What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [Inui] Hounds of the Meteor

Alkizon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, a side note he mentioned that due to his ac being broke and mental depression he wasn't able to get as much done as he wanted, however he was dealing with being depressed because how much better other people's games was compared to his and felt the only reason people played his game was because it was free. He is happy to see that it's not the case as people are supporting him and he said thanks. Hopefully this means he won't lose motivation by seeing that people do enjoy his games.
True, that was a re-e-eally big problem during of HotB period, people even discussed "to do something" original, but language barrier greatly interfered with ideas :(

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The problem is trying to buy points for Cien when you have an english account isn't possible. I'd so give this guy support if CIEN was easier to work with for foreign accounts.

lupus89

Reputation score
The problem is trying to buy points for Cien when you have an english account isn't possible. I'd so give this guy support if CIEN was easier to work with for foreign accounts.
What I had to do was make a separate account on the JP DLSite than the one I had on the English side, set it up so that my Ci-en subscriptions on that account drew from my points on that DLSite account, and then fill it up with points periodically to keep subscribed. It is apparently also possible to set it up so that your JP DLSite account can just charge your card directly for your Ci-en subscriptions and bypass the whole points-buying scheme, but that would've meant calling in to my bank to authorize foreign transactions and I didn't feel like doing that (though for some reason buying points over on the JP DLSite is totally fine by my card).

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well I can't get points on my JP dlsite account. I buy points regularly on my english one via paypal but those don't transfer over, which is annoying. How did you get around that? Regardless I do like this guy's work and hope he gets the support he needs. By no means a gripe, just want to buy his stuff already. lol

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
But Champ, the eng and jp dlsite ...huh... sites (lol), manage their points separately like two different entities, no? Correct me if i'm wrong

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Correct, so you'd have to buy points on the Japanese account, but the purchase options on the Japanese account don't work for me, so I can't get points on it. Thus why I'm stuck. I don't want us getting off topic from the game though. XD Lets get back to that so we don't derail it more. If anyone has ideas, just message me privately.

Lamahad

Reputation score
Was going to make a question on why my download on ci-en of the game kept failing. Apparently it doesn't support my country, so i had to use TOR (i don't have any VPNS).
Just putting this out there for anyone else with the same problem

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So a really bold move by Inui.

I decided to quit my job.
From now on, I will concentrate on game production.
The 100 yen plan will be revised accordingly.
Until now, it was update one week after the 500 yen plan, but from next month it will be update one month after the 500 yen plan.
Thank you for your understanding.

Jūyō hōkoku oyobi 100-en puran kaitei no onegai ore wa kaishawoyameru zo~o~o~o~tsu! ! Hai, yameru koto ni narimashita. Kaisha o. Kochira no kiji demo bokashite kaite imashitaga, kon'na kotoni natte imashita. Iya ̄ , yatte shimaimashita ne. Yatte shimaimashita. Hontō yatte shimaimashita. `Yatte shimatta' to iu kansō shika arimasen. Izen no kiji de go hōkoku shita tōri, kyūyo hangen to hikikae ni yasumi o ōku totte ita nodesuga, sore ga mondai ni natte shimaimashita. Yahari, shigoto ni shiro gēmu seisaku ni shiro chūtohanpa wa yokunai yōdesu ne. Dochira ka o sentaku shinakereba naranai yōdesu. Kekka, gēmu seisaku no kata o sentaku suru koto ni ainarimashita. Sono ba no ikioi de kimete shimaimashitaga, hontōni `yatte shimatta' to itta kanjidesu. Ato kara kyū ni kowaku natte kite shimaimashita. Shōjikina tokoro fuande fuande tamarimasen. Rojō de no tare shin deru jibun no sugata o yoku sōzō shite shimaimasu. Hontōni kowaidesu. Shikashi, yatte shimatta koto o imasara dōkō itte mo shikata arimasen. Sai wa nage raremashita. Rubikon kawa ni haisuinojin o shiki, ato wa mae ni tsukisusumu shika arimasen. Saiwai ni shite minasan kara sukunakunai-gaku no shien o itadaite imasushi, chochiku mo sokosoko arimasu. Mojidōri kore o kate ni shinagara, kanarazuya gēmu o kansei sa seru shozondesu. Yoroshikuonegaishimasu.
Show more

571/5000

Request for important report and revision of 100 yen plan

I'm leaving the company! !!

