Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Jolynn thought a moment. "Thats entirely up to Urma. She could send me away have me locked up or even executed if she wanted." Despite how grim it sounded Jolynn didn't even look remotely upset. Urma's Grandmother choose to take her own life with poison. Of course my mother was getting very delusional in her old age." This left Urma who was speechless and deep in thought and despite any questions refused to speak on the subject. Still with the day winding on Jolynn had a lunch brought to them by Pet and the trio sat in the hidden garden eating a light meal.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see. Well Urma, would you execute your mother and or any of your sisters then? Mine and your mother's children too? They are going to be futanari like myself and Jolynn after all, so it could pay to have them nearby perhaps. I only ask because if you planned on it, then I must take Jolynn and our triplets to the sanctuary I grew up in for protection," Sera said, looking curiously at Urma as she asked her what she thought that she'd do in the future.

When Jolynn had the lunch brought up by Pet, Sera sat with the two of them and Pet and ate, reaching over and petting the catgirl maid of Jolynn's behind her ears. "Well, what do we do now you two? Should I still go and investigate that tower?" Sera asked as they ate their lunch.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That would be horrible I would never do that!" Urma looked aghast at Sera for even asking it. Thankfully lunch arrived and that issue was dropped which left another for Sera to ask about. As she mentioned it all of them looked over at the ominous ruin. "Its a threat to the city it should be dealt with."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Good to hear Urma, just had to ask, sorry if it angered you any," Sera said when Urma responded with a look of astonishment that Sera would even suggest it. "And I agree, which is why I mentioned it. I'm willing to go and help deal with it. Because I also need to try and figure out a way to unseal that angel and see who she was exactly," she went on to say as she ate her lunch, looking out over to the tower.

"So I need every bit of information that you can get for me about that tower, okay. Anything that you think might be worth mentioning and anything that you think might not be worth mentioning," Sera said, stretching herself back a bit before laying back and looking up into the sky.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn sighed "I don't have any more information to give. The first three floors are already cleared for sure but anything past that is a mystery." Jolynn leaned back pulling Pet over to cuddle with the cat girl who seemed to love the attention. I should just destroy the tower and be done with it. Forsake its mysteries and let it all burn."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see. Well... I don't think it should just be destroyed out of turn. Not when the knowledge within that place could benefit your realm and your people in some way. I said I'll conquer that tower, and so I will," Sera said to Jolynn, reaching over and taking her hand, and then taking Urma's hand, giving both a squeeze. "But keep me informed of things Jolynn, of what you plan to do with Urma and everything else. I may not have a whole lot of knowledge of politics, but I can help in other ways I know, and it may help to have an outside point of view from politics," she went on to tell them both.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The four woman sat the mention of politics having killed the mood. It wasn't long before Jolynn got up. "Im not sure what to do about the tower just yet. I leave it for you and Urma to decide. She needs to start making the small decisions like this." Urma shot up with speed. "Small decisions?! Mother you got to be kidding me!" Jolynn looked at her daughter and smiled. "Compared to the fate of an entire city, then yes this is a small decision. Ta ta!" Then like that she teleported away.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Jolynn spoke again and said what she did to Urma about the tower, Sera couldn't help but laugh as Jolynn teleported away from them and basically left Urma and herself holding the bag about it. "Well, I guess it's up to us then Urma. What do you want to do about the tower then... my lady? Or are you still my guard or servant technically?" Sera said, asking Urma what she wished to do and if she would still be considered her guard servant. "And also, I'm going to talk to the others about helping to train you in a leadership roll. You should be a leader on and off the battlefield I think Urma," she added.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Urma shot Sara a dirty look before it softened considerably. "I told ya before that I'm no one servant. Still we do need a plan to deal with ... that." Urma sighed heavily as she looked over at the tower. "Perhaps we can gather some work me to remove the statues around the base of it and find a way to remove the curse on them. Surely they will have information we need. Any thoughts.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, just teasing you hon. And... I could always brute force it if you want me to. I'm an angel after all remember, so I don't play by the normal rules and have literally a ton of power to fling around," Sera said to Urma, smirking as she leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "As for the statues... if any of them could tell us anything, I'm betting that angel that's there could. Or maybe one of the others there, I didn't really look at any of them when I saw that angel. I wonder who she is and why she was here," she went on to say with a more thoughtful look on her face.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Urma looked a little shocked at the sudden kiss but hid her blush well. "Well we will just have to ask her. Ill hire some workers to bring the statue to the palace. I just hope she doesn't go on a rampage. Ill have get some guards on hand just in case." Urma looked up at the sky a moment before turning her attention to Sara. "I guess this ends my time as your guard and servent. Mom has no longer disinherited me. Which means I cannot by law be anyone's servant." Standing a moment looking out over the city Urma spoke again. "I suppose out of all the potential mistresses you would have been the best. Though don't take that as an endorsement." Urma started heading for the stairs. "Its probably going to be a day or two till the statue is moved. I guess your free to do as you will until then."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, if she does go on a rampage, then I'll handle her. I'm an angel too after all. When we hopefully save her, if she has blackened wings then you'll know if she's evil or not I'd wager. And I understand Urma, you were my servant for about... three days I think, maybe four at most, hmhm," Sera said, giggling as she finished. "But hey Urma, if you still want to stay at my place for now, you can," Sera added to Urma as the girl headed for the stairs leading down.

