Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

1.29 or 1.30 i think.

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%5B141711%5D%5B%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%5D%5B%E5%86%86%E7%92%B0%5D-%E3%81%84%E3%81%9B%E3%81%9F%E3%82%93-%E3%80%8Cver-1-30%E3%80%8D-%5Brj130644%5D-283942/[/url]

LONG ASS link to v 1.30

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%5B141711%5D%5B%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%5D%5B%E5%86%86%E7%92%B0%5D-%E3%81%84%E3%81%9B%E3%81%9F%E3%82%93-%E3%80%8Cver-1-30%E3%80%8D-%5Brj130644%5D-283942/[/url]

LONG ASS link to v 1.30
That gives me a 404 error.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does Nana's original class ever get anything new besides what it started with?

How rare is it to see the doctor in slums without patients? ive slept and entered, between save/load about 300+ times and every time hes had patients.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heres the link to 1.30

Also, does anyone know where / how to get Magical Bombs to use in the world? I need some to progress on floor 35.

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game looks nice. Art is a bit iffy but it's still enjoyable. I have some lag though when I play this game.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Restarted in 1.3 and im having trouble again. Doctor is never alone hardly and the one time he was, he would not follow me. Is he really how you get the Spellsword class?
Still cannot find bombs anywhere and getting worried cause google sucks for finding info on it.
How do you get the key to unlock the green chests? I remember reading about a girl in slums, but neither of the 3 ive found gave me a key. 2 in the whore house and 1 blocking the inn door
Also curious, how exactly you get the anti freeze from the police chief, i do not want to have to babysit the thief again. talked with police chief a bunch and all he did was rape me and still no anti freeze.

Wish id found this before Harleyquin13 gave up and moved on. So hard getting info when no one sees it or plays it.

This is what i get when i talk to doctor wether he has patients or not.

Atlas:Do, and I'm sorry. (..labyrinth.. do not go together and no atmosphere that is not the [toha] remark food. )
Google: Vinegar, and N ~ is not corner . ( Naa 's atmosphere can not be said to go labyrinth together)

Last edited:

Shirokuro

Reputation score

Hey guys, i found a exploit you can use in this game, which satan directly spawned from hell.
Fucking game, 50 hours and im not sure if am even half through it. But i least i dont have to worry about money anymore in the game!

HOW TO BECOME THE RICHEST HIGHSCHOOLER FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION

This are some of the things you are going to need.

1.- The skill given at the begining for money x2 droped from monster.
2.- The cat-ears you can buy at the armor store after you make it till the level 20 of the laberynth. This item gives you double the money droped by enemies.
3.- A companion (you need a companion, anyone will work)
4.- Your character needs to be at least level 20 to not lose easy against thieves.
5.- A big loan from the bank. i suggest you ask for 2,000,000,000

Okay, this is what you have to do.

1.- I don't know if after reaching the 20th level of the laberynth, but you can find a guy outside the principal town at night. You need to make your returning point any of the inns in town, so that when clocks hits 10:30 you will return, to find out you can not get it. Go south and then left, in front of a cristal or ice statue a guy will offer you a place to sleep. Accept his offer.
I'm not sure if he can rape you or not, i had with me a "molester needle" wich according to the item description, you cannot get raped.
He will take you below the town to his secret place in the sewer. You can sleep there.

2.- After he fails to rape you (in my case) you can make that place your returning point. You can do so if you want, it will not affect the exploit.

3.- Explore the sewer until you find a place where a lot of bandits gather, like six mobs.

4.- Go to town and get the cat-ears and the companion (i do this with the police chief).

5.- Go to the sewer in the part where you can find the thieves. Put the auto-actions of your companion to not use any kind of skill. If your companions proves to be faster than the thieves, he will kill them at the first turn. Therefore put auto-actions into only protecting himself.

Here is where awesome shit starts happening.

6.- Let the thieves rob you. they do that in battle by attacking you with a skill. Depending on yor level they will have a higher chance to steal from you or not. They can also steal from your companion.
Dont worry if they steal items from you, after you kill the thieves you take everything back, including your money.

7.- You got the idea by now? Because of the ability of the cat-ears hat now you will take back double the amount of money the thieves took from you.
Thieves still at a random ratio, they can still from 10% to 50% of your money in one single attack.
Say, if you got 2,000,000,000 gold with you, and they stole half that, when you kill the thieves you will get your money, and a nice profit of a 100%.
if you repeat the cycle you can fill all the posible ceros in the game: 9,999,999,999.

And that is it!

With that you can buy all the items in the game and will not have to worry for the debts you may have. Just pay back the little 2,000,000,000 gold you got as a loan and you are oficially rich.
Also you can deposit money in the back, so you can have 9,999,999,999 x2!

I know, I know, this is a dirtly little trick, but hey, fucking game is a bitch.

By the way, a nice way to spend all that money is buying points for your stats that the girl in the guild sells.

i got that girl at 999 in every stats, including the police chied, the thief and the sister.

and even then game is hard as hell, dudes, like...the fuck.

So if you want to be a hardcore gamer and finish this game legit, fine by me, but i got tired of grinding. well, at least grinding is easier now, for the lvls.

Notes:

1.- If you got the skill that gives you double th emoney from the begining, it does not stock as x4 together with the cat-ears. You will get X3.

2.- You can use any thief or mob that steals from you, you dont need specifically the ones in the sewer, but because of the location and number of thieves, you will get more chances to get robbed and will speed up the process.

3.- If the thieves make contact with yor or your companions backs rather than the front, they will attack first and have a higher chance to steal your money.

4.- The companion is needed because the thieves will restrain the girl and start touching her. Without a companion you may get killed by one of their...molesting attacks, even if you got full HP bar. They are like One-hit KO moves. So a second companion will get you out of troubles.
Just remember, if you put the auto-actions on "guarding himself", change it to "attack with skills" immediatly after being restrained.

Ok, im out now, and bless you all guys who are making a walkthrough of this shit. Im stubborn so i'm going to beat this game, but i will make easier for me if i can :V

see ya.

(Please forgive any grammar errors i may have, i wrote this in a rush)

Shirokuro

Reputation score

This took a while. My notes for anyone still interested.

Big thank you to post #411 by Arythazin who figured out the condition for saving the teenage hero for the true end.

Labyrinth levels 36-40 Part 1
1. Welcome to the most time-consuming portion of the game, featuring tons of exploration and incidental grinding.
2. Immediately after the teleport area you will see 4 switches. You are then informed that you need to press the switches in pairs in order to proceed.
3. The pairs are given to you, so the next step is figuring which areas to go to.
4. One pair opens up the way to a lever which is important for those going for the true end, the other pair opens up the way to the boss.
5. Red-blue for the lever, green-yellow for the boss.
6. Now for the exploration itself. The area you immediately come out in is not identified by the game nor by your map crystal. I'll call it 36 central for convenience.
7. Each switch is located in 40 NW, NE, SW and SE (for lack of a better English translation. The original terms are 左上,左下,右上,右下.)
8. Red is at 40 NW, Blue is in 40 SE, Green is in 40 NE and Yellow is in 40 SW.
9. From 36 Central, you can access 36 South. From 36 South, you can reach 36 North which is the area just before the boss area (36 transit)
10. As in the previous 30-35 areas, you can tell which of the "exits" brings you where you want to go since the odd one out (different feature like a rock/pillar etc.) is the only one that brings you to the direction you're headed.
11. The annoying one is 36 North. To get there, head to 36 south and then take any northbound exit (except the one with the marking). You cannot access 36 North immediately from the teleport area.
12. Once you reach one of 36 NW/NE/SW/SE, there will be cellar entrances to take you deeper.
13. At level 40, you need to look out for the appropriate switch. The first time you press a switch, a golem will emerge which you must fight (no flee option).
14. Each golem is tied to an element of the corresponding switch colour, so expect top-level elemental magic and plan accordingly.
15. There is also a steel chest at each of the level 40 areas with a switch, just like the one you found at the Garuda with the jump item. Unfortunately you still cannot open these chests until you possess the appropriate item.
16. The whole point of this very long and tedious set of areas is to trigger the correct pair of switches to open the way to the boss.
17. For those going for the true route, the most efficent usage of your time is as follows.
a) Press Red+Blue switches.
b) Head to 36 transit and pull the lever ONCE.
c) Press Green+Yellow switches.
d) Head over to the boss.
18. Those going for the good end should skip steps a and b above and just go for the boss.
19. The fallen Asura which bars your path further is a fire-based God. Think of it as a stronger version of the previous fire-based bosses you've faced in the past only with more HP and multiple actions per turn.
20. You need to beat it twice. The first time you reduce the Asura's HP to zero it starts fighting you seriously and gains more HP. The attacks it uses are also stronger.
21. When you've finally beaten the Asura, interact with the mine cart nearby.
22. Once loaded with explosives, the mine cart when pushed will either a) slam into you and your companion reducing you both to 1HP or b) slam into the southern wall and give you a shortcut to the last teleport area PROVIDED YOU PULLED THE LEVER ONCE.
23. Once you've cleared your shortcut, head towards the now-open teleport circle.
24. But before you can proceed, the teenage hero brings her lackeys to stop you. How you proceed from here determines whether or not you get the true end or the good end.
25. For those going for the true end, you must let yourself get restrained by the male enemies. (the teenage hero gives very vague hints here, the bit where she bars her male companions from performing lewd acts was the only clue on hindsight.) Credit to Arythazin for this information.
26. Once restrained, there will be a short dialogue and the teenage hero will be removed from battle. Your next task is to defeat the rest of the party.
27. Once you've defeated the party, Nana will declare that the female hero needs to be saved before her "companions" claim her virginity. You are warned not to take any detours, so head south through the exit the mine cart opened up for you.
28. You should end up at the map area where the 4 switches were. At the bed area the female hero is about to be violated. After a short dialogue, Nana will charge in.
29. The party you've now faced is SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than the one you just beat. The self-styled hero is now called the Despoiler and has much more HP and stronger attacks. The rest of his lackeys also start off with the undead power-up and much improved regeneration. God's lackey in the background (the same enemy type you beat with the stuffed toy way back at the graveyard dungeon) is unchanged.
30. If you've actually bothered clearing the 4 switch areas throughly, you should be level 99 or close to it for most of your sub-classes. It's then a matter of killing the vanguard and support before finishing off the God lackey last.
31. The biggest obstacle to finishing this event is actually getting restrained in the first place during the fight with the teenage hero. After a bit of experimentation, the easiest way to get a level 99 Nana with 999 dodge and practical immunity to restraint is as follows.
32. Unequip all of your equipment bar your weapon and one item that gives you HP and MP regeneration.
33. Go back to the teleport area and back to the teleport shop. From the shop, head to the fairy forest.
34. Head south of the rest hut. The venus fly traps which gave you so much trouble back then are going to help you this time round.
35. When you finish this fight, both Nana and the companion will be sexually aroused. Remove the condition from your companion but keep it on Nana.
36. Use the bushes to tear up Nana's uniform until it's completely broken.
37. Head back to the mine cart map. Go to your skill page and unlearn all of your parry, luck and agility passives from your main class. You should have the Demon Lord class as your sub-class, unlearn the "unlucky girl" passive (薄幸少女).
38. Finally equip one きょううんの守り in one of your miscellaneous slots (the other should be something that gives you regeneration).
39. If you did all of the above preparatory steps, your dodge stat should be in the negatives and you are now weak to restraint and sexual attacks. The sexually aroused state guarantees that a restraining attack will hit you and immobilise you allowing the dialogue with the teenage hero to trigger.
40. In your weakened state, it's advisable to have a strong companion on hand to do most of the heavy lifting. If said companion has the raise skill, it will also ensure you stay alive at the end of the battle. I recommend Tobak, Medea or Iruda with his sub-class and appropriate skills learned.
41. When you finish off the despoiler and his lackeys, he will teleport away and Nana will be free to continue her quest.
I fucking love you, thanks for this dude. I stoped my german sessions to finish this game. Probably a fucking mistake, but i wont get beaten by this game.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seeing that walkthrough, what item gives hp/mp regen? I think ive seen a 2% HP regen item, but not one that does mp also.

and thats a pretty interesting idea to get money without using cheat engine :eek:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know what is missing from the walkthroughs to get the good end or the true end? ive tried following the walkthrough 4-6 times now and my temple / church invasion always goes straight to the east side of the slums after the fight at the south gate.

:eek::eek::eek:

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have interface translation? The mega link for it is down. T_T

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have interface translation? The mega link for it is down. T_T
This is the one I did for 1.26 version. Note that applying this on 1.30 will downgrade your game back to 1.26.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heres my Data Foldier, but you will need Version 1.30. Thanks to kR1pt0n1t3 ive managed to translate majority of it.

I think im missing almost all the skills (ffs theres 1k of them :eek:) and the useless cash items, but everything else should be translated for the most part.

Also heres a nice 100% CG save, if you start a new game with it you get a nice sword and 2 nice accessories.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw, Heres the walkthrough i threw together from all of Harley's posts.

It does not lead to the Good / True End ... atleast ive never gotten either, but it should help prevent any of t he premature Bad Ends.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what was changed from 1.26 to 1.3? Was anything major added to the game or just bug fixes?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well he updated to 1.31 and i cant find the old 1.3 changelog on his blog, but i think there was some bug fixes and something new maybe. I cant recall.

Does anyone know if you need to do something special to get into the Slums from the South Side during the Temple/Church Siege?

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mega Link to Version 1.31 with Item / Weapon / Armor / Skill / Troop / Enemy / UI Translation + 100% CG File / New Game Plus.

Sorry i had to break it up into 2. It kept failing at 85% otherwise.

Guess this game is dead here. so sad to see such an addictive game go bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.