What's new

Jessa (Skull_Man!!)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Jessa (Skull_Man!!)

The dumb creature heard the noise and walk to check the noise then Jessa make her move and sthealty get back the creature and slice her target, the creature roar and turn to her after roll a little, it looks like his muscle legs still can endure his weight even when he had receive the cut of the sword

Jessa 5

Ogre 4/5 (-2 at and def)

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jessa thought that would work better, his ability to remain standing posed a significant problem. She circled around quickly trying both to stay out of reach and strike at the sides or rear of his legs again.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

( maybe if was a critical thelast roll)

The creature try to take his club as his now slow and painfull moves were unable to reach his opponent, Jessa´s sword slash the fresh of the creature who backsteb in the last moment to dont receive other hurt. Then he tried to hit her but his feet fail and nearly fall on his knee leaving a open to the sword who hurt him more.

Jessa 5

Orc 2 (-2)

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jessa had the advantage now, taking her time she circled again, smiling inwardly to her self at the victory. This creature had been too dumb and too slow to have beaten her. She lashed out again with her sword, looking to finish him off.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

19 vs 13
12 vs 1

10 vs 18
5 vs 8

Her sword transpas his fresh but this creature take the chance and jump over her breaking many muscles of his legs as it roar with his last breaths, it was clear that it was the more weak of them and he will at least hurt her to defend his honor a little before die

Jessa 4 (-2 grappled)

Orc 2 (no penalty as he is over her)

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jessa struggles as the beasts horrid breath washes over her, his body unclean and unwashed rubbing against her. She struggles and tries to bring her sword in close to finish him off.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

20 vs 13... yeah is dead

Her sword transpas his chest and transpas his heart making him die in the instant and drop many blood on her, she then taake a time to free herself of the big body and now was alone with the prisoner who still was very sore and hungry to move as she make low little moans

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jessa rushes over and tries to release the girl, either smashing the locks with her sword or just unlocking them (Which is more feasible) then tries to guide the girl away.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

At the start Jessa try to open the lock with her sword but then noted that it was not closed, the poor elf was very exausted and just lay there sleeping in her dirty jail, her body was filled in dry cum and even her long hair was maded a mess by the seed of the orcs, all the floor and walls were dirty like if it had never been cleaned.

Jessa had to lift the nearly uncounciest girl who was nearly on her bones, she saw a dish with only cum and a little piece of cum drenched bread in a corner. The swordswoman know that she cant return from the place where she come as the creature could be waiting her with support.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jessa helps the girl up and then drags her to the door she came to, she knew there might be goblins back that direction, but she had to risk it, the ogres would be too much for her. like this, She moves back and swings open the door she barred ready to rush out and attack the creatures if they stand there, hopefully scattering them with a surprise assault.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl dont make any try to get up until Jessa hlp her to get up and the girl just follow her panting and gasping as they walked, it was a big effort to her walk even with the help of the swordswoman and soon bot reach the door, she oppened and expect to see many opponents, but the place was alone and very silent

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jessa breathes a sigh of relief at her being wrong about the monster and she drags the woman through with her, she needed to get her out of here, her mission was to rescue prisoners, and while this was only one it was a start. she tries to head down the tunnel she came in, retracing her steps back to the exit.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Unfortunately all was a trap, as she try to reach the next door she feel somethin slimy on her way, then she saw it when the creature left to hide in its transparent color. The big slime then engulf part of her, the elf weakly shake her head and start to babling in her whispering voice as she fall on the floor and with her low energy craw slowly trying to escape to her safe jail nearly crying with her hands tied by the shackles.

Jessa 5/6

Big slime 5

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wave to the elf, "NO! don't go back!" then shake my head. I'm gonna complete this quest one way or another. I look down at the slime raising my sword up I stab point down into it, hoping I can hurt it with my sword.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The slave stop, maybe for her training of the words give her strenght to stay there, she just remain there resting on the floor her boody tremble and she sweat, maybe wishing that Jessa can win against that brutal slime before it show to the warrior why the elf fear it.

The strikes of the swordswoman were useless for the strange body of the creature who try to caught her in vain by the speed of her, then in a last attemp she saw how her sword split part of the creature to the floor turning into water

Jessa 5 ap 2

Big slime 4

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"You can be hurt!" I try to pull myself free and then stab down at it noticing that I did seem to do some damage.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As Jessa try to escape after some time, something happened to the creature who in a moment its body make a wrong move leaving the swordswoman free, she then saw a little sphere close her and with a slash she hurt it, this make the creature move in pain and getting smaller, its body soon leave a puddle of water bellow it, then it cailm and catch a surprised Jessa

Jessa 4 ap 4 (-1 at and def engulfted)

Big Slime 3

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Ahhh! Get it off" Jessa screams flailing and swinging to try to get away. She looks to the elf girl for help but finding none she resolves to do it herself.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Jessa look to the elf girl as she struggle to get of the slime, she then noted that she had forgotten to free her arms of the shackles and even free the poor elf was completely tired and hungry to even run, the poor blonde girl just stay there on the floor closing her eyes waiting that all this nightmare end. Jessa then get out of the big slime and get away to dont be caught again

Jessa 3 ap 4

Big Slime 2

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jessa see's that she seems to have the advantage. striking she hacks and hacks to finish him off