What's new

Into the Darkness (Tiffanian and Hentaispider)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Into the Darkness (Sponge, Tiffanian and Hentaispider)

Garrett: HP = 62, PP = 43, EP = 77, Status = Fine

Laena: HP = 71, PP = 58, EP = 48, Status = Pregnant,

Lily: HP = 62, PP = 88, EP = 38/62, Status = Fine

Rolls
Resistance: Lily wins.

"Oh really? You can't trust me? Well, given that you attacked my squad and I after we'd offered you neither injury nor insult, I can say with absolute certainty that you are a cowardly, honorless little piece of human garbage, and that if I survive whatever tortures you concoct to try and weasel information out of me, I will devote every effort to rectifying my earlier failing to take your head from your shoulders!" the demon replied to Garrett's apology, her tone one of deadly calm and a broad smile on her face. "Oh, like I hadn't figured that out yet! Nitwit.... Of course your little story was a load of crap! I knew that at the time, I merely wondered at the purpose of it."

The knight glanced aside as Garrett marked each of his companions, her smile broadening as she looked over at Laena, before looking back to Garrett and listening to the rest of what he said with a raised eyebrow and a silent smirk. "Oh, you just wanted information did you? Have you ever considered just asking? You can, in fact, ask questions to people that you haven't kidnapped and tied up!" she spat sardonically once he'd finished, and then settled back slightly and seemed to calm herself.

"Oh her, she's nob.... Nob...." the knight said, and then scowled darkly and glanced at the ground as Lily felt her magic detect and repulse the lie she'd been prepared to say. Her scowl deepened, but after another few seconds she glanced back at Garrett and smiled again. "She's a mage, and an associate who was sent along with the rest of us to assist in the excavation of the ruins we've been sent to." At that she simply stopped, going completely silent with a calm smile on her face.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Into the Darkness (Sponge, Tiffanian, and Hentaispider)

So the circle kept those inside it from lying? That was an interesting solution. Laena had heard of such things before, but had no idea how it was done. She worried a bit that it would apply to them as well, though. The demon, predictably, was angry upon awakening, though Garrett tried to mollify her. When introduced as his mate she nodded, willing to play along with his attempt at friendliness. His questions were somewhat innocuous to start, and maybe he would make a little headway… but no, that wasn’t to be. The knight threw it all back in his face, spitting venom and criticizing him for attacking first instead of asking, if information was what they were after. Of course, she tried to lie to them, to shrug off the question, but found that she wasn’t able to do so. The woman in red was a mage, sent to help them with the ruins excavation. That was fine and good, but the harpy was annoyed with the demon’s attitude.

"Your bile isn’t cute, nor is it necessary" she said flatly, taking one hop towards the bound knight. "No one answers interesting questions truthfully from a position of power. You ought to know that as well as I. So save all of us some time and answer what we ask of you without so much of a fuss, alright? What are you looking for in those ruins, and why are you looking for it?" Laena had no interest in futzing around with this petulant demon for longer than necessary. Her goal with the first few questions was to see if the demons were after the same thing they were, and then to judge their motive for finding this object of power.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demon turned her grin upon Laena as the harpy spoke up, and after a moment she replied; "Why would I want to make your lives easy by being cooperative? You're going to kill me anyway." She glanced at Garrett and added; "Stand in this circle and tell me that you haven't even considered it, and I'll tell you what you want to know." Given that Garrett couldn't physically do as much no matter how hard he tried, she didn't even bother waiting for a response from him before turning back to Laena and continuing; "You want answers without a fuss? You want to know what we're looking for? Here's an answer for you; bits of metal. Shiny stuff. Treasure. Loot. Cross my heart!"

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

This...isn't going well. Looking at the knight thoughtfully, Lily circles around her before kneeling behind her. "You're right in that some of us considered killing you. But having to someone as skilled as you would be wasteful, don't you think? I'm sure we can find a way around that. Things don't have to get... messy." Leaning towards the knight, the sidhe runs her hands along the knight's shoulders and whispers to her ear: "Unless you want them to." Lifting her head again, the sidhe runs her fingers along the knight's neck. "Were you looking for any specific treasure? And have you found anything particularly interesting so far?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Diverting her attention to Lily, the knight scowled back at the sidhe as she caressed the side of her neck, remaining still as a statue and apparently waiting for something. The comment delivered via suggestive whisper seemed to surprise her, however, and after a moment of quietly enduring Lily's light caresses on her neck, she glanced up at the sidhe and said; "Oh but I do like it messy! And I'd ruin my little metal underpants! We were looking for any kind of treasure that would reasonably be in a place like that, and haven't found anything of particular value or use as yet."

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cast Vibrating touch for PP damage: 2*(2d6+14)

Pressing her fingers against the back of the knight's neck, Lily whispers the words of a familiar spell, sending pleasant vibrations through her spine. "Ruined your pants yet? How many of you are in the ruins? Also, would they be willing to negotiate if approached? We're mainly interested in a single item, after all."

