What's new

eridian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

how do i play these? do i use gom player or somthing?

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Gom player likes to take over that extension, but will seldom play the games well.

A better idea is to drag and drop it into a web browser window. An even better idea is to search adobe's site for a "projector" for the latest version of flash, and use that.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or you could right-click the .swf > select the "open with" tab > get down to "choose default program" > pick your favorite web browser and voila. You do need the Flash plug-in though.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does anyone play the demon girl one whats teh walk thorugh for the endings?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

does anyone play the demon girl one whats teh walk thorugh for the endings?
Read through the forum. I am pretty sure there is a walkthrough in here somewhere. I just can't remember what page. I think it is on page 2 or 3.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New post after 2 weeks. Knee-high blowjob scene and he's talking about some april vacations and the slow progress of the game. Google'd could be wrong.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just did a little experimenting with the Vampire. Started off just to see how many times I can fuck her during the fight (It is not always over after 3 fucks). This time I started out by stripping her bare and THEN really started fighting. I did conversations (don't ask me what we talked about, 1: I don't read japanese and 2: I didn't take notes on what responses I gave, though I did ask a lot of questions with my responses), I got her down to <500, and I waited for her to make one of the attacks that I can take advantage of. She did flying kick, I fucked her and took her virginity. I then did a few knock-downs choosing 2) let her get up and fight again. Eventually, I got her down to <500 and took advantage of her in a spin kick -- and took her virginity (I swear to God, her hymen was broken again). A couple more rounds of knocking her down and letting her up again. Then when she was low enough that when I did the attack that knocked her down on her chest I could do her doggy style, I did... and I popped her hymen AGAIN. We danced a few more rounds and I finally chose to take her on the floor when I knocked her out. Once again, her cherry popped. (That is 4 times so far) I knocked her down a few more times with no further sex and it ended the fight. WHAT story did the game go to from there? Ending 4... where you fuck her missionary style and pop her cherry. So I fucked her with me standing and her legs around my waist; both of us standing with her on one foot, the other on my shoulder; doggy style; and 2 missionary stiles... each time taking her virginity. So, in the end, there is not only 1 way to get to ending 4. This may be like cold fusion, I did it once and will never be able to match that ending, but... who knows.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today on ze blog : strapped to the wall doggy-style and some expected delays on the new game.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok. I have duplicated it (with minor variations) so it is possible. You can keep the fight and the fuck going on well past 3 defeats. How?

First fight: Strip her naked. Then proceed to knocking her out. Choose the lower button to go on to the next fight.

Second fight: Get her hp down low and wait for her to make one of the two attacks that let you take her (flying kick or swirl kick) and fuck her; OR make your first move the massive attack that knocks her on her face and opens her up to a doggy fuck, click the box and fuck her; OR you can knock her out and choose the top button. (I have not tested starting out with the second and third choice, so I dunno if it is ok in first fuck).

Third fight: knock her down and let her up.

fourth fight: See second fight

Fifth fight: see third fight

and so on and so on and so on. Each time you fuck her, you should be breaking her hymen, again. When you are ready to go to the final scene, choose only the knock down/let up fights. After 2, it should cut to her in her underwear, holding her left upper arm with her right hand. That scene leads into the lovers/virgin fuck scene.

There are minor variations. You can do it Fight 1, Fight 2, Fight 2, Fight 3, Fight 2, Fight 2, Fight 3, but in the second fight 2 moves, you will not be breaking hymen and I have no idea how long it will last. In my attempt to repeat the game, I ran it 1, 2, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 3 (the repeated 3's took me to end game scene).

I have absolutely no idea how long this will last, but if you wanna test it, go for it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shocking news : blog says THIS WEEK for new game. Hope Google didn't screwed me and we'll really get it soon. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Wake

Reputation score

Need help with Devil Girl

I get her down to 0HP but I keeping get the same doggy style scene and that's it...

em i missing something here?

champion9

Banned
Reputation score

Mad guess here : maybe we're the girl this time around ...

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's the progress on the translation? It's been two months since we last got a report :(

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The translator had some rl stuff to deal with but he is back at the computer working on it. Last copy he sent me to edit was about 80% translated.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wow,this one have been completed fast.Hope it doesn't mean we will have shorter game with fewer scenes.
And yes, he says that he submited the game and if no revisions to be made, it will go on sale later this week.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What's the progress on the translation? It's been two months since we last got a report :(
Actually, I just got the latest translation from Ritsu. He has it about 96% done. A few lines that are still in Japanese. A few I suggested alterations on. And, while he has actually translated the command buttons, he somehow made a few of them expand area to the point that body click areas are covered over by commands. The boxes themselves are not expanded, so you see everything, but the area that activates them cover about half the screen. He is aware of it now and will work on it.

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually, I just got the latest translation from Ritsu. He has it about 96% done. A few lines that are still in Japanese. A few I suggested alterations on. And, while he has actually translated the command buttons, he somehow made a few of them expand area to the point that body click areas are covered over by commands. The boxes themselves are not expanded, so you see everything, but the area that activates them cover about half the screen. He is aware of it now and will work on it.
That's great news, thanks for the update. As for the new game, I hope he does something new with the h-system. The first few games I played, I really enjoyed the sex scenes and interactions. However, now he's doing the exact same formula every game, and it's starting to get stale. You guys agree?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first few games I played, I really enjoyed the sex scenes and interactions. However, now he's doing the exact same formula every game, and it's starting to get stale. You guys agree?
Judging from 1 of the screens he posted, there's like 12+ icons to choose from. If it's 1 scene per icon, we can have variety this time around.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

We were having a discussion over what game he would take on nest. With all the dialogue he dealt with in the current project, he wants to go with minimal dialogue next, so he is working on Kaname -- the one with the martial arts dual with the girl (my interpretation is trainer seducing student).

BTW, Seratil, and anyone else interested... ending #2 with the little sister (him naked and her in her swimsuit) takes on new meaning when you read the dialogue. She keeps referring to it as exercise, but she is only using the term as a euphemism... She knows what she likes, and she makes great demands of her brother. Basically, she has him... literally and figuratively speaking.. by the balls.

Final note... In the translations, very often, the brother (on the right side of the screen) actually starts the dialogue. To make the dialogue a little easier to keep in order, her statement (if he is speaking first) will be moved down a line or two in the box, so if you see an open spot, read his statement first. The conversation should read much easier.