What's new

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Anything new lately?
Nope nothing at all.

You can check the progress there.

This is just for new game info and screenshots,not translations.

Last edited:

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You might want to check it, that site is giving me a 404 error

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah. You know that? Maybe you could help me out? :D

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Ritsu: What level mathematics are we talking about here?

If you're talking about Complex Analysis and Advanced Linear Algebra, I'm shot: I can just barely understand the definition of "compact", and the only special thing I know about the Complex Numbers is that they're the Algebraic Closure of the Reals or something. In addition, I only know the basics of Linear Algebra, and I've long forgotten all of the special things about Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors and whatnot.

However, if it's just the basics that everyone learns, I can either help you out or point to resources that are much better suited for this kind of thing.

Last edited:

Ionlywannadld

Reputation score

you may talk about matrix reduction, dimention of the Kernel, the Image of vectorial functions ?
It's a long time I haven't played with math :)

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, it's the basics. Well, I'll be sure to ask you if I won't manage to understand it by myself.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you're talking about Complex Analysis and Advanced Linear Algebra, I'm shot: I can just barely understand the definition of "compact", and the only special thing I know about the Complex Numbers is that they're the Algebraic Closure of the Reals or something. In addition, I only know the basics of Linear Algebra, and I've long forgotten all of the special things about Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors and whatnot.

However, if it's just the basics that everyone learns, I can either help you out or point to resources that are much better suited for this kind of thing.
Whoah! What level math is this! I'm as far as Math243 analytical Geometry and Calculus C. I didn't know I could find geniuses here!

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope nothing at all.

You can check the progress there.

This is just for new game info and screenshots,not translations.
This is good, when he is not posting anything it generaly mean that he is hard working on it.
Can't wait for this new game :D

In my country i am in a Literature section so.... So much ... Science... My brain... Gonna....*dead*
At least we got lots of differents profiles on this forum :D

mrsaporito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
WOOT!

Hey guys, I made an account just to support all the translations and effert you dudes are putting into this. Seriously, many a fap has been because of those awesome translations :D

Again, thank you and goodluck to you all with the rest of your progress! Hoping SPC can get translated, quite excited about that one. And that new game that's being made looks AMAZING. Maybe in the months to come, post release, it'll get translated as well :3

zhailzur

Reputation score

Hey, just would like to thank everyone involved in translating the games, keep up the good work.

Also, the blog was just recently updated. My Japanese is fairly poor :)p just what I can remember from high school), but it looks like the latest game is nearing completion.

He says he has to do some alterations and finishing touches (he does specify needing to make a button a paizuri ending), but he estimates that the game will be out early February (first 10 days).

Correct me if I'm wrong, lol.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Translating miyuka, and it looks like there were at least two routes (love and submission) which haven't made it in the final version. Pity, these are some fine lines.

Also I have some difficulties translating this thing:
まさか「やっぱりスジが好き」かっ!?
「やっぱりスジが好き」 is a site, that PC was browsing and his sister found it. I have absolutely no idea what スジ is. I think it might be cameltoe (judging from this ). But i'm not really sure. Also got plenty of panties as a result of googling it.

I'd translate it as "panties" or something, but what bugs me is her reply:
どうせわたしのことも、ああゆう目で見てたんでしょ!?
And her asking about whether PC is a siscon or a simple pervert. Which leads me to think this スジ might somehow be related to her.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

「やっぱりスジが好き」 is a site, that PC was browsing and his sister found it. I have absolutely no idea what スジ is.
Googled it; got food.

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Translating miyuka, and it looks like there were at least two routes (love and submission) which haven't made it in the final version. Pity, these are some fine lines.

まさか「やっぱりスジが好き」かっ!?
「やっぱりスジが好き」 is a site, that PC was browsing and his sister found it. I have absolutely no idea what スジ is. I think it might be cameltoe (judging from this ). But i'm not really sure. Also got plenty of panties as a result of googling it.

And her asking about whether PC is a siscon or a simple pervert. Which leads me to think this スジ might somehow be related to her.
By love and submission, do you mean the endings where she's in the apron and the one where she has a collar on?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it might be cameltoe (judging from this ). But i'm not really sure. Also got plenty of panties as a result of googling it.
hmm could be a reference to "Shimapan"

but i could be wrong i failed japanese course i took after all

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

まさか「やっぱりスジが好き」かっ!?

He's talking to Miyuka about books, and the brackets suggest it's a book title. I'm pretty sure in that context "スジ" is a name, so I'd have translated the title as "I love Suzy!" or "I love Suzy after all".