What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ jikkuri.info] じっくりいんふぉ〜 LADYUS -Demon and Ring and White Angel- レイディアス ~魔人と指輪と白き聖女~ (RE088664) (RJ088664)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcwolf500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: LADYUS -Demon and Ring and White Angel-

Ok, good news: I found the game and will upload and post as soon as I can. Bad news: It's outdated, there's a version posted a month after mine and I'm not sure what all it adds/fixes.
alright, good then. I have been getting that same error over and over again. :)

but be sure none of the sound effects have japanese gibberish. That was one of the problems I'm having

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

alright, good then. I have been getting that same error over and over again. :)

but be sure none of the sound effects have japanese gibberish. That was one of the problems I'm having
Don't worry, it works on my end. If it's in gibberish upon reaching you, the problem is on your end.

arcwolf500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry, it works on my end. If it's in gibberish upon reaching you, the problem is on your end.

Here
Finally! The game works perfectly. I`ll probubly looking for more games to play with, until then, time to play.:D

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

True end 2 CG - lvl 1 start fight in arena (better have all item and dont equip exp ring[first ring get from game])
So, I have to reach the first arena fight at Lv1? I can make it to the Slime King with no problems, but even with all the items (the upgraded weapon and armor, and the Speed, Accuracy, and Luck increased rings) and putting all 10 of my skill points into Speed (15 total, so I can dodge), I still can't take him out before he manages to hit me once, which is more than enough to off me. What kind of setup should I use?

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

So, I have to reach the first arena fight at Lv1? I can make it to the Slime King with no problems, but even with all the items (the upgraded weapon and armor, and the Speed, Accuracy, and Luck increased rings) and putting all 10 of my skill points into Speed (15 total, so I can dodge), I still can't take him out before he manages to hit me once, which is more than enough to off me. What kind of setup should I use?
If I remember correctly from when I played, when you beat the game once and continue to a second play-through, you keep your items and equipment, including the medals that let you enter the arena. Thus, you can go directly to the arena and fight the girls without having to go through the dungeons.

In fact, to get the second ending, you need to fight only the girls and not get experience points from any other fights.

naruhina421

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone give me a new link to download it? please

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly from when I played, when you beat the game once and continue to a second play-through, you keep your items and equipment, including the medals that let you enter the arena. Thus, you can go directly to the arena and fight the girls without having to go through the dungeons.

In fact, to get the second ending, you need to fight only the girls and not get experience points from any other fights.
Tried this on playthrough 3, 4, and 5. Couldn't try it on 2 because I did some dungeon exploring to make money. But every time, I get the bad ending. Playthrough 3 I figure is because I hadn't even realized at that point that the extra weapon and armor are Demon ones, so I went back to my fish and previous armor. But all I get is the Bad End still, no matter what.

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go, naruhina, upped on MEGA.
https:// mega.co.nz/#!DdxSzbrI!MCA5-gHT7U-f4Tt0RL9rUCJ6DdxnuEC_sGNtwinTmdk

putitinmybutt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I have a question for anyone that has played this game.

I'm in the second dungeon, and I've made it to the bottom floor, I met a fairy that wants a cane from the water fairy, I went and spoke to the water fairy and I have a cane in my inventory but the regular fairy won't take it.

Is there a step I'm missing? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

zelee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there any new link for the game?
i can't find it anywhere:(

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is there any new link for the game?
i can't find it anywhere:(
What is wrong with the MEGA link a few posts up? It is working for me

putitinmybutt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I have a question for anyone that has played this game.

I'm in the second dungeon, and I've made it to the bottom floor, I met a fairy that wants a cane from the water fairy, I went and spoke to the water fairy and I have a cane in my inventory but the regular fairy won't take it.

Is there a step I'm missing? Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Nevermind, I'm an idiot xD

There is a water fairy AND a fire fairy and I needed the wands from both of them. I missed a staircase.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guys, for some reason, I can't download the ones from MEGA, everytime I tried, I always get 'Temporary error, retrying.'

odd things are, I can download other files from MEGA just fine.

any solution?

vutuantom

Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
anyone have the true end save file ?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, requires; description, a DLSite description does not constitute a valid OP. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.