What's new

[Kazemichi Ya] プリズンファンタジア~亡国の聖騎士~ / Prison Fantasia (RJ111049)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Prison Fantasia

This game brings up a genre I haven't played much at all; but it does it quite well. In the future I'd like to see some more scenes and a better storyline, including memorable characters and the like. But overall it's got really good potential, even though it was quite short. I do hope that the circle makes a new game in the same style, with a bigger world to explore.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone have v1.1? its only add CG room and fixing some bugs though

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is wonderful, but short. I hope the game maker can expand the story.

P/S 2 scenes on the bed in INN, one with a monster and another with a human.
To go to INN, you should go to EAST exactly. Of course, there is a pig on the way. Buy a pink potion 50g and come to the field of the northeast, use it on the field as same as field in the first town to make the flower bloom everywhere :eek::eek::eek: The pig will allow you pass.

henreh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm in the process of translating the game (first time I'm a noob!). it might not be accurate though but it would make sense in English...I hope.

I have ran into a problem though. The heroines name doesn't machine translate well...I have the results of Eruu and Erui. Depending on what people like more I'll go with the more popular one. So far I've covered half the prologue in a hour so depending on how much I work till I fall asleep will be the latest progress update.

or if someone fluent in japanese could translate this for me, it would help a lot

エルウィ

Last edited:

kitchenandlores

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey thanks for your work, it looks like "Erui" from the katakana. Sorry if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I did Japanese.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm in the process of translating the game (first time I'm a noob!). it might not be accurate though but it would make sense in English...I hope.

I have ran into a problem though. The heroines name doesn't machine translate well...I have the results of Eruu and Erui. Depending on what people like more I'll go with the more popular one. So far I've covered half the prologue in a hour so depending on how much I work till I fall asleep will be the latest progress update.

or if someone fluent in japanese could translate this for me, it would help a lot

エルウィ
Cool

I prefer Eruu than Erui

But perhaps You should ask other Japanese translator

henreh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I fell asleep after translating the first 5 maps. I really don't know how to translate sound effects/phrases so everything just sounds mechanical and awkward as of now.

I went with Eruu since it was easier to type out but I can change it later on.

Vote count

Eruu - 1
Erui - 1

edit 2

Prologue is 99.9% done and I can't figure out what one line says so I'm just moving on. It's a lot more text based afterwards so sadly so it'll make me longer. I think I can finish this in a week or so and will upload it when it's 50% translated for feedback.

Last edited:

Seip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

エルウィ
Might be closer to Elwy or Elwyn.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

エルウィ
That's a tricky one. It is literally:
エ = "E" (short "e" sound in English, like in the name Emily)
ル = "ru" (note that "L" sounds are not native to Japanese, so this could easily be an L sound instead. In fact, it probably is.)
ウィ = "wi" (Big ウ "u" + little ィ "i". This is how Japanese try to pronounce "wi", which is not a sound native to Japanese.)
For example, the name "William" is written in katakana like this: ウィリアム (ウィ "wi" + リ "ri" + ア "a" + ム "mu")
Similarly, the name "Elwyn" is very close to what you're trying to translate, is written like this: エルウィン

Long story short, I would tranlsate it as something like: " " or "Elwy".

henreh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks with the translating help guys (+rep for you!), I really appreciate it. I had google translate her name as Erwin..and yeaa I don't think a lot of people can fap to someone named Erwin so I'll go with Elwyn. I have maybe 40% of the prison paraphrased and translated but I'm done for today. The machine translations are getting worse so progression may slow down.

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks with the translating help guys (+rep for you!), I really appreciate it. I had google translate her name as Erwin..and yeaa I don't think a lot of people can fap to someone named Erwin so I'll go with Elwyn. I have maybe 40% of the prison paraphrased and translated but I'm done for today. The machine translations are getting worse so progression may slow down.
Elwyn definitely sounds more elfish than Erwin.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

why not just elwy? since there's no "N(ン)" in her name

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I had google translate her name as Erwin..and yeaa I don't think a lot of people can fap to someone named Erwin so I'll go with Elwyn.
That's a damned good call.

Much as I like Steve Irwin, I REALLY don't want to be seeing his face mentally superimposed on my animu chicks.

henreh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a damned good call.

Much as I like Steve Irwin, I REALLY don't want to be seeing his face mentally superimposed on my animu chicks.
lol someone actually negative repped me because I did that...seems like he didn't care about the translators opinion.

anyway, I'm sticking with Elwyn since it took me quite some time to edit Eruu to Elwyn.

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(his url link) *ttp://depositfiles.com/files/6qs2kk3b5 (that I can't post)
HERE
Thank you kindly! though...

grabbed this - uncompressed fine, ran the install file with no errors, but when I try to run the game I get an error:

"File Corrupted

Please Run a Virus-check then re-install the program"

... but anti-virus software is quiet (none detect - and it is up to date)

Any ideas?

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you kindly! though...

grabbed this - uncompressed fine, ran the install file with no errors, but when I try to run the game I get an error:

"File Corrupted

Please Run a Virus-check then re-install the program"

... but anti-virus software is quiet (none detect - and it is up to date)

Any ideas?
run as the adm

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

by the way...did you notice that when the game ends it says that we only completed 95%

Status
Not open for further replies.