What's new

Katrina (avatar99)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Katrina (avatar99)

Katrina answer make turn on the sadist part of the kitsune and it make her take a dry vine that without give her time, make her fall as her hands found another vine when Katrina resist the weight of bot for an instant. the cow harness get more thigh and Katrina dont was able to stop a lewd moo that escaped her drolling mouth, the vines around her breasts also press her udders making drop a stream of milk from them until Yami taked the vines not before order to the cow to endure it. They continued their way but Katrina was so excited by the great feeling that the bondage harness bring her than sudenly she lost her grip as a big shiver surround her Eeeek!!! D-DONT LOST THE GRIP....HNNGH... hahhhng COW!! Yami shout until the sluty cow return to take the vines and then they climb around other 15 minutes, reaching the floor completely tired.

The kitsune lift the cow until a safe place in the upper floor and grind Looks like you make me some red marks on my soft skin, but you do a decent job helping me to reach this place,instead of discipline you lets make your training a little more interesting, are you ready for a little fun game? the dark kitsune said with a grind as she start to untie herself.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

She moos and moans in pleasure as Yami tightens the harness, panting for breath and enjoying the sensations. As they reach the top she would blush upon seeing Yami's sly grin. "S-Sure Yami, I-I'll play a game with you." she stutters out nervously with a blush as she watches the kitsune take off the harness. She smiles shyly and moos, still enjoiying the tightness of her harness.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

the kitsune make a sigh of relief now that she was free of the vines The will creatures like me could dislike this game, but Im sure that you will enjoy it, as the sluty cow that you are. Dont move unless i order you, as i prepare all said with a giggle at the end. Then she proceed to modify the harness until turn it into a bondage rope suit, then she found a wide vine and with some vines she turn it into a blindfonder who put in the cow head to make her unable to see, with soft moves she proceed to tie the limbs of the cow until make her unable to move an inch. Katrina was so lost in her bliss as her friend continued thigh the ropes and even caressing her udders as Katrina remain in her kness unable to move without make the vines more thigh in her erogenous parts. Now you really look as a true cow, are you happy with this? moo lewdly if you want more my slutty cow friend said smiling as Yami plays with the cow tail and pull her ropes making the moment better for Katrina.

Lurker
Reputation score

She giggles and moos happily as her friend ties her up and blind folds her so, enjoying every second of it. She stayed put and allows Yami to do as she wishes becoming fully submissive to the kitsune. As Yami continue to play with her she moos and moans in pleasure before giving a loud, lewd moo when she is prompted to by Yami. She was beginning to fall in love with Yami and couldn't wait till she saw what the kitsune came up with next.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

unabled to resist more she giggled as the cow obey her completely Good, you really are a well trained cow. her hand soon pull a rope and this get more inside of Katrina wet honeyhole and then Yami other hand caress and pinch her milky massive breasts, she get close her ear and make a little soft bite in the cow left ear before whisper i will return the favor to you for impregnate me, i hope that you are ready for this

Katrina was then only able to feel how Yami continued pleasuring her, the ropes get more thigh and soon they started to reach their limit as she was close her climax, even when Yami was getting even better with every move, her places were assalted in many orders and then Yami untie her honeyhole ropes without Katrina could focus to notice it, but soon something start to lick her neithers, as she start to get milked, Yami take Katrina tail and insert it in the cow cunt, as if were a large dildo and then insert her fingers in her rear as start to suck the big breasts do you want to come? beg for it, say me your true being. Do you really need it, isnt my beloved cow?

Lurker
Reputation score

She moans, moos and mewls from the pleasure, whimpering as she is denied her orgasm which is on the cusp so many times. She blushes and says "A-Ahhnnn! Oh mistress Yami! It f-feels so good, please punish your slutty cow more!" Finally when her tail was being used as a dildo and still she was being denied her orgasm she whimpers again and says "O-Oh please mistress, please let your silly cow cum!?" Enjoying the sensations in her pussy, her ass, and the suckling of her udders.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her giggles turn into a deep sigh and without stop to use the cow she said Ussually i would continue this for hours until break my slaves, but you are a little slutty silly cow, this will be enoug for you Sudenly Yami increased her hand speed and then her tails surround both girls, they were soft and then they started to get warm and shine, Katrina could feel the Kitsune magic affect her body who get more sensible and with a bright explosion both reach their climax as the magic make them fall exahust in the floor, Yami then decide to sleep over her still tied friend as her voice return to a more calmed and friendly it was awesome, when we return i will give you a full training sesion. both girls rest close each other and Yami continue with the foreplay