Yes, I have decided to quit. The company.
I wrote this article in a blurry way, but it was like this.
No, I've done it. I have done. I really did it.
I only have the impression that I've done it.

As I reported in the previous article, I took a lot of holidays in exchange for half my salary, but that became a problem.
After all, it seems that halfway is not good whether it is work or game production.
It seems that you have to choose between them.
As a result, I decided to choose the game production method.

I decided on the spot, but it really feels like I've done it.
I suddenly became scared later. To be honest, I am anxious and uneasy.
I often imagine myself dying on the street.
I'm really scared.

However, there is no point in saying what I have done.
The sword was thrown. There is no choice but to set up a backwater camp on the Rubicon River and push forward.
Fortunately, we have received a considerable amount of support from everyone, and we have a decent amount of savings.
We will literally use this as a source of food to complete the game.
Thank you.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Holy, shit just got real.

But, i didn't understand something...updates were weekly and now are gonna be monthly?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Holy, shit just got real.

But, i didn't understand something...updates were weekly and now are gonna be monthly?
No updates was monthly or bimonthly depended on what he could get done. Basically instead of the $1 tier getting the update a week after the $5 tier, it will now be one month after the $5 tier.

Arakokra

Reputation score
That's a risky move from someone who's never completed a game.
You never know a persons situation. If they worked for 'a company' for a long time his pay was probably pretty good. Might have a pile of savings he can live off of for some time.
Maybe they believe in the 'this will surely put a fire under my ass!' ideology lol

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You never know a persons situation. If they worked for 'a company' for a long time his pay was probably pretty good. Might have a pile of savings he can live off of for some time.
Maybe they believe in the 'this will surely put a fire under my ass!' ideology lol
I remember this one guy I was supporting on patreon had to stop his game and receiving funds because the company he worked at didn't allow their employees to have any supplementary income outside of them and they found out. Which is absolutely bonkers, but the world we live in the rich don't want the poor to make money.

I'm also thinking he's more motivated now that he knows for a fact people really like his work and not just there because its free material.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I can tell you that isn't the case of inu. And I can tell you that he quit his job because the company he was in had retired too many people that everyone had been overloaded with work to the point inu would have no time to make game for a long time, and the pay is too meger to cover his living bills, even the payment of ci-en is better then his job, so........(heard it form a friend of mine that worked in the same company of inu)

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That's really rough if true. Not far off from situations here in the US.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can tell you that isn't the case of inu. And I can tell you that he quit his job because the company he was in had retired too many people that everyone had been overloaded with work to the point inu would have no time to make game for a long time, and the pay is too meger to cover his living bills, even the payment of ci-en is better then his job, so........(heard it form a friend of mine that worked in the same company of inu)
Good to know that the asshole corporate ain't exclusive to NA and EU countries.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Globalism is bad for everyone below the upper class. Why pay a citizen of your country a real wage when you can just farm the job out to some third world country?

OP
Fenril

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Then again, us westerners see 40 hours a week as the standard for a full-time job. In Japan it's more like 60-80. Most salarymen living there pretty much stay at the office all week, except for maybe a couple hours a week. Even when they're off work they're expected to go out to eat with their co-workers so getting away from anything work-related is a blessing over there.

Anyways, anyone care to do a quick write-up of the controls? I'm starting to change the OP and I'm pretty sure I changed the default controls so I don't know what the default button scheme is and I'm unlikely to get around to checking tonight. Nevermind.

Last edited: