in the guide however the game now crashes and it gives me these errors
You should try updating CMI first ( or newer) for plugin compatibility with the new game updates.
It also used to crash for me whenever I updated after a certain version. Might be because of some bug in SMVD or SSL that should in theory be fixed now but I can't tell for sure. For me it took up to 8 tries or so to boot properly but once it got there it worked fine the next time. Resetting the SMVD cache in BepInEx\cache could potentially help. Running as admin could also help.

Last edited:

Tripman

Reputation score
You should try updating CMI first ( ) for plugin compatibility with the new game updates.
It also used to crash for me whenever I updated after a certain version. Might be because of some bug in SMVD or SSL that should in theory be fixed now but I can't tell for sure. For me it took up to 8 tries or so to boot properly but once it got there it worked fine the next time. Resetting the SMVD cache in BepInEx\cache could potentially help. Running as admin could also help.
i got it to run with admin finally i'll try to fix it with cmi if i run into anymore error messages