Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Karrie Valsimot (Prinny # 471)

"I remember what the Shifters are honestly, though I've not seen one like Haruka before. And I don't think it'd be good to go out with me carrying one of their young and all probably. But a new name..." the dark elf girl said, trailing off as Karrie mentioned giving her a new name, lost deep in thought about it. She continued after a few seconds, "If you want to give me a new name, then yes I don't mind."

The dark elf looked up at Karrie with a slightly hopeful look on her face after that, maintaining her hug on Karrie, holding her tightly. This dark elf girl seemed like such a good girl to Karrie, so gentle and docile acting.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nodding, Karrie said "Well you can think of your answer when you`re done with your pregnancy..." Karrie stopped hugging Elise to think for a moment about giving her a new name, coming up with one a few seconds later and saying "How about Rachel?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay, I don't really remember if I fought before any at all though so I don't know if I'll be any help in a fight. And Rachel sounds fine to me," the dark elf replied, smiling for the first time since Karrie saw her, hugging herself and idly caressing her own belly for a few moments.

"So... what's your name? I don't remember you telling me yet. I also remember Shizune telling me that you and I are almost like sisters now, since we're both mates of the two alphas. So... can I can you sis sometimes?" Rachel asked, looking a bit happier than she had earlier now that Karrie had gotten her to open up a bit.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nodding, Karrie said "Stay out of combat until we find a way to help train you." Karrie smiled as she idly rubbed her belly, Karrie blinked and said "Im Karrie, sorry i didnt tell you my name earlier, i should have some manners." she apologised, Rachel said that sometimes she would call her sis which made Karrie blush lightly and say "Uh...sure..."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel nodded when Karrie told her to stay out of fighting, then she hugged her again when she told her she didn't mind her calling her sis and told her name. "Thank you Karrie, and don't worry about it. You were too busy helping me to bother, so it's okay," Rachel said, laying her head on Karrie's shoulder.

Moments later, before Karrie could say anything else to Rachel, Haruka walked back into the room holding a wet towel in hand. The kitsune herm came over to the table and began washing it, glancing over at Karrie and giving her a look as if asking if she was successful in getting the dark elf to talk and or open up any.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Smiling, Karrie accepted Rachels hug, the kitsune herm had come into the room and started to clean the table, looking over at Karrie as if to ask if she had managed to find out what was wrong, Karrie noddedin response, smiling and cuddling with Rachel.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Karrie smiled and nodded to her, Haruka smiled back at her, heaving a sigh of relief before continuing with her table cleaning. After she was through with that, Haruka came over to them and wrapped her arms around both of them, pulling them out of their hug with one another and into her own, an arm around either of them as she pressed their heads to her breasts. Rachel had no complaint and allowed herself to be pulled out of Karrie's arms and into Haruka's, nuzzling against the fox herm's chest, smiling happily in her embrace.

"There there dear, just let your alpha hold you and protect you. So what's your name cutie?" Haruka said, caressing Rachel's head, stroking her hair gently.

"I couldn't remember my real name, so K-Karrie here gave me a new one," Rachel replied, cuddling up to Haruka a little as her hair was stroked, looking very relaxed and happy.

"Did she now. Well that was sweet of you Karrie," Haruka said, smiling down at Karrie where she was against her chest.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karrie was pulled into a hug by Haruka along with Elise, she asked Rachels name, but she responded by saying she was given a new one, looking up at Haruka, Karrie nodded and said "Her new name is Rachel haruka."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It's a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl. Now come on you two, it's time for bed. Tomorrow we leave to head out Karrie, after breakfast. Also Vanessa said she would go back out instead of Kagari and Shana, so that Shana could get some rest and so Kagari could protect the sanctuary since she knew the place better. I talked to them while you two were talking," Haruka said, letting Karrie know about the change of plan for heading out the next day.

After that, Haruka helped both of them stand and led them down the hall towards their very large bedroom, stopping along the way for Karrie to put Ami to bed in their nursery. After leaving the nursery when Ami was put to bed, Haruka led them on down the hall and walked them past the bedroom instead of going in. Rachel gave her a curious look and asked where they were going that they passed the bedroom, but Haruka just pulled them both closer to her and kept going until they made their way into the first room past the room where Karrie had given birth in. "We decided since there are so many of us all now that the alphas, betas, and the gamma all needed their own bedroom for them and their mates, so this bedroom will be ours and Shizune's from now on," Haruka explained to them as they entered the bedroom, which had a fairly large king sized bed in it, Shizune was already in there laying on the bed, stark nude and apparently waiting for them to arrive for bedtime.

