What's new

Fooligan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Overthrow! The Demon King - translated!

Hi all,

I have an early Christmas present for you. Here's the first release of an uncensored, translated version of "Overthrow! The Demon King".

https:// mega.co.nz/#!itB1hIqZ!P4xsUxFjQK5g047pAxUwfQRv1QcTxZwaFUTTH2M-K1s

There's a few places where I put a [TRANSLATED] label before a line of dialog. Those lines are the Google-translated versions of lines that I couldn't figure out. If you come across one, send me a PM with some details (the lines before/after, steps to get to that same dialog again, etc.).

Feel free to PM me if you come across any typos or grammatical problems, too!

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Overthrow! The Demon King - translated!

Hi all,

I have an early Christmas present for you. Here's the first release of an uncensored, translated version of "Overthrow! The Demon King".

There's a few places where I put a [TRANSLATED] label before a line of dialog. Those lines are the Google-translated versions of lines that I couldn't figure out. If you come across one, send me a PM with some details (the lines before/after, steps to get to that same dialog again, etc.).

Thanks.

thatshowitis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi all,

Many thanks. Sent you a PM with all the errors I could find in the Maou ending, and suggestions for the two [TRANSLATED] lines I found as well. Will check another ending shortly and PM you results of that as well.

Also, really like Yumisu's personality. Not what I expected. Nice to have a proactive sexual partner in these games for once.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi all,

Just sent PM as well. Somebody else please give Fooligan some more rep - I can't right now as too soon since I last did it. :D

HarrierStrike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just sent PM as well. Somebody else please give Fooligan some more rep - I can't right now as too soon since I last did it. :D
i'm on the same situation as you :p

nice job Fooligan :D

MrNobody

Reputation score

Hi all,

Pardon me, but is there a way reset the game so every thing isn't unlocked? It rather takes the fun out of it for me having every thing done already

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi all,

Thank you for putting this translation out so quickly. Also it seems that you tweaked some of the wording in the main file as well so I will be looking through those. Because you have translated the endings as well as edited the main story and battle dialog are you going to work on the menu errors and change the title as well? The attached image is an example of the title. The PNG file I used to make the English title is also attached as a zip.

To use this, you would copy the PNG file to the translation folder at the same level as overthrow.swf. All your PNG would go there, even the ones for the files in the sub folder. Then for each translation file you would use the following command.

Replace #117
ReplaceWithImage:shape117.png

(other translation lines here)

Thank you for your hard work!

Pardon me, but is there a way reset the game so every thing isn't unlocked? It rather takes the fun out of it for me having every thing done already
It looks like the version of the SWF files that Fooligan is using is EmmGee's Unlocked version. Either that or he altered the code to automatically unlock the endings himself. Normally, your supposed to be able to delete the SOL file and it would reset the game. However in this instance, even if you do that the endings are still available (but your stats, skills, and gold reset) so technically you can't unless he uses the locked version of the game. And that is why it is also already uncensored.

Attachments

Last edited:

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you for putting this translation out so quickly. Also it seems that you tweaked some of the wording in the main file as well so I will be looking through those. Because you have translated the endings as well as edited the main story and battle dialog are you going to work on the menu errors and change the title as well? The attached image is an example of the title. The PNG file I used to make the English title is also attached as a zip.

To use this, you would copy the PNG file to the translation folder at the same level as overthrow.swf. All your PNG would go there, even the ones for the files in the sub folder. Then for each translation file you would use the following command.

Replace #117
ReplaceWithImage:shape117.png

(other translation lines here)

Thank you for your hard work!

It looks like the version of the SWF files that Fooligan is using is EmmGee's Unlocked version. Either that or he altered the code to automatically unlock the endings himself. Normally, your supposed to be able to delete the SOL file and it would reset the game. However in this instance, even if you do that the endings are still available (but your stats, skills, and gold reset) so technically you can't unless he uses the locked version of the game. And that is why it is also already uncensored.
That's very nice but I don't know how to put it in.

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's very nice but I don't know how to put it in.
Sorry, to clarify, the PNG file is for Fooligan to use in his translation files. You would not be able to use it yourself unless you do the same things Fooligan is doing.

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't you just not click them? Does unlocking the endings have any effect on gameplay?

monster4555

Reputation score

Hi all,

You are the best man. Been looking forward to this ever since it was released >.< thank you very much.

Doroaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is this SOL file? I'd love to reset just the stats and such. With everything maxed, there's little point to actually playing the game.

ShinKR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi all,

Thanks for the work!

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where is this SOL file? I'd love to reset just the stats and such. With everything maxed, there's little point to actually playing the game.
Make sure you can see hidden files. It located directly in the localhost folder and is called save_data_daimaou.sol

On Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Windows Login)\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UG7D3554(This will be different per computer)\localhost

On Windows 7: C:\Users\(Your Windows Login)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UG7D3554(This will be different per computer)\localhost

Mr. Te

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi all,

You are a man among men
I hope the PM's helped you

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Make sure you can see hidden files. It located directly in the localhost folder and is called save_data_daimaou.sol

On Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Windows Login)\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UG7D3554(This will be different per computer)\localhost

On Windows 7: C:\Users\(Your Windows Login)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UG7D3554(This will be different per computer)\localhost
sadly deleting it is not helping, it always comes back:/

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Every time you play, the game SHOULD make an SOL file or whatever format its save file is in.

But if after you delete the FIRST .sol, the stats STAY maxed, I've no idea what could be causing that.

You close the game, delete the sol file, and after you delete it the first time, the stats stay maxed? : o

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Alright, clearly having the whole game unlocked is tolerable but I suppose maxing out stats and such defeats the purpose of the game.
If the translator hands me the SWFs for uncensoring only I can include the save patch as a separate file.