What's new

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

^ They're not related (the endings). All other games by JSK range from pure love route to mad slut.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

^ They're not related (the endings). All other games by JSK range from pure love route to mad slut.
I mean, to have Netori would means she either is going out with the guy already, or at least have feeling for him. (in the screenshot have player tell her to tell her boyfriend about what's happening so likely they're going out already)

But both of those would means she doesn't care for the player (and while I won't discount the option of her intentionally stealing to tempt player into raping her...), which means that for her to 'love' the player, it's by default Netori already.

If she doesn't care for the other guy (one-sided crush from him) and the player tell her to go out with him to crush him with NTR later....then it's not Netori either and more of Netorase at best (since you got her first already and let the other guy 'go out' with her only by your order)

The setup for those two just doesn't mash.

stttar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No way, the legendary circle JSK is back? what a time to be alive.
credit card don't fail me now

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it's really nice to see games like that!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Choice heavy game, will need a guide :(

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad he's finally back. I'll wait a few days after someone here uploads the game before adding it to the pack to give them enough time to be praised

>punishing a shoplifting girl
Not exactly a unique plot since I've came across a few games on dlsite that had something similar but I don't think people use it often.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I normally wouldn't do this but being a huge fan of Jsk's games as well as the translation community for these I had to lend a helping hand no matter how small.

Once again I implore fans to purchase his games, as well as thank aceofwind and the jsk thread people for their commitment....

Ahhhh feels good to be loved~

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ending hints from author in the file
1. Punishment end - failure to get any other 3 endings.

2. Lewd end - During the main part of the game makes her cum 3 times + have sex.

3. Netori end -
Picks 「なぜ万引きをしたのか」things related to the stolen items「商品」or boyfriend「彼氏」 during conversations.
Listen to topics about her boyfriend (彼氏) you'll need to fill up most of the submission bar to get all of them.
Lots of touching and dirty talk.
Choose to have sex with her in the back room.

4. Love end -
Pick topics about "Him" (彼)
Nothing lewd (neither talk or touch, look is ok)
Eventually in conversation there should be 「彼は、もしかして~」select that.
After that it should just go to the end.

Last edited:

Requiem21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There use to be a massive text file with all the walkthroughs for the current games translated and untranslated but I lost it when my drives died awhile back. With all this renewed interest in JSK, could some re-upload it for me? Thanks.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the upload, ToaruLL.

With the help of a translator app for my android, I've managed to "machine translate" (expect the dialogue to not entirely make sense) some of the dialogue choices though I'm having a bit of trouble getting her responses. So far I have the first 2 tiers of dialogue translated, do note that there are some choices that will change in subsequent tiers depending on what you chose in the previous tier and if you started doing a lot of lewd things to her or not beforehand. Once you pick that particular choice, it changes to an alternate string of dialogue and stays that way until you get to the next tier.

Tier 1:
=============================================================
1a. Do you know how bad it was done?
Her Response: Yes... Because it is theft... I think I did a bad thing

1b. Just one stolen, it is hard to fill that loss
Her Response: Really... I was not aware of such a thing
(Leads to NTR/Netori ending)
2a. Why did you shoplift?
Her Response: That, that... I didn't have enough money to buy something good

2b. By the way, this cosmetic is for men, right?
Her Response: Huh...? Yes, yes that's right... It seems I made a mistake
3a. I have to contact your family too
Her Response: ...!, please keep this a secret from my parents...

3b. Why are you troubling so much when you contact the house?
Her Response: That is because I do not want to worry. Both my father and mother are treating me so much...
She talks: Um, I will pay for the price of the product, please forgive me Akira

1. It is natural to pay the money, is it not?
Her Response: That's right. I'm sorry, it is normal to pay money

2. If you want me to forgive you, it's not only money
Her Response: Of course, I'll do anything...anying you want me to do

3. I have to pay even my body
Her Response: Body...what...Do you mean that you want me to work to return it?

Tier 2
1a. You are ready for any kind of punishment, are you not?
Her Response: Yes. if you can forgive me, I will do whatever I can...

1b. You must not go against anything done from now on
Her Response: Y, Yes. Because I am the one who did bad things...I will endure it
2a. By the way, is today the first thing that you stole?
Her Response: ... That's right. I did it for the first time today

2b. If it is the first offense, I will forgive you depending on Naka-chan
Her Response: Really? I, I will do do anything if you can forgive me

(the following appears if you mainly chose 3a and 3b in Tier 1)

2c. Naka-chan's parents, are they not wonderful people?
Her Response: Yes, I think it is likely. It is often said from other people

2d. If you shoplifted, your parents will also have scratches
Her Response: ...One ... So do not tell school or home about today's things. If something happens to my father and my mother because of me...
3a. Do you going to school properly?
Her Response: Yes. I am going properly... I have never been late

3b. Are you a serious student at school?
Her Response: Probably, I think that is seems so from the surroundings

(the following appears if you mainly chose 2a and 2b in Tier 1)

(Leads to NTR/Netori ending)
3c. You can not mistake a cosmetic to shoplift, right?
Her Response: ...That is...I suppose so... maybe. I knew what I took...

3b. Was not this cosmetic, were you going to give it to someone?
Her Response: Yes..., that's right. I intended to give it

She talks: Would you let me forgive you if you do? I, can not think of a way to forgive...

1. Let's write a reflection statement first
Her Response: If it is a reflection sentence, I will write it down. Until you forgive me, any number of sheets...

2. I wonder if I will serve myself
Her Response: Service...is it an activity? Should I help you with your work? ... Well, is not it different?

3. Shall we apologize the way only girls can?
Her Response: ...? Apologies that only girls can do...What is it supposed to be? I will do anything if I can.

Last edited:

Requiem21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, here it is if you don't want to dig back through the thread.

Interamna

Reputation score

Here's a link

I normally wouldn't do this but being a huge fan of Jsk's games as well as the translation community for these I had to lend a helping hand no matter how small.

Once again I implore fans to purchase his games, as well as thank aceofwind and the jsk thread people for their commitment....

Do I need a Jap locale to make this work? On my PC, the .rar file contains a folder named "‚µ‚‚¯‚©‚½" with other filenames that don't make sense inside it.

Also, last time I heard of JSK, weren't they working on a father-daughter game, with the daughter being an oppai loli redhead? I vaguely remember a teaser screenshot with that, but maybe I'm just imaginig things

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Better would be to provide link to people who willing translate it...
But i guess someone still would share it :D

Do I need a Jap locale to make this work? On my PC, the .rar file contains a folder named "‚µ‚‚¯‚©‚½" with other filenames that don't make sense inside it.

Also, last time I heard of JSK, weren't they working on a father-daughter game, with the daughter being an oppai loli redhead? I vaguely remember a teaser screenshot with that, but maybe I'm just imaginig things
It's flash and you don't need it.
But, all Japanese names would be like that for you (I would recommended to install it or Japanese language support [Win7-10]), because some files can call this glitch files and they have other names

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, jap locale is useful for every game. If you still have gibberish file/folder names, rename them to something in english for Windows to read it.

His last blog post before coming back had a grey-haired loli trapped in some magic bindings (possibly the daughter of his then-last game with the busty grey-haired demon-queen)

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the upload, ToaruLL.

With the help of a translator app for my android, I've managed to "machine translate" (expect the dialogue to not entirely make sense) some of the dialogue choices though I'm having a bit of trouble getting her responses. So far I have the first 2 tiers of dialogue translated, do note that there are some choices that will change in subsequent tiers depending on what you chose in the previous tier and if you started doing a lot of lewd things to her or not beforehand. Once you pick that particular choice, it changes to an alternate string of dialogue and stays that way until you get to the next tier.