After arriving in the bedroom, Karrie would see Haruka undress herself and give her a look as if saying to come on and get naked too and hop in bed. While Karrie decided whether or not to take her clothing off, Haruka laid down on the bed and both her and Shizune both started patting the bed between the two of them, beckoning Karrie and Rachel to get in.

"Come you two, let us sleep, we'll keep you warm... and have some fun if you want," Haruka said to them, giving a naughty wink to Karrie in particular, but it was also meant for Rachel. Shizune winked at them too after Haruka did, also mainly directed at Karrie, but also meant for Rachel.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nodding, Karrie said "I understand." as the two were now being lead off to sleep, first Karrie helped Ami into bed and gave her a goodnight kiss on the baby kitsunes forehead, Haruka told her that everyone was getting their own bedrooms now because there were so many people, nodding in understanding, Karrie and Rachel were led to a bed, Shizune was waiting there, nodding, Karrie looked around somewhat shyly and decided to get naked, since she was kind of warm right now, she laid on the part of the bed inbetween Shizune and Haruka with Karrie facing Haruka and blushing lightly.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Haruka watched eagerly as Karrie undressed, with Rachel also undressing to get in the bed. As soon as Karrie hopped up into the bed between Haruka and Shizune, Haruka grabbed her and pulled her into a deep kiss, groping her ass as she did, with Shizune doing the same to Rachel. Haruka then pulled Karrie up on top of her while they kissed, her large member growing fully erect very quickly and was soon resting between Karrie's butt cheeks. Not long after that, Haruka flipped Karrie back over onto her back and began rubbing her shaft against Karrie's slit, making sure to get her very wet before trying to slide inside of her mate.

Once Haruka's ministrations had Karrie sufficiently moist down low, she spread Karrie's legs wide as she pressed her tip against Karrie's entrance, prodding a few times before thrusting forward, hilting herself inside of Karrie, her member so deep it tickled the entrance to Karrie's womb. Haruka pulled back until only her tip was inside of Karrie, then thrust forwards again, hilting herself a second time, letting out a soft moan that she'd apparently been holding back. Karrie could feel the pleasure jolting through her with both of those first two thrusts, causing her to squirm quite a bit from the pleasure. Haruka then began upping the pace a bit, starting to thrust quicker, yet hilting herself every time, bringing Karrie untold amounts of pleasure. Karrie would be able to see Haruka's tail swishing back and forth in time with her thrusts, tickling Karrie's legs and sides as the fox herm's large sperm filled balls slapped against her ass with every thrust.

As time went on, Karrie's body began twitching uncontrollably from the pleasure, along with Haruka's, who's member began throbbing more and more as they mated. Soon, Haruka took one of Karrie's hands and slipped it down to where their loins were mashing together and she cupped Karrie's hand around her testicles, which the young human would feel were trembling greatly as the fox herm's seed churned within them, almost like it was begging Karrie to let it come out. "Oh Karrie... my mate... I... c-can't hold it... much longer. D-Do you want... it inside... or out?" Haruka panted in between her lust filled moans of pleasure, hilting herself again and again within Karrie's tight depths.

While Karrie and Haruka had their fun, Shizune and Rachel merely watched, the bunny herm apparently not wanting to risk hurting the baby that the dark elf was carrying by having sex with her, however it was easy to see that she wanted to.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost as soon as she got into bed, Haruka pulled Karrie into a deep french, surprising her and making her blush harder as the kitsune fondled her ass, squirming slightly she returned the french and cuddled with Haruka as her flaccid member almost immediately became erect again ready to be used on Karrie, the shaft resting between her butt cheeks, flipping her over onto her back she started to rub her dick against Karries slit, making Karrie moan quietely as Haruka pulled her into another french, arousing Karrie further as her slit started to moisten from the arousal her mate was giving her, spreading Karries legs wide open Haruka prodded the tip of her shaft against her wet pussy, making Karrie let out a cry of arousal, she then started to hilt into Karrie repeadetely, making Karrie moan lewdly repeatedly, panting and lost in the surge of ecstasy, Haruka asked if she wanted out or in, Karrie shook her head and barely managed to get out "O-Out...~~!" before she reached a almost mind numbing orgasm.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as Karrie gave her answer to her, Haruka leaned down and pressed her lips to Karrie's, nodding in response as she pounded into Karrie, coming down the home stretch. As soon as she broke their kiss, Haruka thrust into Karrie one last time, hitting her deeply and triggering Karrie's orgasm, then she quickly pulled herself out and jerked her meat a few times, finishing and spilling her seed all over Karrie's chest, the thick spunk splashing a few drops all the way up onto Karrie's face.

Oh gods... Karrie... that felt wonderful. I c-can't wait until we get to do this again. I want to put another little one in here so badly,” Haruka said, caressing Karrie's belly with one hand while using her other one and scooping a little bit of her seed up and licking it off her fingers, savoring the taste of her own seed. Then she did the same thing and instead held her semen drenched fingers in front of Karrie's face, offering her a taste as well.

If Karrie didn't take a taste, then Haruka would give her a sad little look as if asking why, yet she wouldn't say anything and lick that off of her fingers as well, then she'd get a towel to wipe the rest off of Karrie. After that, regardless of whether or not Karrie tasted her alpha's seed, Haruka would lay down and snuggle up behind Karrie, holding her from behind as they went to sleep... unless Karrie wished to something more that is.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haruka pulled out like she said and came onto her stomach as Karrie wound down from her orgasm, smiling Karrie cuddled with Haruka but declined her offering of her semen, yawning, Karrie almost immediately found herself falling asleep.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The next morning, Karrie would wake with Haruka still spooning her from behind, holding her lovingly. Haruka it seemed was still asleep at the moment, yet Karrie could feel her massive member had started hardening up a bit and was laying against her pussy, though not poking at it trying to gain entry. In front of her she could see Shizune spooning behind Rachel, both of them still asleep as well, and Rachel looked quite happy and had a smile on her face.

It seemed that Karrie was the first awake this time around. It would however be a little hard for her to get up without waking Haruka up, as Haruka's arms were wrapped around her, her left arm over Karrie and her hand resting on Karrie's left breast, while her right arm was wrapped under her and that hand resting on Karrie's belly, keeping her firmly snuggled up to the fox herm. Of course she could also wake Haruka up if she wished, so she could get up herself to go and check on Ami.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waking up the next morning, Karrie yawned and cuddled with the still asleep Haruka for a bit, ignoring her dick resting on her pussy she tried to wiggle out of the fox herms hug, wanting to check up on Ami quickly before returning to Haruka.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Karrie was able to get Haruka to release her and let her get up, the fox herm lazily rolling off of her in her sleep and onto her back where Karrie would see the blankets pitching a tent from Haruka's erection. After she rolled off of her, Karrie was able to get up without waking anyone amazingly. Upon entering the nursery room, she would see Shana and Vanessa both in there, the latter of the two sitting next to Shana while Shana held her's and Hikari's baby, the two of them looking up when Karrie opened the door.

"Morning Karrie. You feeling alright?" Shana said when Karrie entered.

"And are you ready to head back out later Karrie? I can't wait to get back out there and have a good fight. I mean the sex here is great and all that, but I'd like to fight some, since I can't farm any down here," Vanessa asked after Shana said her good morning.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yawning, Karrie waved to Shana and said "Morning...you too vanessa...", giving both of them a hug and then checking on Ami to see if she was still asleep.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Shana and Vanessa both returned Karrie's hug and she went over to check on Ami, she found that Ami was already awake, and amazingly she didn't need changing at the moment thankfully, and she wasn't even crying any at all. The reason behind this was soon found out as Shana spoke up. "I changed her for you a few minutes ago Karrie and shushed her because she was crying, and I didn't want her to wake all the others, but she might be a little hungry I'm no sure," Shana said, letting Karrie know what had happened.

Upon checking Ami and picking her up, Karrie would find the baby kitsune giggle at seeing her mother as she began reaching for her breasts, whining a little as she reached for them. If Karrie didn't allow her to drink any, then Ami would start crying.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shana told Karrie that she had already helped calm Ami down, making Karrie smile and hug her again, saying "Thanks Shana.", checking Ami again she giggled and tried reaching for her breasts, smiling Karrie picked Ami up and breastfed her again to keep her happy and well fed.