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina screams and arches her back as she orgasms, squirting her juices as proof. Laying there panting for breath in the after glow she smiles and sighs contentedly as the soft tail surround her in their comforting warmth. She cuddles into them and moos softly "I-I'd like that mistress." the cow says before falling asleep.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yumi just giggled after the answer of her "new slave" now there was not any doubt who was the leader of the group and of course she was without any reason to hate her friend or lover, she then start to caress Katrina face and body as she get close her cow ear to whisper her rest well my silly slave, your beloved mistress will protect you. she then give her two kisses on her neck and cheek as she continue pleasuring the cow even when she was sleeping trying to entertain herself with her new toy as she make guard. Katrina was so tired to get up, but her mind continued showing her lewd dreams with Yami and their mistress. After a time she wake up and she could feel the warm body of her new mistress at her side,but it was a little diferent, as some round part of her touch her belly, but she was distracted by the skilled hands of the kitsune who smiling said Good morning cow, i had free your limbs a little, follow me in your four as i guide you throug this place she spank her rear weakly a pair of times until Katrina get ready and then she add C'mon a cow like you need to eat to fill these big udders, or how will you feed our childs Katrina still had on the blindfold and using a vine Yami pull her collar playfully.

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes and mewls as she wakes up to the foreplay, obediently getting on all fours and crawling with the tug on her new leash. "I am very hungry." she'd say in agreement, giggling and squeeling from the light spanking of her ass.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

in her deep blindness the cow follow her mistress without know what she will eat until Yami stop from time and push a little her head to show her where was the food and as Katrina eat, she caress and licked her honeyhole when she could saw how the cow eat her breakfast. Katrina could only taste the grass that she was ordened to eat and then after many spots she reached to smell something really tasty but was stoped by Yami wait, cow. That is my food, be a obedient cow and wait until i end my breakfast

Katrina was only able to ear her mistress eating that roasted meat for a time and after a time she feel the hands of her moving her to a different position before feel her leeps sucking her breasts drinking her sweet milk nearly making her reach a great arousal point and sudenly with a pasionate deep kiss, Yami feed her with some of her food.

Lurker
Reputation score

She obediently eats the grass offered to her to eat. Chewing on it softly. Once they'd stopped she would sit still and wait as Yami eats her meat. She'd moo in pleasure as Yami drinks her milk before blushing and eating the food as she kissed Yami back.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The pair continued feedem each other and Katrina could taste the love of her partner as she was feeded like a little baby fox but in a sensual way and even Yami had the enough will to let fall the milk direct to her mouth. After a time Yami stoped and give a last kiss before said when she put katrina's hand on her round belly I dunno who train you but you really are a sluty cow, but anyway you are more than my best friend and is an honor had your childrens, no matter how they will look Yami then pet her a little more before free her of her bindfold slowly, leaving her get adapter to the little light of the cave and then Katrina saw the well pregnant state of the Kitsune who even had engorged breasts ready to feed their childs around a little leaf bed and a clean place where some skulls remain.

We can play a little more until they born, then when they get out you will take them inside you, so now its your time, use me as you like, i cant get more drenched of cum anyway.

Lurker
Reputation score

She smiles as she remembers her rich mistress. "She was one of a kind." She says fondly, moaning into the kiss and blinking as she got used to the light again once her blindfold was off. "I'm glad you think of me as a friend and not a rival mistress." She says to Yami happily. She'd cuddle with Yami and suckle the foxes breasts to drink her milk.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yami left free a low moan after the interesting way of the cow have to pleasure, with her supernatural streng life the cow and put her in her hands like a little baby That time when i was in the verge of the death, i just feel really bad of how i treat you...ahhn... You are so inocent even when you are more lewd than a horny slut said making some little giggles at the end and then after a time let her in the floor with her, still sucking Yami milk who was not so good as her curse milk but was delicious enough to maintain her sucking the leaking breasts until nearly get sleep with the pets of her mistress Please call me Mistress Yami for now on, we have a mistress and will be weird that you say it to both After these words Yami just rest and cuddles close her friend, as her pregnancy state will make her an easy prey for the monsters. They caress and kissed each other until both noted how the belly get larger and some liquids escape of Yami, it was clear that it was time to give birth. Yami scream a little and searched for Katrina hand as instintively get in a birth position and after some tiring minutes the first part of the baby start to get out, showing two little point ears who were proof of the successfull creation of an humanoid hibrid and suddenly Yami noted a how a new feeling start to take out the pain. She moaned everytime more louded and after a long push she orgasm and let free a blonde fox girl baby with two little cute cow horns and also she give birth to three tentacle little creatures. Yami was really tired and was time for Katrina check the babies, her daughter was silent and the cow was angushed until she tried to make her cry with success, the little creatures were touching both girls with quick moves, maybe looking for a free nipple to suck, but Yami was very tired to notice something.

Lurker
Reputation score

(Can we start a new game. Same car with a different toon in a different game?)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

[ok. Do you want a complete reboot? Also, will you use the same player with just a different game or Katrina will restart other game after her mind was changed a little by the game?]

Game over
After give birth, both girls laid close each other taking care of their litter until Yami get ready to continue and give a strange order to Katrina, she said her to put their babies inside her dimensional hole to have them safe and without ask twice she put her hand on Katrina´s neithers and with a new order Katrina sprout her tentacles from her honeyhole who incredible was allowed to put inside all the babies without hurt them, causing her a great strange feeling, its was weird to put them inside her womb or dimensional hole to put them on care of her own tentacles, but her inner self loved the idea and expected to do it again, soon.

Their journey continued and Katrina loved to stay with the ropes on her and even have all the nights bondage sesions everytime more intense and betters, her way to act soon turned into a more childrish and naughty, she even loved to act as a cow any moment possible and even leave Yami to ride her, as she whip her rear and play with her womb. So, after many battles, defeats and months of being used by the monsters, the two ended their job after 5 years walking around the world. Now Katrina was completely corrupted and even use her own tentacles to impregnate both of them in their sesions when Yumi accept. Katrina was a completely cow woman now, her massive breasts dont leave to leak milk and she just leave her tentacles to drink of them, who was ussually nearly all the day, except when Yami order to give her some, it looks like her childrens drink from her milk inside her thanks to the tentacles who regurgitate it and at that time she have hundred of fine cow/foxgirls and women of many races and places who she had trap inside her.

The Mistress then receive her with her arms open, happily to see her best slaves fine and soon she take them to the ritual place, there have many sex crazy girls around a big ritual circle and after put the artefacts in place the ritual started. Soon Katrina feel a dark but pleasant aura, her body was in need just be there and started to have a sex sesion with Yuki who also was in need. All the woman moan lowdy in a complete sexual inhuman tone and even the army who tried to stop the event just fall on the floor and join the orgy, as their clothes just disolve in the air, in that group was her others old mistress and with a unison orgasm all ended, as the magic corrupt a huge part of the world. It was the end of the realm of the demons, but neither the humans or demihumans get the victory, it was the shadow mistress who was now the eternal ruler of the world. Nobody tried to go against her will, the death, wars and nearly all the problems of the world dissapear that day, but with a high price. Now there was not true freewill, all even in the freedom of their lust were just slaves of their bodies, all thanks to a common magician who turned into a cowgirl, a pet and the top slave slut pet of the shadow woman. She was also ironically the slave mistress of the rich girl, Eliandra, Tabatha, as also many others women who were once maids of her house and castle. She dont need to do anything in her eternal live, just live happily with her family and lover Yami, as the monsters and slaves pet them and fulfill her needs.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

(Katrina will restart with her mind changed.)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina wake up in a deep ark place, her mind was cleaned all that was abble the machine to do, but it was like when she was in the first labor time of Yami, even her body was completely wet and the clothes were so drenched that bother her.

The slutty girl was slighty hungry, but not like she will be in danger if she decide to play another sesion.

Unfortunately the continue was not in the screen who have these options, but she noted a little bug in one of them

-New Game
-Settlings (New: Create your own avatar)
-Quick G4m3

Lurker
Reputation score

She blinks and looks around feeling the strange womb like sensation with a blush on her cheeks. Having felt it before and enjoying the feeling. She sees the options and chooses New Game wanting to start fresh with a new character.

She creates a new character:

Name: Amanda
Level 0 Trait: magic
Description:

Attitude: Amanda is a nerdy going through high school. She sees many of the girls around her start to become slutty bimbos and is trying to resist attempts to make her the same way.

Game search: Bimbo Schoolgirl

Humans: Y 5
Male/Female: Y 5
Female/Female: Y 5
Pregnancy: Y 5
Birthing: Y 5
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: Y 5
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y 5
Bimboification: y5
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Medium roughness but leaning on the gentle side.
(All others please ask before initiating? Otherwise assume no.)