What's new

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I can't wait until the new game is fully translated.

On a side note, am I the only who wants to preform earlatio on her?

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how to get the lewd ending.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep i was actualy looking for the anal one (apparently the lewd) but i can't get it.
Anyone got a detailled walktrough to get the anal ending ? thanks.
same page 3rd post....jeez reading is a lost art.

Sidd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually quite fond of Vampire Hunter as well. It was the game that ended up bringing me here. . . And it has the best love ending music in my opinion. I do like the fighting style games, but those are partially the trend i was refering to with linear games. well, except Fuma girl. Also great music in that game. Is it sad that i'm hung up on sound effects and music? They make and break games for me :p

WOAH BUTTSEKS <3 <3
That's new!
I like the new game but I cant get the pregnant ending and i'm OCD with these games. I've tried it 15 different ways but the buttsex makes up for that indefinitely.

Mizz

Reputation score

That is some rapid fire translating, Titan. Also, as for the earlier discussion about the games becoming more like M&Fs, I disagree. There's always been games without much game play outside of choosing the dialogue such as Orekko or Shion and SPC probably had the most difficult combat out of any of his games. Plus with the extra modes you can have it as hard as you want even when you're maxed out.

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That is some rapid fire translating, Titan. Also, as for the earlier discussion about the games becoming more like M&Fs, I disagree. There's always been games without much game play outside of choosing the dialogue such as Orekko or Shion and SPC probably had the most difficult combat out of any of his games. Plus with the extra modes you can have it as hard as you want even when you're maxed out.
Even through i avoid the new game until the full translation, the comments say that this game is more rapey, that there is anal in it, the "no true love ending" and A GODAMN KING OF AN ENTIRE SPECIES BECOMES A MINDLESS SEX SLAVE are things that annoy me to no end. Its just my opinion but i love SPC and the first Devil king because Cristiannes and Auras personalities dont allow mindbreaks. Mindbreak is a big turnoff for me.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: JSK?? Hgames Thread

Has anyone else had trouble with flash games not saving after updating to the latest version of flash?

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK?? Hgames Thread

Has anyone else had trouble with flash games not saving after updating to the latest version of flash?
I have no issues here. Maybe the browser is deleting your history?

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Even through i avoid the new game until the full translation, the comments say that this game is more rapey, that there is anal in it, the "no true love ending" and A GODAMN KING OF AN ENTIRE SPECIES BECOMES A MINDLESS SEX SLAVE are things that annoy me to no end. Its just my opinion but i love SPC and the first Devil king because Cristiannes and Auras personalities dont allow mindbreaks. Mindbreak is a big turnoff for me.
What the devil does that have to do with the game becoming more like Meet and Fuck?

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If I heard correctly, there's no happy ending?

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

no there's one and there's a femdom ending

thatshowitis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree with you, I love happy/consensual endings. Fortunately, this game doesn't lack for those. It's like the original defeated devil girl game. Endings from Left to Right are ---

Slave/Servent (Basically Kama's (Vampire girl) ending with her summoning you for sex after falling in love with you, Cowgirl from front/behind, she leans in and kisses you at the end of the scene after some dialogue),

Lewd (The anal scene, she really likes taking it in the ass, bit of ageho, anal while she lies on the bed from the rear POV and leg raised anal, has the usual JSK thing of post-rape love business but not mind break bad),

Restraint/Bound (She's bound in chains. Missionary from the front or reverse Missionary from the back. This is the mind break one people are mentioning, her eyes start out bright and by the third go round they're dead like post rape Shion/Kama),

Restraint/Bound (Pregnant) (Same as before but she's pregnant, you get this one by cumming in her at least 5 times during the fighting portion (Can cum three times per knockdown/counter without upgrades) I don't think the dialogue is any different but I can't read moon that well),

Lovers/Demon King (She starts off kneeling in front of you, then it cuts to the bedroom. Lot of dialogue that I wish I could read, then missionary on the bed, same positions as Christianne in the SPC Lovers ending (Missionary from the front, Missionary while holding/kissing her). Yumisu and Aura really like being held during sex apparently, she starts off happy and gets more and more into it as you keep cumming. Ends the same way as SPC Lovers with them holding each other. My personal favorite cause of Yumisu's reactions).

So don't worry about it. There are two extra ways to play as well, New Game 1 you get after Restraint/Bound where all Yumisu will do is basic attacks, it's basically so you can see extra rape dialogue (I believe its the lewd version that plays instead of normal). Note that the blowjob/tit-job options are only available during New Game 1 and 2 (She's not happy about them in this one). Also, every time you restart the fight her pleasure is reset as well.

New Game 2 you get after the Slave/Servant ending, Yumisu fights you normally and gets stronger each time you beat her up until the third defeat, but she's still pretty easy on a maxed character. If you choose to have sex with her, she happily goes along with it. Also has blowjob/tit-job options (She likes pleasuring you a lot in this one). When you restart the fight, her pleasure resets as well.

Overall, 3 endings where Yumisu is happy about the sex, 1 and a variation where it's mind break. So you should like this one a lot, I do at least. Was going to wait on runeflare to update his guide, but I already got everything. Hope this helps.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's no "Love End" per se.
There's a slave end where you become her slave... not really a love end.
There's that rape end...
There's a lewd end where I don't believe any of the problems are solved...

And finally there's the Demon King end(It's called the Maou End), where you defeat her say, some dickish things, and become the new demon king. How you act as the demon king I don't know but I believe, that you go gain the demons their independence and live out the rest of your life in luxury where Yumisu is basically your queen.

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That actually makes more sense than you beating the crap out of her and her suddenly falling in love with you after exchanging a few lines of dialogue.

thatshowitis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's no "Love End" per se.
There's a slave end where you become her slave... not really a love end.
There's that rape end...
There's a lewd end where I don't believe any of the problems are solved...

And finally there's the Demon King end(It's called the Maou End), where you defeat her say, some dickish things, and become the new demon king. How you act as the demon king I don't know but I believe, that you go gain the demons their independence and live out the rest of your life in luxury where Yumisu is basically your queen.
Oh, ok. I was going off the hearts during the sex scenes, can't read moon for anything really. Yumisu is seemingly pretty happy about things during the slave end and definitely is during the demon king ending so I figured it was close enough. Lewd ending is the usual JSK lewd end stuff.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

NG+1 is her in a bad mood like in the normal game.
NG+2 same but this time she enjoys sex.
Both mode have unlimited rounds and it get harder as you go.
On a side note,I can't get the lewd ending;all I get is normal or bind ends when I pick 2nd choice each time I defeat her and spare her virginity(with or without skipping the intro).Any clues for me?:confused: