What's new

Into the Darkness (Tiffanian and Hentaispider)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Into the Darkness (Sponge, Tiffanian and Hentaispider)

"Yeah, he is nice... just not that smart, apparently" Laena replied, a little grumbling. She noticed the angelic figure's wandering eyes, and was taken aback by it a bit. What's that about...? she wondered, raising an eyebrow subconsciously. Even so, the flirting question caught her off guard. "Wha... what...? I... I guess, if... you like skinny and feathery..." she replied, stuttering, scooting just slightly backwards as Lily raised her hand. The harpy wasn't really sure how to take this.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lily blinks at Laena's reaction, a slight blush appearing on her face as she stutters: "Oh, I- I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just think you're pretty! I mean-" Lily stops sharply, biting her own tongue while her thoughts race. Shit, did I mess up? I don't want her to get her feathers up. Lily can feel the heat on her face as more blood rushes in and the slight shade of red on her pale face grows quite a bit stronger. "...I should probably just stop talking..."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena watched as Lily blushed and apologizing, shaking her head a little. "It's okay, you just... surprised me, is all. I'm not used to being complimented like that" she replied. Maybe it was just a harmless compliment... it could go either way, she decided. "You're... quite pretty yourself" she said, smiling in an attempt to reassure the angelic figure. Her own compliment was meant as just that, nothing much deeper behind it, despite the fact that it was very true.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lily smiles shyly. "Thanks. Of course, when you can look whatever you want to, looking good is just something you do." Deciding to show off, Lily turns her hair and wings black on a whim, such a simple change not requiring much concentration, especially since it's part way to becoming Banshee, something she had done too many times for comfort. "You like this? I can do bigger changes, though it's harder."

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena hopped back a step when Lily turned her hair and wings jet-black, and then hopped two steps forward. "Wow... that's amazing! I've heard of fae who could do that, but I've never met one before... You can do other things? Can you change your eye color? Give yourself a tail?" the harpy asked, finding the idea of shapeshifting both curious and fascinating. She had always wished for a similar power for herself, really, so that she could make herself, at least in her opinion, a bit more attractive when she didn't need to fly.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lily's smile grows wider even as she closes her eyes to concentrate. A fluffy black tail like that of a cat splurts out from her backside and when the sidhe opens her eyes, they're green. "Is there anything else you'd like to me to show you?" Looking Laena into the eyes, Lily reaches for the harpy, bringing her hands to Laena's waist. "I have other tricks than shapeshifting. You might even be able to learn some of them. Would you like to see?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena gawked as Lily grew a fluffy black tail, looking just like something she had seen on the cats that people sometimes kept as pets here. She also noted the changed eye color. "This is so cool... I wish I could do it" she said, asking "can I touch it?" as she reached out towards the tail. When the shapeshifting fae put her hands on the harpy's waist she hesitated a bit, though, casting a somewhat skeptical glance at the angelic figure. "Tricks...? What do you mean?"

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Sure!" The tail swishes around uncontrollably, but once Laena catches it, the fur turns out to be silky soft. As the harpy asks about the tricks, Lily hesitates, a shadow of doubt briefly moving across her face. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this... Aloud she says: "It's easier to show than tell...that is, if you'll let me. Close your eyes."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena gently stroked the cat-like tail Lily had sprouted, marveling at it, enough so that she didn't catch the look of doubt on the fae's face. Even so, she was skeptical, especially when told to close her eyes. "Why do I need to close my eyes?" she asked, dropping the tail and looking into Lily's green eyes with a mix of curiosity and wariness.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"It's a surprise!" Lily says with slightly exaggerated innocence. "You don't have to close your eyes, but it'll make this easier. Now listen carefully." Making sure to pronounce each syllable slowly and clearly Lily starts casting a spell.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena frowned a bit. She wasn't sure she liked surprises. She would keep her eyes open, though she did listen carefully to the words being spoken. If she didn't know any better she would think it was a magical spell, though she couldn't be entirely sure. What magic she knew came as naturally to her as flying or breathing. The harpy certainly can't tell what kind of spell is being cast, though she's interested in what her new traveling companion might be trying to show her.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As she finishes casting the spell, Lily steps back and lets go of Laena, suddenly fading from the view. "Neat, huh?" Lily sneaks behind Laena and gives her a surprise hug with a small giggle, soon letting the harpy go. "I bet you'll like this one more!" From the sound of it, the sidhe starts casting another spell.

casting invisibility, dropping the perception buff.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena gasped loudly as Lily disappears before her eyes. "You can turn invisible? I bet that's useful in battle" she said, before letting out another gasp as she's surprise hugged from behind. She's starting to loosen up a bit, the fae's display seeming innocent and amusing. Besides, it's good to know the capabilities of your comrades ahead of time. She nods silently as Lily tells her that she'll like the next spell, turning to face where the chanting seems to be coming from, though she can't be sure she's right.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Though none could see it, the invisible fae is grinning widely. As Laena turns to face her, Lily leans closer grasping the harpy's shoulders. Finishing the spell, Lily suddenly leans to kiss Laena, curious vibrations running from her lips all the way through Laena with the speed of a wildfire, thoroughly arousing her. Moments later Lily pulls slightly back though her face still only inches from Laena's face. The invisibility spell faces away, revealing Lily's grin and her eyes are sparkling with joy. "Would you like another demonstration?"
Vibrating touch:(2d6+14)*2 PP

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Garrett: HP = 62, PP = 43, EP = 77, Status = Fine
Laena: HP = 67, PP = 16/56, EP = 46, Status = Fine, about to cum
Lily: HP = 62, PP = 88, EP = 58/62, Status = Fine

Rolls
Casting: Success (all around)
Damage: 3 + 3 + 14 = 20 * 2 = 40 pleasure damage!

Liquid pleasure washed over Laena's form as Lily's magic worked its way into her system, rapidly causing her body to become excited as she felt herself on the verge of her peak.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena let out a semi-surprised "eeep!" when her shoulders were grabbed by the invisible Lily, though she continued to listen as the fae chanted out the spell, still curious about the effect. Maybe it would be something that affected her... She didn't realize just how accurate that thought was. Suddenly she felt Lily's lips press against hers, and just as she was about to cry out in protest she felt strange, gentle vibrations running from her lips down through her body. It was as if the vibrations were massaging all of her erogenous zones from the inside, giving her pleasure of a kind and intensity she had never experienced before. The harpy let out an involuntary moan into Lily's lips, her knees knocking together in weakness. The kiss lasted mere moments, but Laena's panties were quite wet already, her mind reeling at having been caught off guard like that. When the fae reappeared merely inches from her face she tried to back away slightly. "N-n-no..." she whimpered out pitifully, "st...stop... I'm... not like this..." The protest seemed weak, especially considering how aroused she appeared, her nipples stiff enough to poke against the bandages wrapped around her chest visibly.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Are you sure?" Lily says, still smiling as she presses against Laena and kisses her again, this time without using magic. As the fae continues to kiss the harpy, her hand slips down to gently squeeze that small yet shapely ass even as her breasts rub against Laena's through the clothing.

Seconds race by as the kiss continues, but finally Lily shifts away, bringing her mouth near Laena's ear as she breathlessly starts whispering the words of the spell again.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Before Laena can reply to Lily’s question the fae leaned in to kiss her again, pressing their bodies together as her tongue probed against the harpy’s closed lips. Laena trembled noticeably, her arousal growing nearly unbearable as she felt the angelic figure’s ample breasts press and rub against her nearly flat chest, stimulating her stiff nipples. All the while a hand slipped down her back, finally groping her small, firm butt through the panties she wore. It was all too much. The harpy’s lips parted ever so slightly, allowing Lily’s tongue access to her mouth, and she let out a quiet, whimpering moan.

