What's new

SIM [Kiss ] Custom Maid 3D 2

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Custom Maid 3D 2

There are probably other factors at play, but I haven't experienced any crashes myself so I can't really help with fixing it.

- x64 version under Windows 7
- AMD 2 cores @ 1 GHz
- Radeon HD 6250
- 2 GB RAM

All in-game settings on low except anti-alias (2x). No major issues despite missing the minimum requirements by a mile. Horrible frame rate during the dance scene but that's about it.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

translaton of config here

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The cause of floating bug is the uncensored patch as expected.
Using this patch once you create a maid they will float, but if you use it after you create the maid it stay there.

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just got the game and spent my first 2 hours only to customize the 1st maid.

Anyway, during the H scene, what's the bar on the top left corner for?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just got the game and spent my first 2 hours only to customize the 1st maid.

Anyway, during the H scene, what's the bar on the top left corner for?
The bars there are maid's pleasure, her stamina and reason. When the first bar is high enough you can make her cum, and your H time is over if stamina or reason goes to zero if I'm correct

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The bars there are maid's pleasure, her stamina and reason. When the first bar is high enough you can make her cum, and your H time is over if stamina or reason goes to zero if I'm correct
If the middle bar goes too low, just go to the next position, if the right bar goes to zero, she passes out and it ends. Which means you can punish her the next evening. (It'll be the last option in dialogue)

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i cant wait for a patch. the game runs smoothly on my pc. the only problem are the crash:(

however looking at the stats seems the problem is i'm using a laptop (i need a better job)
a pc with similar spec shouldn't have any problem

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cant wait for a patch. the game runs smoothly on my pc. the only tproblem are the crash:(

however looking at the stats seems the problem is i'm using a laptop (i need a better job)
a pc with similar spec shouldn't have any problem
What are the specs of your laptop?

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What are the specs of your laptop?

its directly said on the site that there's a chance a laptop might no be able to run the game

-----------------------------------------
Processor Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4500 @ 2.30GHz
Manufacturer Intel
Speed 2.3 GHz
Number of Cores 2
Video Card 1 Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer Intel
Chipset Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Dedicated Memory 128 MB
Total Memory 1.7 GB
Video Card 2 Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer Intel
Chipset Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Dedicated Memory 128 MB
Total Memory 1.7 GB
Memory 4.0 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Service Pack 1
Size 64 Bit
Edition Home Premium

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info about the bars.

And now, how to control the X & Y axis of the camera? I only know that right click is to control the viewing angle, and the mouse wheel is to zoom in/out.

I got the girl to do some pose but the camera angle is still viewing the girl from the position where she was standing. When she's laying/crouching I can't view her.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And now, how to control the X & Y axis of the camera? I only know that right click is to control the viewing angle, and the mouse wheel is to zoom in/out.
Hold the middle button.... that mean hold you mouse wheel.

And this just release from HF....
Someone made ITHVNR - or easier to understand its ITH with VNR code, which able to hook CM3D2... with its system of coz.
Finally can read those chat, and some of them quite nice

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The uncensor don't work for me, and I follow step by step the instructions, someone else got the same issue?

I reinstall the game and shorten the path to it, I try to put CM3D2Tool 1.0.1.4 in the game root folder,outside and also in the GameData , and the inject.bat still close Instantly.

The modder doesn't respond to my mp.
someone can help?

My config :
i5-3550 3.30GHz
GeForce GTX 680
16Go Ram DDR3
Windows Seven 64 Bits

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The uncensor don't work for me, and I follow step by step the instructions, someone else got the same issue?

I reinstall the game and shorten the path to it, I try to put CM3D2Tool 1.0.1.4 in the game root folder,outside and also in the GameData , and the inject.bat still close Instantly.

The modder doesn't respond to my mp.
someone can help?
Copy the tool itself and the texture stuff mention in there to you game data.
Then you can start injecting by draging the folder into the inject file...

Appearently moving the arc file out from the gamedata folder doesnt work, so you have to do it inside the folder with the tool as well

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Copy the tool itself and the texture stuff mention in there to you game data.
Then you can start injecting by draging the folder into the inject file...

Appearently moving the arc file out from the gamedata folder doesnt work, so you have to do it inside the folder with the tool as well
He said that he already did things what you suggested. I have exactly the same problem and no idea that what causes it.

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He said that he already did things what you suggested. I have exactly the same problem and no idea that what causes it.
Try putting the tool on a shorter path (i.e C:\CM3D2Tool\), and copy the needed file (texture, model etc) there. It worked for me at least.

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Altrius for your advice an answer is always fine, but as khrk wrote, I did what you suggested ^^ .

HorizonStrider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to have an issue with the game.

So the game loads "correctly", in the sense that no error messages pops up. However, once I get to the second loading screen (the "only playable in japan" one) it seems to get stuck there and not go on.

Any idea on what's the problem? I've been using Locale Emulator and have update 1.01 installed.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I seem to have an issue with the game.

So the game loads "correctly", in the sense that no error messages pops up. However, once I get to the second loading screen (the "only playable in japan" one) it seems to get stuck there and not go on.

Any idea on what's the problem? I've been using Locale Emulator and have update 1.01 installed.
be patient and click again and be patient, rinse and repeat until you get in the menu (takes 1 or 2 clicks)

HorizonStrider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

be patient and click again and be patient, rinse and repeat until you get in the menu (takes 1 or 2 clicks)
Don't think that's going to help much, but I took a look at the output log to see if anything could help isolate it.

NotSupportedException: Can't get timezone name.
at System.CurrentSystemTimeZone..ctor (Int64 lnow) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.TimeZone..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.TimeZone
at System.DateTime.get_Now () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.GUI..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for UnityEngine.GUI
at UnityEngine.GUIUtility.BeginGUI (Int32 skinMode, Int32 instanceID, Int32 useGUILayout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
The most common error.
Should I change to a different locale emulator, or is did I download something wrong?