Jamie (thetwo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jamie (thetwo)

Jamie continues her trek south, wondering if this place will ever drain out naturally to the point where she can walk again, or if it'll just stay flooded until after she gets out on her own.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie continues to swim to her south along the wall, allowing her mind to wander as she moves through the warm, murky water. She came across several large drains that were clearly open, but the water was not getting any lower, or was it? She could see on the wall that the water level had dropped a few inches. Standing up she sees that the water only reaches to her mid chest, about 4 inches lower than right after she fliped that switch. The wall continues.

(I think this room is a little big.... heh)

Options:
Search
Travel N/E/S

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So it's draining, but too slowly to make any sort of difference.

Jamie continues swimming south. Somehow she feels more relaxed then she has since she first woke up in this place. Possibly it's the fact that this is the first time I'm properly clothed for what I'm doing, and probably something psychological to do with being in the water as well. That was never my subject.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie keeps swimming to her south when she sees a wall appear on her east side as well. Swimming for only a few more moments reveals a wall to her south and a large grate similar to the entrance to this room in the western wall.

Options:
Search
Travel N/W

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, finally, a way out that looks like the way in.

Jamie goes through the grate, glad that this time she's reasonably decent.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie squeezes herself through the opening, happy to see that the water on the other side was only mid thigh high. She looks around and notices that she is in a hallway eerily similar to the one she started in. The hallway travels off to the north.

Options:
Search
Travel N/e

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, at least I know I'm going the right way. Well, unless I got turned around or something.

Jamie continues north with renewed vigor, encouraged by the suddenly symmetrical design. Yet this also makes her wary - she suddenly remembers how on the first level there were vines waiting for her outside the stairwell. And on the second level, a big tank-type robot. And on the third level, that biologically implausible sand-worm. What would be outside this door?

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie comes across a three steps in the hallway that lead out of the shallow water she is currently in. Stepping up the stairs, she notices that the hallway continues north. Unlike the last hallway, there is a channel cut in the eastern half of the hallway also heading north where the water seems to flow onward. She stands on the solid, dry portion of the hallway, looking down in the water where she was only moments before, a slight chill from the cool air biting at her skin.

Options:
Search
Travel N/S

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After pausing a moment to catch her breath, Jamie continues North, doing her best to stay on the dry land.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie continues north, following both the canal to her east and the hallway itself. The water in the channel appears to be getting darker, but Jamie can't tell if it is just dirtier, or if the water is actually deeper at this point. Without warning, three large what looks like squid tentacles shoot out of the water. They flail randomly for a few moments before one connects with the redhead, sending her up against the western wall.

Jamie DEF: 2
Jamie CONST: 4
Kraken HP: 5

Options:
Search
Travel N/S

Last edited:
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Dammit, I am messing up big today, sorry...)

Jamie continues north, following both the canal to her east and the hallway itself. The water in the channel appears to be getting darker, but Jamie can't tell if it is just dirtier, or if the water is actually deeper at this point. Without warning, three large what looks like squid tentacles shoot out of the water. They flail randomly for a few moments before one connects with the redhead, sending her up against the western wall.

Jamie DEF: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait
Flee N/S(17%)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, right. Of course. Tentacles. I wonder if it's based on an octopus or a squid?

Jamie tries to stamp the tentacle against the ground, fearing it will just follow her if she tries to flee.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie tries to pin an arm down to the ground by stomping on it with her bare foot. She lands on the tentacle, but her still wet foot merely pushes it to the side. Reacting, the tentacle wraps around her leg and bulls her to the edge of the walkway before she can react.

(Counter)

Jamie DEF: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait
Flee N/S(17%)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jamie does her best to keep her head as she's pulled toward the water and starts to try to slam her leg down on the tentacle even harder.

No, no, no... this isn't going to be good...

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie continues to stomp on the tentacle, hoping to hit it on a pinch point or something. Maybe cut off the circulation. One of her blows she sees the water bubble up and all three tentacles quickly went under water, letting her go in the process. For a moment, all is quiet, before two more surface.

(Crit hit)

Kraken HP: 3

Options:
Attack
Wait
Flee N/S(50%)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jamie is elated at her success in hitting the tentacle that had been attacking her and is ready to run when she sees two more tentacles rise out of the water.

Well... 8 or 10, I don't think I can do that to all of them. Maybe it'll get the idea before then? I hope? Those things are pretty fast, I'm not sure I can outrun them...

Jamie backs away from the water and waits for one to come near enough for her to try to attack again.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie lightly touches the wall behind her with her hand, to get a feel for how far form the wall she is when the first tentacle strikes. She is able to dodge to the right and grabs the tentacle, slamming it into the wall behind her. She releases, hoping not to be grabbed in the process, but the assaulting tentacle retreats back into the water.

Kraken HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait
Flee N/S(67%)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, that's enough of this. It's only a matter of time before I fall into the water and then who knows what I'll do. Or what it will do...

Jamie runs north, hoping the injured beast won't follow.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

With only one tentacle still out of the water, she is able to easily flee the Kraken. She runs to the north until she comes across a door with a sign pointing upward that reads "B-1." The canal appears to also flow into what she assumes is the stairwell room.

(Flee successful)

Options:
Search
Rest (38% chance of encounter per DEF recovered)
Travel N/S

Status
Not open for further replies.