What's new

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

On the point of that particular author, or at least someone who took his animation and art style perfectly, there is at least 1 other game by him,

Yeah, that's him as well. Was his second major game and a direct sequel to forest jellyfish.

He was last working on something similar to Dragon Bride, but his blog went silent nearly a year ago.

The artist name you're after is Pabbishu. One of my favorites right next to JSK. He seems to like Dragon Quest a whole lot, haha.

In regard to Pabisshu, here's the page for all his works on dlsite:
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG03862.html

and you can download the entire collection here:
uploading.com/11471mcc/Pabisshu-Collection-zip

Currently in the act of downloading it myself... 37 minutes remaining. Pretty darn excited. It's a beefy 200mb, so I'm curious as to whether it might contain more than just the 4 games listed on dlsite.

Last edited:

Currently in the act of downloading it myself... 37 minutes remaining. Pretty darn excited. It's a beefy 200mb, so I'm curious as to whether it might contain more than just the 4 games listed on dlsite.

Probably something else in there unless Dragon Bride is around 160MB. I have the other games and they total about 45MB.

I'd stay away from that download, I got a few warnings about its content.

Here's some news about the new project of Jsk I think he said the game is 10% done

I'd stay away from that download, I got a few warnings about its content.

I don't know what warnings you're talking about but the zip seems fine to me.

These kind of games tend to set off a lot of false alarms and the like.

Lot's of good content in there. ;)

God forbid they have lives and not work on translating 24/7/365. Jeeze ppl...chill out.

I fear seeing a thread inactive. I've been to threads that haven't been updated in years.

A couple days inactivity in the middle of the week won't kill anything.

A couple of days? We are speaking about a couple of weeks of inactivity.

listen man... I'd like a daily journal from the translators as much as the next guy. But just be patient, it'll all pay off in the end.

As I said earlier (I think I did), I don't plan on ever dropping the translation. And if other translators do stop theirs, I'll pick them up after I've done mine. It will take a while, but it will eventually get done.

As I said earlier (I think I did), I don't plan on ever dropping the translation. And if other translators do stop theirs, I'll pick them up after I've done mine. It will take a while, but it will eventually get done.

You. This. You are now a lesser deity. You rock.
And don't let anyone ever say otherwise, or rush you, or so help me I will pull their eyeballs out.

best anwser evar

I second the motion.

Back