What's new

ACT [ ISAmu.Room ] ISAmu.のお部屋 Ta-boo {fighting game} RE051020 RJ051020

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Ta-boo {fighting game}

6 positions, Aika. Not including air grab. There's one standing, and one lying down, which you found, but there's also one in between. Just tap the up/down key and you'll get it.

Edit: LOL.

Note: She's actually flying UP in this picture. You can bounce her on your cock. If you press the auto/cum key while she's in the air, you can juggle her with your sperm!! FAWESOME

More:
Man I must suck so much...
I couldn't have any of these positions.

EDIT:
Nah, nevermind, i've found.

So Down + Down + D and Down + Down + E to do the clone thing.
Forward + Forward + E to do the supplex, catching a girl flying will ignite the sex scene.

Last edited:

Ravenangel

Lurker
Reputation score

I still cant seem to get it to run, am I doing something wrong?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember there being a tentacle move in this game, but i can't remember the exact command for it. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with 2 buttons at the same time (I think 2 punches)
Here's the pic

10shi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How enlightening... in that case let me rephrase, can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong? after renaming it still dies on me.
set your windows language to japanese

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

How enlightening... in that case let me rephrase, can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong? after renaming it still dies on me.
Thought i'd give a vague answer seeing as you gave no clue as to what your problem is.

Really, if you want some help you atleast have to make an effort so that we can atleast guess what the problem is

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

thanks, tried and still nothing, re installed and tried again and it worked. thanks for the help though
Did you change your language or your regional settings? They are two vastly different things. If you don't have admin privileges on your computer, you probably can't change your regional settings.

Ravenangel

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you change your language or your regional settings? They are two vastly different things. If you don't have admin privileges on your computer, you probably can't change your regional settings.
I changed the regional, when it didnt work, I went into the files and I guess it didnt download properly. Might be something with my comp. After a re-download, and with the regional settings still changed, it worked.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The main thing you have to remember is that you have to unpack files with regional settings on as well as when you install and play it.

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro post but I found ver 1.2 of this game at megaupload.
Here's the link:

Problem is, I can't seem to get it to work as the window immediately closes as soon as you run it. I already switched my regional settings to Japanese yet it's still won't work. Anyways, if someone manages to get it to run then please share with us.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Posting updated versions cannot possibly be considered a necro post. All you did was make sure that the relevant context from the previous version was included.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

I remember there being a tentacle move in this game, but i can't remember the exact command for it. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with 2 buttons at the same time (I think 2 punches)
Here's the pic
all three punch buttons (including grab) is what does it for me. Maybe it only needs 2, but 3 works fine.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Yay ^^ down or forward + light punch + heavy punch.

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally got it to run. Just created a folder labeled ISAMU and placed it in Program Files and extracted the game there. Oh about the tentacle move, you only need to press both punch buttons at the same time(Q & W by default). Don't know about the other moves though. Can anyone understand the commands displayed before you "fight" the girls?

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the tip on getting it to run. Apparently the folder it's extracted in needs to be labelled "ISAMU", but it doesn't need to be in the Program Folders.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I still cant get the tentacle move to work, is is only for version 1.2?