What's new

ACT [ ISAmu.Room] ISAmu.のお部屋 SAKURA Town: Man on Third Street SAKURA Town 三丁目の男ver1.8D (RE133613) (RJ133613)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133613|ACT]SAKURA Town: Man on Third Street(own bought)

For anyone interested, here's my save file.

Provided you don't make a mistake, you can pull down the pants of every male NPC and rape every single one of the females and still make it back to your room with life to spare using the save file stats I've uploaded.

There's still room for improvement for those who want to max out everything.

A tip: The fog is invincible and appears (chance-based) when you enter a stage in horny mode (red). To go back to being human, find a girl and ejaculate until the gauge goes back down.

Attachments

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Almost complete save. Managed to find all the girls and get the first blow up doll weapon. There is a hidden shop, in there you can buy watches that extend your time and the second inflatable sex doll weapon for 15000 yen.
Where did you find this secret shop?

Dono1973

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm probably going to feel real dumb for asking this but how do I get this game to load a save file. I made sure to put the nearly complete save in the right folder while making a back up of my own save, but every time I start this game up it always starts a new game instead of using the save file.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm probably going to feel real dumb for asking this but how do I get this game to load a save file. I made sure to put the nearly complete save in the right folder while making a back up of my own save, but every time I start this game up it always starts a new game instead of using the save file.
Start from your room, not from the beginning.

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what does the evil mode exactly do? Or the holy one, for that matter?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the readme:

賢者モードになると射精出来ません
時間とともに回復、アイテムでも回復します。
邪心モードになると敵が強くなりますが、ドロップアイテムが倍増します。

From the hints:
カルマ稼ぎは邪心モードが有効、ドロップ数2倍
お金稼ぎは賢者モードが有効、能力振り分けバランスによって賢者モードが短くなるので注意

Everyone here has access to a machine translator, so work out the above on your own.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New save file: now with all of the equippable items from the hidden shop purchased.

Another tip for those struggling with the death fog: aside from screwing girls to lower the libido guage, hold down + Z to jack off and reset the gauge. Much faster although you obviously lose out on the increased drops from horny mode.

Attachments

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So the hidden shop is on the third top room\area counting from the left to right, its a pathway but doesnt have an arrow so its pretty easy to find.
Theres also a book worth 8000 that increases the speed of how fast the bar below grows when you use down+z.
Finally the what the bar does is the yellow one when its empty means he cant play pranks or have fun with women, blue is normal and red is horny or evil and the black shadows get buffed when your in this state, but you get double the stuff that come out after u kill them.

Last edited:

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You probably should use an applocale, cause it saves in a different folder if you dont(i guess though, not so sure)

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okey. I put the save file in the save folder but it doesn't work and i tried to find a folder for it in the applocale folders but i didn't found anything.

Bath83

Reputation score

How do you "start from room" using the save file?

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okey. I put the save file in the save folder but it doesn't work and i tried to find a folder for it in the applocale folders but i didn't found anything.
the save files located right in the menu with the game program, just put the save file into a folder and name it "save", then open the game with applocale

kaiseremix

Reputation score

Hey bgn,
Just wanna say thanks for the link

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is there some CG room or something?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So is there ending for this game? already max out all skill except the life
...wandering, doing prank, fuck womens everyday, is there it?
and is it have day limit already at day 45 and it's still going on....

boneknitter

Reputation score

anybody met the big flying head?
didnt defeat it yet...

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anybody met the big flying head?
didnt defeat it yet...
She is unbeatable even with 200+ life,I already smacking her nonstop but I still lose, and she just come out sometimes when you in sage[?]/red mode.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the save files located right in the menu with the game program, just put the save file into a folder and name it "save", then open the game with applocale
Thanks for the tip but it's not working for me.

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She is unbeatable even with 200+ life,I already smacking her nonstop but I still lose, and she just come out sometimes when you in sage[?]/red mode.
Actually, you can defeat it~ All you need is that Watch, having 200+ HP, and the last "weapon" from the secret shop. Basically just whack it as much as you can, and when you reach less than 5% of your HP, you use your Watch to full heal then continue whacking. Prob is though, it isn't worth it, the face doesn't drop anything. Plus I'm not sure if it appears again...

Status
Not open for further replies.