What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 円環 ] いせたん (RJ130644)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

Can anyone tell me how to use cheat engine to change how much gold you have? I'm looking for value*2+1 but when I change the value, the game crashes.
2 things I can think of:
1. You 'double click' on the value, which attempts to change its address instead of the value.

2. The value you changed it to was an even number, which also break things (there's a reason why you search for value*2+1)

Burai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2 things I can think of:
1. You 'double click' on the value, which attempts to change its address instead of the value.

2. The value you changed it to was an even number, which also break things (there's a reason why you search for value*2+1)
That was why. I didn't bother making the last digit an odd number so the game kept crashing on me. I just added a 1 at the end and the game didn't crash. Thank you for the help.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How the hell do you turn off the standing picture while in maps? It's blocking my views and causing me a lot of frustrations :mad:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How the hell do you turn off the standing picture while in maps? It's blocking my views and causing me a lot of frustrations :mad:
There's a hand-mirror in your item list. Click on that and choose the first option that appears. Once that's done, press Q.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

god i dunno what do i need to do after invasion anymore XD i am free to do as i please but i found quite an insane ammount of bugs that crash the game

1 of them is if you use a bomb in the slums hole north room of the redslimes

2 if you contact with anything aside bed while wearing a bath towel crash the game

specially h scenes

i got the Merchant job wish i presume is that since is quite useful a bit cuz once you master item skills you do not need to use a bag accesory to use items in combat =3

aside from that i have ran quite a while of different paths since invasion and i just find deadends or insane impossible boss to kill- like the plants in north forest - Garuda boss in the forest by tunnel south of orphanage

Magician island in night you open a path to access a came but a lamia boss insane hard

anyone mind a little help ////// AH YES ANOTHER THINHG for some reason days doesnt end for me anymore. before once a day ends and you couldnt go sleep automaticaly fell and then rape end in 2 different ways. but now never happen i can just stay there without doing nothing and time passes i never fell and i already tested 10 days in a row

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, I want to try this game, but I'm not sure if the links in this thread are for the latest version.
does anyone know?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

no as fari know links here is 1.01 and there is 1.06 now so i am waiting for a new link =3

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to use cheat engine to change how much gold you have? I'm looking for value*2+1 but when I change the value, the game crashes.
I just put in 999999999999

too many 9's and your gil goes negative/game crashes

Seems you can't alter much in the game, but you can buy stuff/power your gear to absurd levels to make "everything" in the game hit you for about 1 damage, even if you have nothing on (like the 75K hp save I posted earlier).

Although to allow yourself to be raped? by the thugs etc, you'll probably just want to 99,999HP yourself and leave the defense slightly low so they can actually grab you. With the heart? icon drug they can hit you no matter how much evade you have.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you want full CG save file, it's now available on sagaoz.net

aasa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At night near irudas home, there are two holes instead of the rogues with the campfire, if you go down there you'll find perverts.
Dont know how to scape from the groping but escaping works

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hot dang! How did I miss this one? I'll need to grab it when I get the chance!

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you want full CG save file, it's now available on sagaoz.net

after see hsene in save, some hscene possibly need virgin get it... so i think give up is right after lost virgin bug (i dont has save befoer this bug... or need back very long...), dont want start again and again lol (before is sister learn book skill make her dont use holy magic... i hate this stupid auto fight AI)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have annoying bug ...
Can't select Magical Girl Apprentice (Sub Job) ... thus I must cheat against that armored opponent ...
I hope this get fixed soon ...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just in case anyone doesn't know, the instant you lose your virginity you are not allowed from taking up the virgin-only jobs like magic girl and miko even if you had built them up previously as a virgin. This is intentional.

As for the golem, you're not supposed to fight him until practically close to the end of the game. The instances you meet him early on you have to RUN.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn ... getting molested in fight (bind) actually make MC lose virginity ...
and not with any H scene ... damn ...

oh well, is there anyone know how to unlock any other Sub Job ?
and if MC already not virgin, is it possible to become virgin again if having xxx with Iruda ?

Last edited:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Restoring virginity seems to be impossible afaik, there's a waterfall that you can use to purify your body but it just reset the counters to 0 and not your virginity.

As for the other jobs I can't seem to unlock the thief apprentice, the story progression gives you the thief class automatically after the church invasion so maybe 1.01 is bugged somewhere along the line.

The Miko class is unlocked by completing the sealed dungeon in the graveyard.
The Demon Lord class is unlocked after completing the church siege, I don't think there's any requirement though, maybe avoiding everyone's death flag ? There were a lot of triggered events based on your past actions during the siege.

For the Witch class you need to rescue the two women being raped in the upper side of the slums during the church siege, to trigger you coming from the south side of the slums and actually being able to roam around it, you might need to be posses the higher lvl healing spells from the Miko class.
After that you need to lose your virginity and collect the sperm of all the 8 main NPCs, Nick's and the Mayor's, I think Witch is pretty much what you do when you're tired of your virgin playthrought and want everything to burn.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're furthest along the quest line for all the users here. I'm only just about getting ready to fight the level 20 boss.

Thief's apprentice is simple. Rescue Rhyme from the prison during the zombie invasion and then trigger the events at the bank during the free-roam period. Ask him to join up with you and then go with him to the adventurer's guild. This definitely works and I'm on 1.01.

Edit: If Iruda rapes you for not paying up for the day, he normally resets your virginity as well. I'm not sure if this applies if you lost your virginity through other means.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

damn this game is crazy :))) , i dnt know if i messed up? but in batle i dnt have the "item " menu ,so i cant use potions, is bug?is this correct? i used to have the menu ..

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want to activate "Magic" command ...
is there anyone know if there's sub job with "Magic" command ?
I see there's Magic Swordman and Sister Apprentice ...
anyone know how to unlock this 2 Sub Job ?

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

damn this game is crazy :))) , i dnt know if i messed up? but in batle i dnt have the "item " menu ,so i cant use potions, is bug?is this correct? i used to have the menu ..
You need to equip a bag-type accessory. It can get destroyed in battle, so if you lose it like that, you won't be able to use it again until you repair it at the blacksmith.

I want to activate "Magic" command ...
is there anyone know if there's sub job with "Magic" command ?
I see there's Magic Swordman and Sister Apprentice ...
anyone know how to unlock this 2 Sub Job ?
Check the posts a few pages back. It explains in detail how to get some of the magic-class jobs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.