What's new

Rankore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Hey is there any word on the shogun princess christiane translation.

Also I just joined and I wanted to go ahead and thank every one who translated the games. It is much appreciated. It makes them a lot more fun when I know whats being said.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But for this week I probably going to translate at a very slow pace, since my father suddenly decided to find me a wife. :eek:
wait, people actually still do that?

parents arranging marriages I mean...

GilgameshNoborosuke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

parents arranging marriages I mean...
Don't know about the others, but it's quite common in my family.
Usually we, the children are free to choose on our own from many candidates or if we found a suitable partner on our own.
But my case probably quite unique as my father was the one try to find me a suitable wife, still I'm not even ready. :)

Hey is there any word on the shogun princess christiane translation.
I'm working the Kizoku ending, so please be patient. :)
I'm currently too busy avoiding those marriage interviews. :p

Darkwatcher10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@iamnuff I think you're misunderstanding. He's getting the equivalent of a blind date, but more heavily nudged towards marriage. Not:
"We declare, that you our son, shall marry this person. Because we said so, so shut up."

Grant it's still a bit nonstandard practice, at the very minimum I've never heard of someplace where it's still common to have marriage interviews, but then I manage to somehow be a hermit in the middle of a city, so what the hell do I know. Hell I don't know squat about 90% of America and I live here. Wait, I'm being redundant now, I already said I was a hermit.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

@iamnuff I think you're misunderstanding. He's getting the equivalent of a blind date, but more heavily nudged towards marriage. Not:
"We declare, that you our son, shall marry this person. Because we said so, so shut up."

Grant it's still a bit nonstandard practice, at the very minimum I've never heard of someplace where it's still common to have marriage interviews, but then I manage to somehow be a hermit in the middle of a city, so what the hell do I know. Hell I don't know squat about 90% of America and I live here. Wait, I'm being redundant now, I already said I was a hermit.
IIRC, in Japan such a thing is not that rare.

asdlkjfhg

Reputation score

May i have the link for download Shogun Princess (English Version) ?

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

May i have the link for download Shogun Princess (English Version) ?
Its not finished, why is everyone ignoring the first page or the posts on the last page?

Anyway, search a little back and you will find a beta half translation.

asdlkjfhg

Reputation score

Its not finished, why is everyone ignoring the first page or the posts on the last page?

Anyway, search a little back and you will find a beta half translation.

thank you ...........:)

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just thought id let everyone know (you guys probably already know) But anyways "Defeated, The Great Demon King" Is going to be released by thursday or friday this week, so it says :confused:

Testing

Reputation score

Off Topic: Lurker status. You had served me well. Rest well my friend. *weep*

On Topic:-
I created a link directory of JSK Studio in .txt format. Someone have to take over this, as I have no idea how to use the ULMF editor and I can't link anyway (aka I am lazy after scrolling for one and a half hour). Just credit my name is more than enough already.

Something I noted:-
-Horrible spelling are to be expected.
-There is a lot of dead links for the JP ver...

Attachments

sanji1702

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bet that game will be excellent, just like the others.

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I bet that game will be excellent, just like the others.
The art is nice and the gameplay is very simple and engaging, but im afraid the games are slowing turning into "meet-and-fuck" types with the whole dialogue-mid battle being removed and the significant drop of difficulty.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

I created a link directory of JSK Studio in .txt format. Someone have to take over this, as I have no idea how to use the ULMF editor and I can't link anyway (aka I am lazy after scrolling for one and a half hour). Just credit my name is more than enough already.

Nice. The tsundere loli one is "Imouto-sama ni wa sakaraenai?" or in english "you can't go against your little sister mistress?". I'd rather call it Miyuka though (which is her name)

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you can thank funny-games and those other site for that........i think.....

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The art is nice and the gameplay is very simple and engaging, but im afraid the games are slowing turning into "meet-and-fuck" types with the whole dialogue-mid battle being removed and the significant drop of difficulty.
Even with the mid-battle dialogue the whole JSK formula is getting stale. The mechanics are way too similar for each game whether it's the battle system or the "interrogation" style type. The only thing that changes is the scenario, and even that gets stale with each game always having the "love", "rape", and "slut" endings.

But the games are selling like hotcakes on DLSite so why fix what isn't broken.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finished another sex scene in Demon Girl. Got a couple more to do.

It's weird, translating this sort of thing. There are so many phrases I'm unfamiliar with. They don't really teach you sexual metaphors in Japanese classes. I've been using some pretty literal translations wherever I encounter words with anatomical meanings. Like "膣奥", which sort of translates to "back of the vagina". I thought maybe it meant "womb", but the Japanese have a different word for that. "膣内" means "inner vagina", and these kind of words are used by the Demon girl fairly commonly. I never would have thought I'd find myself lost in genital geography.

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finished another sex scene in Demon Girl. Got a couple more to do.

It's weird, translating this sort of thing. There are so many phrases I'm unfamiliar with. They don't really teach you sexual metaphors in Japanese classes. I've been using some pretty literal translations wherever I encounter words with anatomical meanings. Like "膣奥", which sort of translates to "back of the vagina". I thought maybe it meant "womb", but the Japanese have a different word for that. "膣内" means "inner vagina", and these kind of words are used by the Demon girl fairly commonly. I never would have thought I'd find myself lost in genital geography.
Back of the vagina? Maybe she is talking about her clitoris? Or her hymen? Maybe her very insides? (we call it τραχυλος)

Anyway, im very excited for this game, since the mood is more lovey-dopey (2 love endings and a servant one and a rape one) unlike Shion, which was more aggresive.(2 Broken endings, a rape one and a love one) I think Miyuka has a similar set with 2 love endings. Unless it follows the Imoutoto one (Rape on female,Slut,rape on male and love)

Last edited:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Back of the vagina? Maybe she is talking about her clitoris? Or her hymen? Maybe her very insides? (we call it τραχυλος)

Anyway, im very excited for this game, since the mood is more lovey-dope (2 love endings and a servant one and a rape one) unlike Shion, which was more aggresive.(2 Broken endings, a rape one and a love one) I think Miyuka has a similar set with 2 love endings. Unless it follows the Imoutoto one (Rape on female,Slut,rape on male and love)
In miyuka there is 1 love ending, 2 femdom endings and 1 rape ending.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

No, you can't :D. I don't really have an eta.