Sera smiled as Urma went out of sight and decided to remain here for a few minutes more, looking around at the tower and staring at it for those few minutes before she headed down to find Jolynn again. Assuming she found her in her chambers, Sera would ask for entry and head inside if allowed, wanting to sit and talk with Jolynn a little.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I might just do that Sara. Im not sure Im ready to stay in the palace just yet. Ill see ya at home." Waving Urma left leaving Sara alone till she decided to go see Jolynn. It didn't take long for Sara to find Jolynn. It seemed she had been reviewing law in her quarters as the books lay stacked on the table. Upon seeing Sara the matriarch smiled at her and welcomed her over to sit next to her on a couch. "I didn't think carrying twines would be this draining." She laughed "I don't think Ill use fertility magic for a very long time."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright Urma. I'll see you there. And... maybe we could train together sometime. I'm not an overly good melee fighter without my powers, but I suppose it might be good to learn some. And maybe I could teach you some spirit powers," Sera told Urma as the once again princess left, with Sera waving bye to her.

Sera was taken in to see Jolynn soon after arriving at her chambers. When she saw her, Sera noticed the book she was reading through and thought to herself that she should have figured. "Twins? I thought you were carrying triplets Jolynn?" Sera asked curiously before taking her seat next to Jolynn, reaching over to caress her belly. "What are you up to love?" she then asked.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Twins? did I say that." She smiled "I must be getting tired." Setting the book down she leaned against Sara. "Should be any day now. The fertility magic has been hard at work and I've had the best healers keep me informed." Jolynn chewed her lip holding something back for a moment before speaking. "None of them are like us Sara though the healer did mention an oddity in one of the children. She said she would know more when they grow a little more."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah you did say twins just now. I could have sworn you told me the other day you were going to have triplets. But I can tell you're tired, just from looking at you. You've been going almost nonstop since I arrived here, and now you're very pregnant. Once the children are born, you need to rest a bit. So during that time, I'm going to poke around with some of your vassals and see who is with you or against you. Any ideas where I should start on that front?" Sera said with a smile a few moments after she sat down with Jolynn, before she pulled her over into her lap where she caressed her belly some more and wrapped her wings around Jolynn protectively.

"And what do you mean... different? And are they grown enough for this healer to tell what sort of oddity?" Sera then asked curiously, an obvious look of worry on her face.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I had the healer draw me a picture and..." Jolynn moved over to bring out some parchment "this is what she drew." Looking over at the skilled drawing Sara saw three little infant girls. One had what looked like cat ears and a tail. The next one seemed to have little wings, and the the third had both ears , tail, and wings. "I'm not sure if this will cause an uproar among the nobles so I erased the healers memory of her visit and payed her well and hard." Jolynn winked at Sara before adjusting herself. "No worries she doesn't know we spent time together and will not lose her freedom. Though she was just so tight its almost tempting." Jolynn looked up a finger on her lips. "I could use a really good personal physician......"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see. Heh, they look like they'll be absolutely beautiful Jolynn. And... I don't understand why you'd need to erase her memory at all if you could trust her. And Jolynn, I know you're a horny thing and all, but you can't just have sex with every poor young woman and erase their memories of it, hmhm. If you're horny and need some relief, just come tell me, or send for me and I'll come to you. While I'm here at least," Sera said, smirking at Jolynn and gently caressing her cheek. "Hmhm, can I ask you something Jolynn? I'd like an honest answer too if you don't mind. How come you're so against any of your royal guard, or daughters rather, having sex with me? Is it because of the laws here? Or is there another reason? I'm just curious is all, and I'd like to just sit here with you and talk some if you're okay with that," Sera then asked.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn raised her eyebrow. "Its my right as matriarch I can have any woman I want for any reason I want." Jolynn looked at Sara as if stating a known fact in the world like the sky is blue and the sun yellow. Of course Sara knew thats not how the world outside of here worked, what she did with that knowledge was up to her. "Besides if I just let her go she could get paid a pretty penny for an inside scoop. I do have general true believers out there. You should see the gossip articles they write. They would make a succubus blush. Besides Im a very needy woman used to getting what I want as soon as I want it. Though for a taste of that angel ass I could have waited." Jolynn leaned up and kissed Sara on the lips before pulling back. Asking her question Sara got a pretty straight forward answer. "Its the law, as it was for my mother and her mother before." I had 42 sisters myself and most have retired to start their own families. They often form their own houses or move in with their mothers family to support them once their is a change of power. The youngest stay to teach my daughters the ropes of the palace."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, I would like to see five specific succubi blush, but that's another story. And your right as matriarch? Well alright, it's your home, and your laws, so I won't interfere. I would like to see some of these articles though hon, maybe you can show them to me," Sera replied, returning the kiss Jolynn gave her passionately and wrestling Jolynn's tongue down as much as she could.

After Jolynn explained about why she couldn't have sex with any of the royal guard, Sera nodded. "I see. So it's against the law completely for them to have sex at all? No matter who it's with? That's, kind of sad. That they don't get to feel the pleasures of the flesh like we do until they retire. Some of them could be too old to be able to have sex at that point, or have families," Sera said, looking a bit sad, but understanding that it was the law put in place before Jolynn was in power.

"Hey Jolynn, not meaning to change the subject any, but I have a request actually, from Crissa and my other catgirl maids. They could use a handful of extra help if possible, because they're all, or most of them are pregnant, so it's going to be getting tough for them to handle any housework soon. And I only have two of them that know how to really clean and cook," Sera said after a few moments, still holding Jolynn in her lap from behind, her hands caressing Jolynn's belly again.