What's new

GilgameshNoborosuke

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I've played them in both Firefox and Google Chrome, and it happens in both. The games start out running smoothly, but if I play for several minutes, or once I finish with the first sex scene in any of the games, suddenly everything runs extremely slow. In Shogun Princess, it takes nearly 7 seconds just to swing his sword for the basic attack, for example.
Did you change tabs? or running some other, say... Heavy programs like a game, Photoshop or some sort? Cause that affected me when I'm playing with my browser.
For me, I've played it for around 30 minutes or more (Sometimes), after that I got slowed like a snail got slow buff. As for the sex scene, I never got slowed before I played for 30 minutes or more.
I remember someone call it "Memory leak.", not sure on which page...
I'll try to google it and find a way to solve that problem.

EDIT:
I've flip over 20 pages and can only find this one, cause it looks promising..

Last edited:

Darkwatcher10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to stop by and leave a note in case anyone else also encounters a problem I had.

First off though, many thumbs of awesome, Straight up, for Gilg and getbend for translating SPC.

While I was playing the game, I kept having the problem of the game always giving me the default win text blurb, even after I opened up the walkthrough and followed it. After much fiddling, I've come to the conclusion that the sex scenes are poorly coded. By no means am I pointing the finger at Gilg or Getbend tho, this is definately an internal issue, not something they could have caused in translation.

If you have trouble with not getting the endings, even when you follow the walkthrough, make sure to just streamline the sex scenes. Wait about 1-2 full seconds between button presses, and don't cum more than once. Kind of a bummer if you wanted to fiddle with all the options, but you can do that later in a replay or the free play modes.

Oh and while I'm giving tips for problems, I saw the post earlier about lag build-up in-game. The easy solution to this is to just refresh the game after each gameover screen. You still keep your points, but no lag build-up. Although in Skolls case, I've never had it happen THAT fast or strongly. It's always been a slow build-up, if I replayed more than once. I would probably think that his case is a dual problem between the error in the games, and an error on his end, mixing with each other. Can't say for sure though, it's just a guess.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Having trouble with just getting the generic win text blurb?

I'm not sure if the most updated walkthrough includes a mention of it or not, and I certainly couldn't tell you if this is a requirement for the endings apart from the rape ending.

At LEAST to get the rape ending, though, I know that there is an absurdly un-intuitive requirement: You have to use your ultimate skill, ("dragon-slayer", in this translation) at least once.

EDIT: Huh. No wonder the requirement was so absurd.

The source of my information was wrong.

Last edited:

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Me, I want Shogun Princess Christiane (SPC) in French. I could do it myself, but sadly my knowledge about my mother language is kinda low now...
Okay,I will do my best and try finishing it as soon as possible,but I'm still at school and saturday I have football practice so the only Free Day is Sunday.

P.S. I'm using SwfTranslator for m translations but if you have other suggestions feel free to tell me.^^

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is the translated version of SPC out now? Please give me a link.

oxShuichixo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Nights: Post #1624, scroll up for the link. It's on this page.

Just confirmed a few things regarding the endings after extensive testing:
1) The only thing that seems to matter are the decisions and whether or not you rape her
2) This means breaking her armor is not a requirement
3) Using the Dragon skill (or any skill) is not a requirement
4) Her level of arousal doesn't matter
5) If you're going for Slave or Elope ending, you must rape her at least once, and it can be any time.

Lovers ending:
1->1, 2, 2
Condition: Do not rape at all.

Elope ending:
1->1, 2, 2
Condition: Rape at least once.

Slave ending:
2->2, 1, 1
Condition: Rape at least once.

If you're having trouble with the battle, here's some general tips:
1) You won't beat her the very first, and probably second time you play. You just don't have the stats. Try to win a round or two so you can rape and build up points.
2) Max out Agility as soon as you can. You need to be able to outspeed her especially in the third round.
3) Focus on Spirit next. This will give you enough juice to use Heal and your other skills on a regular basis.
4) I'm not sure if it's coincidence, but she gets spam happy with her magic in the third round. This is why you need Spirit-- If you see her about to cast, use your Tiger Skill to break her casting. If you don't, her Crest of Impact will take out a huge chunk of your health, and her status magic is debilitating.
5) You don't have to wait for your attack bar to go all the way up. Click when it's half way to perform an action. This is useful when you need to guard. The trade off is that your attack isn't as strong at half way.
6) Pay attention to her stances. You especially want to guard against her big attacks.
7) Pay attention to her attack bar. If it's fast, she may do an attack that won't hurt as much. However, if it is slow, be ready to guard or you may take a White Storm to the face.
8) Aim for her head for the highest damage. Her armor takes a long time to break and she doesn't take as much damage.

MUCH THANKS TO OUR TRANSLATORS ON THIS PROJECT.

Last edited:

GilgameshNoborosuke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the translated version of SPC out now? Please give me a link.
It's on my signature and if you prefer not 4shared it's on the previous page, look for GetBend posts, near the end of the page if I wasn't wrong. :)

@Nights: Post #1624, scroll up for the link. It's on this page.
Actually that was the "Uncensored" patch by Runeflare.

As for the guide for SPC, I've played the game around 100 times before translating it and around 50 times after I've translated it (Not including the Beta test by my own self.)

As for the guide, I'll post it when I'm finished writing it with notepad.

EDIT:
Here we are, and for a side note:
SPC Guide 1.txt = My guide. :D
SPC Guide 2.txt = The guide I found on this thread, can't remember on which page. :)

If you find any other way or my guide isn't helping, please let me know.
Just don't expect me to reply after tomorrow (Sunday), I'm going to marry and will be on my Honeymoon for at least a month. :D

EDIT2:
Removed the guide, it's very wrong.

Last edited:

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's on my signature and if you prefer not 4shared it's on the previous page, look for GetBend posts, near the end of the page if I wasn't wrong. :)

Actually that was the "Uncensored" patch by Runeflare.

As for the guide for SPC, I've played the game around 100 times before translating it and around 50 times after I've translated it (Not including the Beta test by my own self.)

As for the guide, I'll post it when I'm finished writing it with notepad.
Is this uncensored patch in English?

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you change tabs? or running some other, say... Heavy programs like a game, Photoshop or some sort? Cause that affected me when I'm playing with my browser.
For me, I've played it for around 30 minutes or more (Sometimes), after that I got slowed like a snail got slow buff. As for the sex scene, I never got slowed before I played for 30 minutes or more.
I remember someone call it "Memory leak.", not sure on which page...
I'll try to google it and find a way to solve that problem.

EDIT:
I've flip over 20 pages and can only find this one, cause it looks promising..
I went to that link and clicked on "download all" and yet nothing appeared to install and I don't see anything different anywhere. And yet, now I'm not getting any lag at all no matter how much I play.

Seriously, this is the fastest it's ever run in all the years I've had this computer. Even the normal "non-slowdown" beginning before the first sex scene is world's faster. Makes me wonder how much I've missed out on all these years if my "normal" speed was actually so slow compared to this.

Anyway, thank you very much. I really appreciate the help

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bad news everyone, that link to the partial translation of the recent game, the demon one, is down and the file is removed.

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bad news everyone, that link to the partial translation of the recent game, the demon one, is down and the file is removed.
Did you try the package on the first page? If that doesn't work, i will upload mine.

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if this will stay up long.

Fuuma Girl Maisa

Imoutoto

Kaname

Miyuka

Shion

Shogun Princess Christianne

Tomboy

Vampire Hunter N

Devil Girl

Overthrow! The Demon Queen
www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=13265&d=1362251636

Last edited:

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not sure if this will stay up long.

Fuuma Girl Maisa

Imoutoto

Kaname

Miyuka

Shion

Shogun Princess Christianne

Tomboy

Vampire Hunter N

Devil Girl

Overthrow! The Demon Queen (spanned Archive with 7zip)

Is the last one the partial English version?

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When I downloaded it, it wasn't the version. Thankfully someone managed to upload the file.
Odd. Oh well, sorry then. I have removed the file and pointed to GetBend's attachment.

Thanks.