What's new

Kantai Collection

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Kantai Collection

Anyone using Kitakami ? After remodel her to Heavy Torpedo cruiser should i keep her equipments like default or should i swap some torpedo pot for a better main gun ?

Another question is what is the quick way to level up your ship ?

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone using Kitakami ? After remodel her to Heavy Torpedo cruiser should i keep her equipments like default or should i swap some torpedo pot for a better main gun ?

i have her, if you have chitose/chiyoda level them to their 2nd remodel, lv 12 (1st remodel, lv 10), take one of their 甲標的 甲, put on kitakami, if you didn't have chitose/chiyoda, and only have 14cm単装砲 for cruiser main gun i think you should keep it default, her gun attack maybe won't do much, but in post torpedo phase (if she didn't down to half hp), she'll do high damage, still it's up to you though

or wait for those who more knowledgeable gave a better advice

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

About the Type 3 AA ammo, am I correct that as long as 1 one of my ships have it, my other ships don't need green guns to attack planes?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About the Type 3 AA ammo, am I correct that as long as 1 one of my ships have it, my other ships don't need green guns to attack planes?
If that's what the wiki says, then yes. I can't really confirm nor deny that.

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see so I guess she is good tnx :V

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The hell I've gotten 3 Fusous from 2-2 today. I want the Kongou-Class ships :(

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hell I can't even get Jintsu no matter how much I grind 1-1 TT You really sure she's there?

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hell I can't even get Jintsu no matter how much I grind 1-1 TT You really sure she's there?
The wiki says she's there. You just need patience and luck because a lot of other DDs and CLs also drop there. And make sure you get rank S.

Hakoniwa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Last Sister Syndrome; that is all.

But yeah, she pretty much drops everywhere so commonly, there's also the 30/30/30/30 you can opt for to get her.

Bucket count dropped below 300, time to farm again.

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got 2 more Yamashiro. I want to reach 3-2 but I'm still stuck at 2-4. I'm raising a 4BB 2CV fleet to pass the stage but their draining my resources so fast >.<

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 2 more Yamashiro. I want to reach 3-2 but I'm still stuck at 2-4. I'm raising a 4BB 2CV fleet to pass the stage but their draining my resources so fast >.<
2-4 requires a massive amount of human sacrifices to make it through completely. xD

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

im trying to fix a script that can automatically does expeditions, hope it will work :(
ok, here we go

Last edited:

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh yeah just got Kirishima from 2-2!!! :D

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Try grind 1-2, it has better CL drop than 1-1

Heck, if this game allow trading, i will trade my Jintsu for your Sendai. I have been looking for sendai over a week now, crafting, sortie. I got every CL at least one and yet no sight of Sendai :mad:

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Try grind 1-2, it has better CL drop than 1-1

Heck, if this game allow trading, i will trade my Jintsu for your Sendai. I have been looking for sendai over a week now, crafting, sortie. I got every CL at least one and yet no sight of Sendai :mad:
I know dat feel bro XDD took me 1 week to get her.. from crafting :v

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i got beaver when trying to build submarine, now i don't know what to do, rage or thankful

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Why not both?
RNG thank you very much for the beaver! *flips table*

now i really hate naka, she's pouring to my base like an unattended broken faucet

and i hope that shigure 2nd remodel image that floating on the comment section in en wiki are true, since i already have her