What's new

Just like her father

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Meredith had recently got home from her job, and was ready to plop down and relax as she watched TV.

She didn't realize how tired she was, as she quickly fell fast asleep.

Later, she woke up with a start as the TV suddenly turned to static.

She shut the TV off and looked out of a nearby window inside her apartment. It was dark outside, and the street was surprisingly barren.

She felt around her pockets, she still had her self defense knife, and her car keys.

Her stomach began to grumble, and she didn't feel like cooking anything, so she decided to go out to eat. It was late, but there were some places still open at this time.

As she exited her apartment room and locked the door, she began down the hallway.

She thought her friend Stacy would want to go with her, but she also didn't want to wake her if she was sleeping...

*Ask Stacy to come with you, or go alone?*

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Just like her father

What fun was there in going alone? Meredith had to tell her friend about that jerk at work today anyways and how she outperformed him. Stacy was coming whether she liked it or not. She'd ask her friend if she'd want sushi at the new place that had opened.

Just then her stomach growled voraciously and she tried to shake her friend awake, "Hey Stace! C'mon wake up, come grab somethig to eat with me."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meredith wakes her friend.

"Ugh, why? It's so late.."

Eventually, Meredith got her friend out of bed, and got on the elevator.

They left the building and got into Meredith's car.

As she drove them, something grabbed at Meredith violently, forcing the wheel to turn violently, as they pulled off the side of the road, and into a building.

*Meredith has recovered from the shock of the car crash, what does she do?*

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Meredith immeadiately checks her friend in case she had gotten hurt. She'd feel immense guilt if by her hand she had done such a thing. But wait.. What the hell happened? She checked her surroundings in the car to look for something that her arm might've gotten caught on. Surely it wasn't Stacy.

(Added 15 stam from Iron Woman.. kinda forgot earlier)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I threw it onto your character sheet in my data already, heh)

Meredith, slowly recovering from her shell shock, looked over to her friend.

Stacy was out cold, her head lying on the dashboard. But it was a relief to see she was still breathing.

Meredith looked all around the inside of the car, but she didn't see anything that might've caused the accident.

Meredith knew she couldn't stay in her totaled car forever, she barely managed to get her door open, when she saw something that looked like a crab wandering outside of her car...

*What does she do?*

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck! Meredith after stepping out of her car assumes that she mistook the figure that she saw and assumed it was a person. Well, whoever it was, it probably wasn't friendly. She drew her knife and slowly inched toward where she last saw it. That bastard was going to pay.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meredith slowly tried to sneak up on the crab...

(Stealth check)

She accidentally stepped on a piece of glass from her broken car window, and the crab quickly became aware of her.

(Enemy attacks)

Meredith quickly side stepped out of the way when it pounced at her, seeming to want to land on her groin...

*Actions*

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Damnit Stacy.."

What had she done wrong to deserve this? She felt a pang of guilt as she realized that she had brought Stacy into this and glared at the crab-like creature with dagger held in both of her hands. Immeadiately after this thought She make quick short steps towards it and tries to stab it ferociously in an attempt to end it with one blow.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Meredith attacks)

Her knife stabbed into the crab, but only an inch of it went into it's thick armor... Her weapon doesn't seem to be very effective.

(Enemy attacks)

As Meredith yanked her knife out of the crab, it leaped onto her groin, it's legs clinching to her hips. It squeezed hard, hurting her a little.

*The crab is on Meredith, she can move her arms and legs.*

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Grrr"

The response to the recent attack that she first thinks of is to struggle and get the thing off her but she grits her teeth and ignores her own safety for the moment. Using her knife, she tries pierce further into the crab's body by aiming at the mark she had left in it. She had no confusion as to what the crab's motive was. It was on her, it had claws and it was vicious. It was going to eat her but there was no way in hell that she was going to let that happen.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Meredith attacks)

Meredith tried jamming her knife in the same spot again, and it hit home.

To her disappointment, only a little blood came out.

She felt it was doing something where she couldn't see, as she heard a loud rip, she felt something disgusting and slimy brush by her pussy after the loud noise, as the crab's intentions seemed to become a little more clear...

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"What the.."
The thing was intent on raping her! In desperation she tried tried calling on her inner strength to defeat this monstrosity (FIREEE). She was afraid that trying to pry it off with its vice-like grip would fail and give the creature the opportunity it desired. Her virginity had remained intact for all these years and she was not about to let some beast take it from her!

(Also, if I can, I'd like to try and stab it as well. If I can't stab, then escape grapple. If I'm unable to do that as well then I'll just have to hope for better luck next round won't I?)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meredith felt a burning rage pass through her. She felt a unexplainable sensation pass through her body, then arms as some kind of flaming lighting shot through her hands, incinerating the crab.

She sank to her knees as she felt as though a large piece of her very soul was missing after she somehow sent fire and lightning out of her hands.

Her mind was only gone for a second, as a breeze across her nether regions snapped her back to reality.

Meredith rose to her feet as she heard shuffling over by her car.

When she looked, she saw Stacy, leaning on the trunk for support as she still seemed quite dazed.

"Meredith... What happened?"

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"It's not safe here Stace. I'll tell you the details later but there are monsters that wish to rape us. They might even be all over city."

Suddenly after stating that, the fact that they may be two of only a handful of survivors dawns on her. Slight panic and multiple scenarios run through her head before deciding that they need to find a safe haven of some sort. It was like those zombie movies that she had watched, except that they weren't zombies. She thought about what the survivors would do and what the monsters would be capable of. An idea ran through her mind. The radio!
She tries to turn it on even with her car being in such a state.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Meredith told Stacy the basics as to what was going on, she couldn't help but notice Stacy glancing at her exposed sex, blushing as she does so.

As Meredith got back in her car, Stacy asked.

"Meredith... Why is your... Why are your clothes... What happened? And Monsters wanting to rape us!?! What are you talking about?!?"

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ahh.. about that.."

She tries to cover up as much as she could with her shirt but to no avail.

"I can't help it. This crab like creature ripped it off before I could kill it."

She begins trying to turn the radio on/check too see if the car still works/call any person that she may know.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At the mention of the crab, Stacy glances at the dead thing on the ground.

Meredith grabbed her keys in the ignition, and turned them. It seemed like power was running to the radio.

"Meredith, please tell me this is all just some crazy dream. This thing isn't even real... Is it?"

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Look, I know that I killed that thing and that it ripped off my clothing. I know this is sudden but this is as real as can be and your safety is important to me so try and stay safe with me alright?"

Meredith states this in attempt to not only calm Stacy down but to look strong to her. She wasn't about to have them both panic. She passes the phone to her friend.

"Try calling the police."

After saying this, she closes the doors, locks them (assuming that Stacy is inside) and tunes the radio in an attempt to find news about monsters attacking.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meredith handed Stacy her phone, as she tried to call the police while Meredith tried to find a station.

"It's not ringing... What does that mean?"

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"I don't know but that can't be good."

Meredith asks Stacy if she has any ideas.