What's new

Kantai Collection

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Kantai Collection

you should not use her, she has bad accuracy :mad:, i swear.
Just saying I got her. Not that I would use her. Nagato and Fusuo are my battleships to use. I only use two BB.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hah; Chikumo is a fun HC to use. She's not bad by any means. I just want her to get to 25 already. D:

Also, since seeing a good amount of pictures, playing this game, and seeing how the people give them personalities, though the game does too, to some extent, I feel like an awesome fanfiction would be awesome of this.

Hrm, makes me wanna write it, but it's been years since I've written anything regarding that. Ah well. Just an idea I had floating around in my head.

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

by the way those stuff you can buy for your room are just for looks right? or do they do something else?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

by the way those stuff you can buy for your room are just for looks right? or do they do something else?
Iono. I just bought the ones that gave me the most stars. I don't think they do anything.

OP
CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ise is one of my best BBs. :I

Then again, she's right up there with Akagi and Mutsu in levels, 4X. Still, even the Kongou sisters outpace her firepower now, and I use her because she has good stats and luck via level advantage and what have you.

Anyways, I seriously having trouble keeping up with short (and most efficient) expeditions while trying to play Rune Factory 4 xD. Got my 4th Akagi this morning and I'm sad. All I keep getting are repeats.

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well finally got my Kitakami but i was wondering. Who is this Oichi she keep mentioning. Was he someone important or just someone they made up.

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ise is one of my best BBs. :I

Then again, she's right up there with Akagi and Mutsu in levels, 4X. Still, even the Kongou sisters outpace her firepower now, and I use her because she has good stats and luck via level advantage and what have you.

Anyways, I seriously having trouble keeping up with short (and most efficient) expeditions while trying to play Rune Factory 4 xD. Got my 4th Akagi this morning and I'm sad. All I keep getting are repeats.
コングラチュレーションズ :D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

well finally got my Kitakami but i was wondering. Who is this Oichi she keep mentioning. Was he someone important or just someone they made up.
'x ' Well, don't have the game so I can't be sure, but there's a few options:
, younger sister of Nobunaga, but kinda unlikely given KanColle's setting

Alternatively, she might've been using 'uchi', which is another dialect (was it kansai?) version of 'watashi'...and frankly it wouldn't be surprising if there's a ship that use that.

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maintenance will be at 11:00 JST (which is 18 mins from now) until 17:00.
It seems there will be an update about the night battle, 2nd remodel of one destroyer, and something about stage 5-3.

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maintenance will be at 11:00 JST (which is 18 mins from now) until 17:00.
It seems there will be an update about the night battle, 2nd remodel of one destroyer, and something about stage 5-3.
god, i forgot abt that maintenance so my girls still in short expeditions :(
p/s thats a light cruiser, not destroyer

Last edited:

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i think its one of those not shown stat. i see gear with accu up.

OP
CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mmmm.... :)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

HNNNGH MY SOUL