What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 円環 ] いせたん (RJ130644)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

Finished my first game too, finally. I feel like I got the most anticlimatic ending though; that self-alleged hero turned into a demon-thing, Nana cut off all his 'sons' and went off home. DE END!

Anyone know if there are other places to go to find the Mikos of Darkness or Light, etc? Seems veeeerrrrrry anticlimatic if they get mentioned this whole time then don't show up at all.
Congratulations! You're the second one besides me to actually clear the game on this thread (I assume everyone else ahead of me simply gave up).

You got the good end, but the true end is different. I'm working my way there but am still in the process of working out the sewers and where the black slime is.

Edit: Found the black slime. Appears at night NE of what I think is the Doctor's hideout. Infinitely respawning but worth a huge 25000 XP to main job.
The sewers are huge, fluked two bad end scenes and found quite a lot of stat boosters. There's also one mini-quest involving a 16000HP green slime but for fairly paltry rewards. One part of the sewers has a locked rest house while another featuring punk soldiers seems to have some kind of unfinished content.

Last edited:

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Re-reads the Whole thread"....
Now im Curious i thinnk someone say that the first four options in the game givesu a "Slave Collar"... or something what does it is for???

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are the H-scenes in this game worth continuing to play it? All it seemed to be so far is just a simply art with a bunch of black transparent dicks.

Gave up after the zombie siege event. This game just tires me out with all the talking and trash mobs being such a hassle to clear out. Had to cheat with the siege because you're pretty much fucked if you haven't learned magic yet by the time the event arrives.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Re-reads the Whole thread"....
Now im Curious i thinnk someone say that the first four options in the game givesu a "Slave Collar"... or something what does it is for???
Get a better translator. Nothing of the sort implied. The collar is part of the prologue after you get a loan from the bank.

Are the H-scenes in this game worth continuing to play it? All it seemed to be so far is just a simply art with a bunch of black transparent dicks.

Gave up after the zombie siege event. This game just tires me out with all the talking and trash mobs being such a hassle to clear out. Had to cheat with the siege because you're pretty much fucked if you haven't learned magic yet by the time the event arrives.
Still on 1.01 right? The difficulty of the prologue was toned down in the later versions. If you can't understand the dialogue, then just grab the save file with a complete gallery that's somewhere in the thread.

GaoCao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can i have walkthrough for Para, after keeping her alive during Siege?
I was sent to Russo house, defeated Para, dialogue mentioned consulting Doctor, but I'm not sure what to do with him.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can i have walkthrough for Para, after keeping her alive during Siege?
I was sent to Russo house, defeated Para, dialogue mentioned consulting Doctor, but I'm not sure what to do with him.
If no one else who's finished the game is bothered, I'll try and come up with something in the next few hours.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like everyone else who did finish the game moved on to bigger and better things. I doubt anyone's going to read the following but it's up here as my online backup and for reference. Amendments and suggestions welcome.

Free-roam + Labyrinth levels 31-35
1. A lot of events have been unlocked after the siege but some of them depend on your past actions.
2. If you're on the good/true end route, you should realised by now that Zach is no longer willing to party with you and that Para has run away to Nick's house. To get them both back as companions requires a series of events.
3. For the true end, you'll need to jump a few hoops as well to get items like the water dagger from the prologue fixed. By doing so, you'll find the doctor and get him back to travelling with you on dungeon expeditions.
4. The other thing to note is the learning of new skills. Those dedicated/masochistic enough to have levelled Adventurer, Miko and Demon King classes to 99 will probably have noticed a few skill slots that weren't filled. Select companions will teach them to you if you meet the conditions.
5. First thing for those on the good/true end routes is to get the water dagger fixed. You need to go to the waterfall area close to the temple of light (it's the bit where you have to strip naked to wade in the water, there's usually a giant cockatrice who will charge you on sight in the daytime or a Sahaugin at night).
6. Defeat the attacking creature and you'll notice one of the tiles can be interacted with. Plant a bomb on the spot and go through the hole.
7. Make your way through the area. You'll need to wade across another watery section until you reach an overlook area on the waterfall.
8. You should see an event where your old friend the golem bashes a water pillar which previously blocked your own attempts at exploration. Nana then decides to save whoever it is inside the cave.
9. Backtrack. Make your way down to the map sector where there's a cave set into a mini-waterfall. Enter it and make your way across until you reach the base of the waterfall. Enter the previously inaccessible cave.
10. The previously invincible golem from the start of the game now has plenty of holes for you to exploit. It's not an easy fight but you'll definitely win if you have enough skills and can overcome the golem's regeneration.
11. The Undine will restore your broken water dagger. For the dialogue choice, picking the first option should leave your sexual history unchanged.
12. The Undine only has a thing for virgin females, since you're on the good/true end route this should be the case. The dialogue might be different if you've been screwed regularly by Tobak/Iruda possessing the capability to magically restore lost virginity.
13. After a comical scene, the Undine will run away. DO NOT sell the restored water dagger since you still need it for another task.
14. Going back to the main plot, you'll notice Zach is very blue and has no motivation to party with you. You can get him to rejoin provided both the doctor and Para survived the Church siege AND Para's ability to cast magic is unimpeded.
15. Talk to Zach from noon onwards and the shopkeepers will strike a deal with you. You will then end up at Nick's house where Para is freeloading.
16. The dialogue will be different depending on whether you activated the event where Nick gives you a key to his house. Either way you end up fighting Para with her new modified Chainsaw.
17. Since reasoning with Para didn't work, Nana decides to visit the doctor for some medication to bring Zach around. Unfortunately the teleport shop keeper deliberately screwed up the coordinates.
18. At the deserted island you end up in, move up north, strip and wade into the water. Now that you have the water dagger fixed, the pillar of wate blocking your way is removed.
19. You'll find the Undine made her escape here after escaping Nana's attentions. She then decides to pre-emptively attack you first to ensure she isn't Nana's next meal.
20. You'll need to thump her to continue with this series of events. Not difficult, she's a water sprite so she's definitely weak to one of the elements.
21. After you win, the Undine will make a break for it using the teleport circle. When Nana follows her, it appears she's now found the Doctor's sewer hideout. Here you should receive a skill scroll for one of the tag-team water skills.
22. After a long series of events, Zach regains his enthusiasm for adventuring. You can also spend the night at his house and enjoy a 20% discount on all. spell books purchased from the shop.
23. The teleport shop now has coordinates for the Doctor's hideout and the deserted island. For the latter, visit again in the evening and talk to the Undine. She will fight you again having drugged the water with an aphrodisiac. Beat her one more time and she will cough up a powerful staff which is important for players going for the true end.
24. Another event that must be cleared to see the true end involves the fairy queen. You'll need to visit her at her new location: the empty nomadic pasture which links to the bandit hideout close to Iruda's house to the fairy forest.
25. When you find her, the queen and another person will be flat on their backs. Talk to the queen and she'll ask you for your help to defeat a powerful bird monster nearby.
26. To test your worthiness, you need to beat the queen, her sylph companion and the queen immediately after that before they trust that you can survive the bird encounter.
27. Because Seria ran away from the fairy hideout during the queen's absence, she is confiscated and held hostage until Nana fulfils her end of the agreement.
28. The bird is immediately south of the queen's location, you'll need the jump item or you won't be able to fight the bird at all. When you do, you should know what to expect as the Sylph warns you to prepare specifically against two elements.
29. Sadly for Nana, no chicken meal if she beats the bird. Go back to the odd couple and Seria will be restored to your possession. You can also fight the Queen and the Sylph as much as you like for items and experience.
30. This series of events is apparently essential for seeing the true end. As a side bonus, the tag-team skill scroll the Sylph gives you is very powerful.
31. For new skills, talk to Tobak and Shirou when you reach 100 trust with them. Shirou will be at the temple of light's weapon shop (where his underlings work) from noon onwards. Tobak is at the Church from 9am as always.
31. The 3rd option in their dialogue is asking for teaching in new combat skills.
32. Not much to talk about, for Shirou it's best to work your way through the training until you receive the last two skills he has to offer. After that players are free to view the h-scene he's involved in.
33. Although you qualify for the Demon Lord class via the events in the story, the class requirements are quite strict. You need quite a few levels in the mid-range occupations as well as 30 levels minimum in Apprentice Knight and Apprentice Tool-user. To qualify for the latter, talk to McRonald in the daytime at his house. One of the options should mention something about a new job. Select it and agree to his offer. Fortunately nothing untoward will happen to you as part of the agreement, leaving McRonald with no choice but to register you as an apprentice tool-user with himself as a teacher at the local adventurer's guild. McRonald now offers a 3rd option to Nana when speaking to him regarding "compensated dating" 援助交際 which is required if you're going for the Witch class.
34. As for the labyrinth, levels 31-34 don't offer anything new from what you experienced in the graveyard dungeon and the Church siege. The only exception is the occasional appearance of the self-styled adventurer. For the time being he travels alone and is an easy source of XP and gold.
35. When you reach the room with the teleport circle from level 35, you'll find 4 huge coloured blocks barring your entry to the boss area.
36. To remove the blocks you need to head to NW,NE,SW and SE areas of level 35 and step on the switch for each area.
37. Whilst you're roaming through level 35 and its variants, the self-styled hero and other hero wannabes will be encountered rarely. Get some practice in since they'll be more frequent after beating the level 35 boss.
38. The reaper from the zombie infestation arc and the graveyard dimension arc also makes an appearance in level 35 centre. His drops are supposed to be the same as the "good stuff" the succubus in the graveyard dungeon alludes to.
39. The eyeball tyrant is a much tougher version of the boss you faced at level 30. Despite this its weaknesses are the same as the rest of its kind.
40. After you beat it, a newly minted teenager hero 少女勇者 will confront you. After a short bit of dialogue (changing depending on whether you have Iruda as a companion), you'll have to defeat the hero to proceed. She has the annoying water armour and damage protection but is very weak to dark attacks.
41. Once she's gone, the next time you'll face her she'll have other heroes as backup.
42. Also the level 35 safe area will now feature the self-styled hero usually accompanied by his hero buddies. He will rush you on sight so either use stealth or crush him every time you move from the rest area to the teleport.
43. Speaking of teleports, the circle back to the town's teleport shop will not work and remain inactive unless you bring Zach/Para with you and interact with the teleport stone.
44. Obviously to reach the inactive teleport stone (as well as its rest bed) you need to use a magic bomb for the conveniently located hole in the wall.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Temple underground
1. This place is big. For starters, you'll want to activate your source of healing and repairs. First, move left of the initial room and then head all
the way down.
2. You should eventually see a fairy and a slime fighting. Save the fairy. The giant slime is quite tough but beatable with strong blow and plenty of HP.
3. Now take the fairy and head back up. At the initial room with the slab, head all the way south.
4. Before the fairy can give you the water dagger, you need a 魔石 and 2 pieces of 大サソリの肉. Either buy them from Kotori at the temple or farm them yourself. 1/7 probability drop from the scorpion enemies for the meat and 1/14
drop from the wisps for the stone.
5. The whole point of this labyrinth is to press 4 buttons which block the way to the boss. The green button unfortunately is guarded by a huge fire wisp who cannot be beaten unless you equip the two items which give you a fighting chance.
6. Two rooms west of the slab, there's a zombie guarding a chest. He's only doable solo but you need to grind a lot and you absolutely need to use a sword since the undead trait needs to be removed using the cross skill.
7. To the east, there's a skeleton and a blue chest. The fire-evade ring it provides is necessary to beat the huge wisp guarding the last green button.
8. Give Seria the fairy the items she wants and you'll get the water dagger. Equip the dagger and the ring and then face the fire wisp. Use your strongest
attacks and end the fight quickly before your equipment breaks.
9. Note the Double Fireshot scroll you get from the wisp. You'll need to show it to Zach later.
10. With all 4 switches pressed, visit Seria. You'll get healed and full repairs one last time before she departs. Once she leaves, you'll team up again with
Iruda and the way to the boss is now clear.
11. For the eyeball and its 4 gargoyle companions, either do what Iruda says and defend all the time or try and take down the gargoyles one by one before taking on the boss. The adventurers in the background will give you some backup.
12. Once you've won, head back up north and leave the temple.
13. Once you've finished the event with the horny priest, head up north past the waterfall until you reunite with the golem. You're given a hint here, learn magic from Zach.
14. Now head west all the way until you reach the orphanage.
15. After the event is over and you're in Iruda's house, go take a shower.
16. After a VERY LONG series of events, you'll be introduced to the new sister Medea.
17. When you finally regain control, you are told Iruda returns in 4 days (when the menu shows day 6). Until then, you get to roam and trigger events as you
please.
Wait, what? Water dagger? Fairy? Dang it, I beat the wisp without even seeing a fairy! I just used my regular sword, and the resist ring. I wondered why some text referring to someone I'd never met popped up in the campfire room after I'd hit the four switches, and an invisible sprite walked out the top door... So, have I completely messed the game up? I notice that now I'm in the orphanage the merchant guy isn't moving or responding at all when I talk to him...

GaoCao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. You actually have to repair Water Dagger before talking to Zach.
I previously fixed it after I got sent to the island. Now the water column block my path and can never be removed... Lucky I have back up save...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks. You actually have to repair Water Dagger before talking to Zach.
I previously fixed it after I got sent to the island. Now the water column block my path and can never be removed... Lucky I have back up save...
I've changed the order round before, but that shouldn't be a problem. It's just easier if you fix the dagger first before going to talk to Zach.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, what? Water dagger? Fairy? Dang it, I beat the wisp without even seeing a fairy! I just used my regular sword, and the resist ring. I wondered why some text referring to someone I'd never met popped up in the campfire room after I'd hit the four switches, and an invisible sprite walked out the top door... So, have I completely messed the game up? I notice that now I'm in the orphanage the merchant guy isn't moving or responding at all when I talk to him...
Time to reload. Unless you used cheat engine (very likely) or spent an ungodly amount of time grinding (possible but kudos to you if you did) that fire wisp is supposed to roast you and your equipment long before you can kill it with a plain sword.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Time to reload. Unless you used cheat engine (very likely) or spent an ungodly amount of time grinding (possible but kudos to you if you did) that fire wisp is supposed to roast you and your equipment long before you can kill it with a plain sword.
Yup, I grinded up to 21/20 or so on the spiders. Managed to beat it by getting some lucky stuns, using just two of the 850 potions. I just assumed it was meant to be a tough fight... Gah, I hate it when games do that - if a fight is meant to be unwinnable, actually make it unwinnable! Had the same thing happen in Rhode's Castle, I beat the fights it expected you to lose which completely broke the narrative flow. At least it didn't break the game like this did!

Well, I still have a save from just before I beat it. Turns out as soon as you beat it the fairy and slime disappear from the room they were in, and like I said it kind of half triggers the fairy talking to you in the campfire room.

GaoCao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

... I just upgraded Clover (300,000G accessory) to +20 with less than 50G...

Normally if you upgrade the Clover, it'd worth another 300k Gold per level. But if you upgrade a broken Clover...

Maybe this works with other equipment as well... Time to get hit and farm broken equipments.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... I just upgraded Clover (300,000G accessory) to +20 with less than 50G...

Normally if you upgrade the Clover, it'd worth another 300k Gold per level. But if you upgrade a broken Clover...

Maybe this works with other equipment as well... Time to get hit and farm broken equipments.
What a waste of cash either way. If you want more durability, why not upgrade that directly and save cash anyway? You don't get any significant stat boosts from upgrading the base level.

GaoCao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What a waste of cash either way. If you want more durability, why not upgrade that directly and save cash anyway? You don't get any significant stat boosts from upgrading the base level.
What you mean waste if every upgrade only cost 1~10 Gold?
You basically can upgrade every stat of a broken equipment for less than 10G, then repair it to full strength for great benefit.

So if you wish to enhance any equipment, let it break first, do not repair until you maximize every potential upgrade to save large amount of gold.
Does not work with Feature upgrades.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What you mean waste if every upgrade only cost 1~10 Gold?
You basically can upgrade every stat of a broken equipment for less than 10G, then repair it to full strength for great benefit.

So if you wish to enhance any equipment, let it break first, do not repair until you maximize every potential upgrade to save large amount of gold.
Does not work with Feature upgrades.
So you've confirmed that it works for all equipment. Good to know for the prologue when money is tight. I really don't bother much in the late game when I'm earning so much money per dungeon run that I've exceeded the amount you can carry on your person (you can stash an infinite amount of excess cash at the bank).

I'm not fond of letting my equipment break in the middle of a late-game dungeon run, not to mention that my equipment barely takes any damage anyway since I dodge practically all attacks aimed at me. Once you've made it to 999 in all stats, the only benefit to equipment upgrades is to durability, HP and MP since you can't improve dodge rates.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright. Done with this game. No wonder this only has less than 1k downloads after being out for awhile. Lousy ass H-scenes, long dialogues which are pretty much super boring, but worse of all, the battles.

These battles aren't even challenging. They're all luck based on what skill the enemy uses and what skills your companions do use. The fucking tentacle boss in the second round of battle used some skill that did ~1500 to both members of my party, killing them instantly.

The grind is super terrible - you might as well play one of those RPGs that have a battle every 2-3 steps and it'd be the same length.

And yes, I'm playing at 1.13, and seeing how he's constantly making things weaker each patch, it's pretty much NES difficulty.

aka 'I didn't test this shit, but lets make it as hard as possible with hardly anything rewarding at the end'

/rant

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright. Done with this game. No wonder this only has less than 1k downloads after being out for awhile. Lousy ass H-scenes, long dialogues which are pretty much super boring, but worse of all, the battles.

These battles aren't even challenging. They're all luck based on what skill the enemy uses and what skills your companions do use. The fucking tentacle boss in the second round of battle used some skill that did ~1500 to both members of my party, killing them instantly.

The grind is super terrible - you might as well play one of those RPGs that have a battle every 2-3 steps and it'd be the same length.

And yes, I'm playing at 1.13, and seeing how he's constantly making things weaker each patch, it's pretty much NES difficulty.

aka 'I didn't test this shit, but lets make it as hard as possible with hardly anything rewarding at the end'

/rant
One less person to bother writing a guide to cater for those struggling with the game.

To be fair to the creator, he does write well. Not that it's going to be make a difference to anyone here since just about everyone who's posted on this thread can't play the game without a machine translator anyway.

Although there is an element of grinding involved, pretty much every enemy and every boss in the game can be beaten if you can figure out their weakness. Once you've sussed it out, it's only a matter of making sure your HP pool is high enough to survive a strong hit. By the middle/end part of the game, your companions are basically tagging along to increase the rate and quantity of loot drops.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Harleyquin, is there a blog post or whatever detailing all the flags you need to trigger true end? I keep getting the cut-off-all-the-tentacles-and-go-home end, even after keeping everyone alive, and basically doing all the other true end flag you mentioned so far (did the fairy queen stuff with the bird, fully finished events with Undine and doctor, etc). Also, how does that staff from Undine (Encyclopedia, I think?) help trigger the true end?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. is the author's blog.
From a post I made over a month ago. You seem fine with the language so I won't go further on finding out how to search for the conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.