It seemed like forever before Lily broke the kiss, shifting away, and Laena almost collapsed right there, her legs weak with arousal. "St…stop… I’m… not… like this…" the harpy protested quietly, weakly, but her body was betraying her. When she heard the words being whispered again, the words that could make her feel oh so wonderful, she began to teeter forward, a new flow of juices wetting her panties in anticipation. "P-please…" she whimpered out, though whether she was asking the fae to stop or to keep going was… quite ambiguous by now.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Letting go of the harpy, Lily's left hand wanders into her own panties and to her already moist flower, gently rubbing it. Finishing the spell with exaggerated slowness, Lily pulls her head back and looks into Laena's eyes almost pleadingly as she holds back the final word, with the energy welling inside her. Were Laena not to resist, the sidhe would slowly lean towards her again, only releasing the spell as their lips already touched each other and pulling the harpy into a passionate kiss, her own fingers rubbing and dipping into her flower quickly now even as she feels her own spell take effect, moaning loudly into Laena's mouth as the vibrations flow to her from the harpy, triggering her own orgasm as well, wetting her panties with her own juices as her knees buckle and she would fall if not for Laena.

As she comes down from her orgasm, Lily hesitantly pulls away from the kiss, looking at Laena nervously, but not daring to say a word.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

When Lily let go of Laena the harpy visibly wobbled; in the back of her addled mind she was surprised just how much she had been relying on that hand to keep her steady. Her eyes followed the fae’s hand, watching as she slipped it into her clothes and began to masturbate. Thoughts flooded through her mind, smashing together and conflicting with each other. She’s… not holding on or forcing me… I have to pull back she thought, the words of the spell echoing as Lily whispered them slowly into her ear. Despite the thoughts, her body began to lean in towards the fae as if on its own, and she could feel herself aching with need, a desire that couldn’t be ignored between her legs. It only got worse when the angelic figure pulled back to stare into her eyes, a look that practically begged Laena to allow her to continue as she held back on just the final word. Standing there, staring up into the eyes of the most utterly beautiful woman she had ever seen, she was definitely fighting a losing battle to resist. She opened her mouth one last time to protest, but no sound came out before she closed it again.

Of course, Lily didn’t immediately realize that the harpy had given in, or at least wasn’t going to be willing or able to fight her off, so she stayed locked into the stare for an almost painful amount of time. It couldn’t have been very long in reality, but it seemed like an eternity as the fae leaned in slowly, Laena’s eyes locked on her full red lips, the lips that were about to give the harpy so much pleasure. Her mind was weakly protesting even still, a voice no louder than a whisper in her head telling her to push Lily away, but it wasn’t happening. Finally their lips met again, the harpy’s parting slightly as she meekly accepted the fae’s tongue into her mouth, and the angelic being pulled her tightly against her breast once more. With that Lily breathed the final word into Laena’s mouth, and the vibration began again. The harpy’s knees came together behind her as she let out a lewd moan, muffled by the wonderful kiss and increasing in volume with each second it continued. She could feel those vibrations working through both of them now, pressed together as they were, seemingly massaging her from the inside out, and it took only seconds before she was cumming her brains out simply from being kissed. She let out a high-pitched squeal of pleasure that was barely muffled by Lily’s mouth as a flood of her love juices soaked her panties nearly completely. It was almost certainly the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced, and all of her strength evaporated in the face of it, so much so that when the fae pulled away from her the harpy simply fell forward, weakly reaching out for something to grab onto. Her hands grabbed onto Lily’s shoulders as she slumped heavily against the fae, potentially knocking her off balance and sending both of them crashing to the ground. Either way, she wouldn’t be in any shape to do much more than pant and catch her breath, her mind reeling from the sudden turn of events. Vaguely it crossed her mind that her loudness might have woken Garrett, and she began to panic and hyperventilate, the whole situation overwhelming the poor harpy.