What's new

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Has anyone translated Demon Girl 2? (Overthrow! The Demon King)

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ive been trying to translate it, but ive only been able to do alittle of it because my Notepad makes the japanese letters into squares.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got somewhat of an idea of it, but when i open the txt. document in notepad the japanese lettering is all squares and when i try to open it in WordPad and try to save it after editting it, it says the format will be removed if i do that.
To correct that problem, you must install Japanese language pack and set region to Japan. Exact procedure varies with OS. This will set unicode format to kanji characters. You can still use Roman (English) characters for input but character that are coded for kanji will appear correctly. In wordpad or notepad, there is an option to save in unicode rather than in ANSII. That is what the format warning is about.

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To correct that problem, you must install Japanese language pack and set region to Japan. Exact procedure varies with OS. This will set unicode format to kanji characters. You can still use Roman (English) characters for input but character that are coded for kanji will appear correctly. In wordpad or notepad, there is an option to save in unicode rather than in ANSII. That is what the format warning is about.
Thanks. When i save from Word Pad, does it matter if the Formatting is removed?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks. When i save from Word Pad, does it matter if the Formatting is removed?
Yes. That's the whole point. The format MUST be unicode not ANSII. I'm on Win8 and have no wordpad but there should be a pull down option when you "save as". If not, you might find it in menu bar options.

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do i replace words in swf txt file and then use the swf translator to make the out file? I did it several times but the different words dont seem to show up.

TheAlucid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Isn't there a new JSK interrogation-type game coming out?

Hope it has half the animation that the Shion game had, for some reason that game went above and beyond what the others did when it came to the genitalia physics/motion.

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure that's the one he canceled/halted work on, unfortunately.

TheAlucid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure that's the one he canceled/halted work on, unfortunately.
Damn, is he working on anything else currently?

Disregard that, just found the link to his website. Looks like another combat game, I kinda liked the interrogation ones but the combat ones are great too. Still hope he does more with the animation though.

Why did he cancel the interrogation one anyway? From the screenshots it looks like it was pretty far along. Did they just not sell as well as the other types?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, is he working on anything else currently?

Disregard that, just found the link to his website. Looks like another combat game, I kinda liked the interrogation ones but the combat ones are great too. Still hope he does more with the animation though.

Why did he cancel the interrogation one anyway? From the screenshots it looks like it was pretty far along. Did they just not sell as well as the other types?
lol.....*sigh* Read back a few pages, all of it was discussed already. Including why he cancelled that one and started the new one.

MasterLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was never stated if the interrogation one was truly cancelled or not, he could have simply put it on "hold" for now.

By the way, there was an update to the blog. It was nothing big, however, I got the gist of it I think: "Thank you for downloading Overthrow! The Demon King 4000 times, and the Sister game 1000 times!"

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It was never stated if the interrogation one was truly cancelled or not, he could have simply put it on "hold" for now.

By the way, there was an update to the blog. It was nothing big, however, I got the gist of it I think: "Thank you for downloading Overthrow! The Demon King 4000 times, and the Sister game 1000 times!"
He's never put anything on "Hold" before. I'm pretty sure it's cancelled.

The reason it was cancelled is because he was tired of not doing lolis... seriously.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He's never put anything on "Hold" before. I'm pretty sure it's cancelled.

The reason it was cancelled is because he was tired of not doing lolis... seriously.
That's a valid reason to cancel a project if I've ever heard one.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's a valid reason to cancel a project if I've ever heard one.
I guess it was ironic?

Well,anyways I prefer he is tired of not doing "loli" works than tired of not doing gore,vore,ryona or guro...

I just hope he will make an awsome game with that magical girl for make up with my dispappointement for canceling or Holding,that school girl game...

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, well. Not my place to complain about whatever he does.

I like loli, so I don't have a problem with the youg looking girl he is making in his new game.

Still, I also like incest, and since I had understood his previous project was a father/daughter incest, I was excited about it.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone have a walkthrough for this game

kakutou_imouto_english plz and thnx in advance

um also if anyone has a current link for all the games as one bundle plz and thnx in advance