What's new

Jumpers Rebirth

Pale

Reputation score
Re: Jumpers Rebirth

Okies.. as I'm joining soon, I'll just slip these two links in here. Basically my character's bio/desc, and a short story illustrating "Heat" and why it annoys her.

< Bio

<< Short story.

P

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hi, im going to go out of the country from Wednesday to Sunday in the night.Take care;)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

to the south

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I have wifi here guys...

I'm here but thank you for the excellent suggestions of what the fuck I should do next.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I'm curious as to what happened to the old attack system....

You know the one where I had 47 base attack and with the roll I could have up to +50...

I rolled a one and still hit my target... I want that system back QQ

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'm curious as to what happened to the old attack system....

You know the one where I had 47 base attack and with the roll I could have up to +50...

I rolled a one and still hit my target... I want that system back QQ
...that's the new system. Like I said in my post in the good team thread, I can go back to if you want, but it completely defeats the purpose of a few stats.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Well... I guess we would have to ask everyone and if you decide to overrule Tassy he should stop doing it for the other thread too because it'd be unfair... When I made my character though I kinda had those rules in mind... That's why she's an elf with +10 to dex lol

XD

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's up to Silth, I never knew about the first Jumpers, so he'd have to explain it to me, but if it's what the players want I don't mind.

Edit: read the "Good" thread, and his rules are much simpler than mine. Up to him if he'd prefer the original rules though.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Bah if you want us to vote I'll vote for the way Tassy made it.

Mostly because I'll have 47 on my hit count =P

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Ehhhh, it makes no difference to me as my character is an archer and her stats are dex based anyway...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

keep the post, proceed please

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Hey Silent if you redo your post with the new rules remember that you do a roll for the defender of an attack with there armor being added onto it.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Going to vote for keep post and proceed then..As I don't want a single battle to take a MONTH.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Alright: I have a bit of a small issue with something... The damage the creatures team evil is facing can inflict on armor seems extremely high. The bonus damage (+36) is more than enough to destroy both the light (15hp) and medium (35hp) armors in a single attack. Is it really supposed to be that high?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's an issue I though of as well, I was just using it as an attack against armor and taking the amount they won by as the damage and subtracting the armors armor bonus. Which is lazy, and means you're getting naked in the first turn if you get grappled. It doesn't help that you're fighting one of the strongest monsters I made, even without the upgrade I gave them. Maybe a d6 or d4 per monster level - the armor bonus would work better?

Also, the aphrodisiac seems a little too powerful, so I think I should just make it take points off a characters mentality score.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Possibly have it deal 2-3 mentality damage per round for the duration. Also, is corruption damage mentality damage? (There is nothing in the stat description about corruption)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't think so, though high levels of corruption might decrease mentality. That's something I was never clear on myself.