What's new

Jumpers Rebirth

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jumpers Rebirth

well tomoe has dont log in at a full week, but the other (diagasvele, lurker and simca) just dont post.

P.S.update?
Lurker actually does post, but the others, Despite having logged on recently, just aren't posting anywhere at all.

Tomoe last posted three weeks ago and last logged on one week ago.

Diaga last posted a week ago and last logged on two hours ago.

Simca last posted 6 days ago and last logged on sometime yesterday.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

maybe they will post if we send a PM to them

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

...With the proper AI, the good team would've been fucked long ago. 10+ gnolls, each able to attack twice per round for 2D4x4(8-32) damage per hit... they could easily incapacitate 1-2 if not more heroines per round. Not complaining. Just seems like the odds are REALLY against us here.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I post when I can. It's a bitch to move is all

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Luker and Phoenix, you were never in any danger. Darent I probably was going to leave alone anyway, it was Simca, Dia, and Tomoe my ultimatum was really out to, though I'd hate to get rid of Tira. Also, I'm going to post the next update whenever I manage to get rid of my company.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

But if you get rid of your company, won't you be out of a job? (And probably on trial for mass murder?):p

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's what the neighbors backyards are for.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have a question about armor destruction; Once it's Ahp is gone, it's gone forever, right?

And another question about the EXP awarded in our thread... I didn't actually see how much exp I got from the battle, only the EXP awarded from my level, and the method for which I keep track is different from the way you displayed it on the announcement for our rewards... So that kinda messed up my head a bit... So, may I see how much EXP I have achieved?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I have a question about armor destruction; Once it's Ahp is gone, it's gone forever, right?

And another question about the EXP awarded in our thread... I didn't actually see how much exp I got from the battle, only the EXP awarded from my level, and the method for which I keep track is different from the way you displayed it on the announcement for our rewards... So that kinda messed up my head a bit... So, may I see how much EXP I have achieved?
Actually, I'm going to have to reinforce that question. The way good team just got xp is completely different from the way they got it before and the way it's stated as being received in the rules thread. In order that we don't have one team getting xp at a different rate than another could the GM's make a definitive statement on what the xp rate is at level up.

(Also, it was once stated that you had to have disadvatanges equal to your number of advantages. Is this still the case or not?)

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Bah. I screwed up on Spendable EXP. I didn't see that part of Tass's post... Let me fix it..

As for Disadvantages... You may have more Disadvantages than Advantages. Once AHP is gone, you lose your armor. However, as stated in the Alterations and Additions thread, everyone who lost their armor in the last battle gets new armor to test out our new damage system.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I was kind of leaning on do we need to have a number of disadvantages equal to or more than advantages or could we buy advantages without disadvantages.

Edit: Also, can we make sex based attacks while in a frenzy?

Edit again: Also, what level are the darkwolves? (They seemed far too powerful for a group of level ones to deal with, especially when outnumbered. As a suggestion: just because you have the creature made up, you should always make it a possible encounter and things with a higher level than the players probably shouldn't outnumber the players by much if at all.)

Last edited:
OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

You can't have more advantages that disadvantages. Disadvantages can outnumber advantages though.

You can't make sexual attacks in Frenzy... You're too obsessed with having sex to care if you 'win' or 'lose'.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I suppose you don't know the level of Tass's creatures?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They're level 5, the Alpha is level 6, and I roll a d100 to determine the encounters, and the wolves have a 2% chance of showing up. And I roll 2d6 and add two to determine how many, for that encounter at least. The dice gods did not love the Evil team that day, I guess.

Also, I sent Silth all the creatures I made.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

eh...

my opinion mostly, but I feel that no matter the encounter chart, if the DM feels that the encounter will be too bullshit for the players, they should just reroll, the way it currently is, it just feels like the DM is going "Oh oops, you got a high level encounter, not my fault! not my fault!" and for players, that can really become "Serious man, wtf, this isn't even fun anymore."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

...Just a tip, when rolling encounters anything that many levels higher than the characters is effectively a boss fight. You should probably do something like this:

Monster Level::::::::Monster Amount
Player level-3:::::::: (3 or 4)d6+4
Player level-2::::::::3d6+4
Player level-1:::::::: (2 or 3)d6+4
Player level-0::::::::2d6+2
Player level+1:::::::2d6
Player level+2:::::::2d4+1
Player level+3:::::::2d4
Player level+4:::::::1d6
Player level+5:::::::Should not show up.

(If the monster level is higher than that of the players, the average number of monsters should probably be not be greater than the number of players)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hehehe, if our characters get raped from stronger monsters, like the evil team, unless we had absolutely no chance, I wouldn't have big problems with that, since we're all here to witness some rapage anyway... But yeh, the Evil team definitely didn't stand a chance.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Things weren't looking all that good for the good team till I was on the scene either. 10+ lvl 4 monsters.... >_>;

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

if i have 39 of int and 12 of depth, how many spendable points i have to increase my stats?

3(int+depth/4)= 39?

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Where'd you get that formula? Last I talked to Silth, you didn't get to multiply it by 3...