You scared me there for a second, Pale.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jumpers Rebirth

Ok, this might seems strange.

But WHERE THE HELL DID MY TEAM GO?

Like, seriously. A week ago, I had a fox, a kitty, a girl who liked to cuddle ass, and a girl who was staring out the window.. Darent, Tsuki Phoenix, Lurker, and the other guy, the one I can never remember..

Now I HAVE JUST DARENT!! Tsuki, sure.. she posts occasionally and slowly anyway, I know that, she's cool.. Lurker's having net problems..? But what about Simca? And Pheonix?... Hello?

Anyone?

P
This.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pale, I was waiting for you to respond to darent's post before replying. Darent actually had a question directed at your character.

Pale

Reputation score

..He did? I thought it was kinda aimed at the general group.. I felt I was taking over too much.. wanted to give other people their time to shine..

P

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kenya looks arround and finaly says... well... i first tought on askin on the general store... but your suggestion to ask on the brothel is not bad... but... that shrine looks... suspicious... looks closely to it... we should get a guide... Turns arround to face Mask are you from this town?
Yeah... it was kinda directed at your character. *Sweat drop*

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3 AM? I thought they'd only three move action before getting attacked by the gnolls? How'd they do 5? I need to pay more attention.

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Good team took three actions, but they moved through the mountains... 1 action for the beginning RP posts, 2 actions for moving through the first mountain tile, 2 actions for moving through the second mountain tile.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I didn't really count the beginning RP post as an action myself, but it's up to you I guess. Do you mean to say it took four actions to move through one tile? Or did you put first tile twice?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Question: The weapon spreadsheet doesn't seem to line up with the weapons in the character creation thread. (Notably the lance, longbow, and throwing weapon sections)

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Shh.

Ninja edit.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Your point, tass? Quetz is only a wanton slut when she's half awake. When she's fully awake, she prefers the phallic objects dhe deals with to be long, metal, and pointy.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Your point, tass? Quetz is only a wanton slut when she's half awake. When she's fully awake, she prefers the phallic objects dhe deals with to be long, metal, and pointy.
.........Did I miss something? If you're talking about how the BROTHEL OWNER talks, I think you're overreacting a bit.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

sowwy? ;^; I lost track, I got a char sheet I think is outta date, and I'm partly lost here...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

.........Did I miss something? If you're talking about how the BROTHEL OWNER talks, I think you're overreacting a bit.
No, I'm just saying that Quetz objects to the idea of working in a brothel, even if it is a high class one.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, okay.

Lurker, your character gained a level, as did everyone else on the Evil team besides the new arrivals. Check the alterations thread for how many spendable points you get and how allocation works, and remember how much advantages cost and how many points disadvantages give you back.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Adding to a stat point costs one EXP, and buying most advantages or disadvantages costs (or gives back) 3 points.

1. So, the basic cost for advantages has changed to three points?
  2. It also says that the stat cap increase by 5 every level, what is the base stat cap?
  3. When the beta round is over, will stat changes be reset? (Therefore, should we make sure we mark the points spent on stats separately from the stats themselves?)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1) I just read advantages when I typed that, so it is in fact 5 points per advantage. Thank you for pointing it out to me Phoenix.
2) The base stat cap is 30, and increases by 5 per level.
3) I don't know precisely just yet, but I would advise keeping a log of what you've added over your levels regardless.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry I didn't post earlier. Didn't know what to post/if I should. Besides, this bit of the RPing stuff doesn't really need to involve Shizuka since she isn't preggers. Well, not anymore. Yay for ye ol' references.

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Dawwh.

Tsuki remembers her child and it's father. :3

I might as well kill them both in front of her now...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Dawwh.

Tsuki remembers her child and it's father. :3

I might as well kill them both in front of her now...
*highfive*

Death to rapist furries and their hellspawn children :3.