Tier 1:
1a. Do you know how bad it was done?
1b. Just one stolen, it is hard to fill that loss
2a. Why did you shoplift? (Leads to NTR/Netori ending)
2b. By the way, this cosmetic is for men, right? (Leads to NTR/Netori ending)
3a. I have to contact your family too
3b. Why are you troubling so much when you contact the house?
She questions you:

1. It is natural to pay the money, is not it?
2. Even if you forgive me, you should not just spend money
3. I have to pay even my body

Tier 2:
1a. You are ready for any kind of punishment, are you not?
1b. You must not go against anything done from now on
2a. By the way, is today the first thing that you stole?
2b. If it is the first offense, I will forgive you depending on Naka chan

(the following appears if you chose 3a and 3b in Tier 1)

2c. Naka-chan's parents are superb people, are they not?
2d. If you shoplifted, your parents will also have scratches
3a. Do you going to school properly?
3b. Are you a serious student at school?

(the following appears if you chose 2a and 2b in Tier 1)

3c. You can not mistake a cosmetic to shoplift, are not you? (Leads to NTR/Netori ending)
3b. Was not this cosmetic, were you going to give it to someone? (Leads to NTR/Netori ending)

She questions you:

1. Let's write a reflection statement first
2. I wonder if I will serve myself
3. Shall we apologize the way only girls can?
If you wanna try translate on pc, then i recommended to try:
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
I translate some flash games with this great tool

Or translate it and i would insert in game xD

Does anyone experiences some strange bugs in it?
When her orgasm meter in sex full she not come + i take her virginity few times...

Yes, jap locale is useful for every game. If you still have gibberish file/folder names, rename them to something in english for Windows to read it.

His last blog post before coming back had a grey-haired loli trapped in some magic bindings (possibly the daughter of his then-last game with the busty grey-haired demon-queen)
I never recommended to rename files files! But fot this game with 1 jpn name start file it would work.
To have normal jpn name - extract it with 7zip

Last edited:

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While i know translating the game is a big deal and all, is anyone thinking of decensoring it too?

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the upload. What exactly do you need to do to play the file, though? It's literally listed as ".file" for me and nothing seems to be able to open it. Opening it in my browser just downloads the same file over again. Usually things like this are .swf files or something of that nature. I'm also unable to extract it with any of my programs such as winrar or 7zip.

Edit: Aaaaand, of course, I find a solution right after posting this. Figures. Anyhoo, nevermind, then. Thank you again for the upload

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ending hints from author in the file
1. Punishment end - failure to get any other 3 endings.

2. Lewd end - During the main part of the game makes her cum 3 times + have sex.

3. Netori end -
Picks 「なぜ万引きをしたのか」things related to the stolen items「商品」or boyfriend「彼氏」 during conversations.
Listen to topics about her boyfriend (彼氏) you'll need to fill up most of the submission bar to get all of them.
Lots of touching and dirty talk.
Choose to have sex with her in the back room.

4. Love end -
Pick topics about "Him" (彼)
Nothing lewd (neither talk or touch, look is ok)
Eventually in conversation there should be 「彼は、もしかして~」select that.
After that it should just go to the end.
Will need a better dumbass proof guide for the last 2 endings. Something like : rub her leg 2 times, talk 3 times using choices 1-1-2, look at her tits, when she talks use choice 3, lift her shirt, rub tits till she gets red, etc. Until the translation comes out :/

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Will need a better dumbass proof guide for the last 2 endings. Something like : rub her leg 2 times, talk 3 times using choices 1-1-2, look at her tits, when she talks use choice 3, lift her shirt, rub tits till she gets red, etc. Until the translation comes out :/
Well, now that I've played it.

About Netori vs Love ending
Kinda works.

Essentially she have a boyfriend, but he's an asshole that sends her to steal thing for him.
So in Netori ending, you basically rape her and record the video to show the boyfriend later. (it ends there)

In Love ending, you tell her that you'll deal with the boyfriend. More texts about you dealt with them, then that the girl kept coming over again repeatedly.
And then you have some vanilla sex with her.

As for specific choices, it's mostly up to you until you get to the specific ones.
Both for Netori and Love ending you need to talk regarding the stolen goods and her boyfriend.

For Netoi at some point there'll be a choice about teaching the boyfriend how it feels to have things stolen from (it's a middle choice). After that ordering her for sex and the first option should be different than before. (normally it's either do her on the table or with her back facing you)

For Love end it'd be when 「彼は、もしかして~」line appear (as a top option)