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Garrett rubbed his forehead. The girls seemed to be doing the interrogating pretty well without him. How the interrogation was being done had caught him a bit off guard. While a prudish part of him thought it was ridiculous to interrogate anybody in such a way, logically it was a much more welcome alternative to violence. It was a good thing Lily had taken the lead, since just getting an idea himself on how to just begin the interrogation was eluding him.
Why didn't I just ask? Though, I highly doubt that they'd be willing to tell the truth back then too. In hindsight, I probably should of at least tried first. No use crying over spilled milk though.
"To be fair, I only wanted those tentacle things killed off." He muttered under his breath. "But I do promise, with your full cooperation, I will allow you to live."
He gave Laena and Lily a stern glance to get his point across.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Casting: Success
Pleasure: 3 + 4 + 14 = 21 * 2 = 42 - 13 = 29 PP damage.
Damage: 4 + 2 = 6 damage.

The knight gave a shiver and a surprised gasp as Lily cast her spell, her body reacting appropriately to the waves of pleasure that rushed through her courtesy of the sidhe's powerful spell, but then gave a low laugh and said; "I'm not quite sure yet~ Maybe you should do that again to make sure!" Chuckling softly and shaking her head, she continued; "You lot are rich, thinking that a bit of sexual torture is going to get a demon to suddenly forget all of her oaths and spill her guts! It's so adorable that it's almost cute~" She paused and eyed Garrett, apparently having heard his mutterings along with his promise, and said; "Those "tentacle things," as you call them, happened to have been a valuable asset and loyal pets. You don't see us going around slaughtering your work animals just because we think they look weird, do you?" She eyed him suspiciously for a moment, but then said; "Your friend here... Lily right? Has gotten me all worked up, and despite the fact that you've likely killed about a dozen workers and kidnapped two of us, I'm sure we can work something out. It's only business after all~

"You just have to do something for me first." She paused and eyed Garrett with a sultry smirk, and then glanced at Laena with a similar gaze for a moment before turning back to the harpy's mate, at which point she said; "One of you two. I don't care which one, but one of you is going to give me a recharge for the energy that I used fighting the fun way, right here and now~ You do that, and I'll know your word is good. I'll give you a few juicy details about our operation, and I'll even help negotiate allowing you into the ruins to find whatever you're looking for with our expedition leader. On my honor."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The demon’s attitude annoyed Laena quite a bit, and she almost snapped at her, but Lily intervened before she could. The fae had a somewhat different approach… one that made the harpy turn away and focus on a tree off in the distance. It seemed that rather than getting angry, she was going to try to pleasure the knight until she talked, or maybe in return for talking. The two had a few exchanges, Garrett getting involved to promise that if she cooperated they would let her live. Laena was willing to agree to that, and she nodded her assent silently when he looked at her. She had to get in one jab in regards to the tentacle creatures, though. "Our work animals don’t rape people" she said flatly, her expression fairly blank. The demon, though, offered to give them all the details they wanted and to help negotiate for them to get into the ruins unscathed, if either she or her mate would help her recharge her energy. "Recharge your energy? What do you mean? I did sort of take a chunk out of your shoulder, so if it’s not an awful process I’ll do it" she said, though she really wasn’t sure what was meant by that. The harpy had never heard of succubi up in her little tree home, after all.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Garrett protectively pulls Laena back into himself, holding her embraced in his arm. His 'nice' act easily melts under preposition, as he knows exactly what it entails.

"You won't lay a FINGER on her!" He shouts through his teeth.
"I know plenty that demons have little honor. There's always a catch, always a fine print you need to read. Listen, your not in the position to negotiate here with us, now are you? I've given you an offer, so whether you accept it or not is up to you. I never said that I killing you wasn't an option."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Neither do ours. They merely do as they're told," the knight replied immediately to Laena's comment about their animals, still wearing a jolly expression. The harpy's question about the recharging process had the demoness smirking broadly, and she was about to answer when Garrett made his outburst, at which she raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes without much apparent respect. "I wasn't intending to use my fingers dear~" she replied lasciviously, but then looked at him and flatly stated; "That you'd say that merely proves that you know all of jack and shit about demons. The little pissants like goblins might lie, but the upper echelons - like me - don't generally give an outright lie. We'll twist our word, or omit important details if it suits us, but being dishonorable? That's your department mister backstabber. Unlike you, I have standards of professionalism to maintain if I want to keep my title. My offer is utterly lacking in fine print or room for backstabbing, as is necessary given that you have me pinned to a fucking tree and most likely intend to kill me and my associate over there anyway.

"That said, your... Offer.... Would essentially involve me divulging information that would endanger my own people, including both my subordinates and my superiors, so that you could kill me anyway afterwards, because you're a traitorous little shit amidst a group of traitorous little shits. Given that that would involve breaking oaths that I value over my own life, I'm afraid that I'll have to take a pass on that one." She nodded her heads toward Laena and added; "No offense dear, I suspect you've just fallen in with a bad group by the nature of your species." The faeries seemed to take great offense at the knight's words, and the nymph caused her magic vines to squeeze the woman a little bit tighter as she said; "Hey! We're better to our word than your kind have ever been!" At that the demon rolled her eyes again and replied; "Puh-lease! Faerie and honorable shouldn't even be said in the same sentence! At least not without a "not" somewhere in between them!"

Turning back to Laena, she calmly explained; "In order to regain my energy, I'd need to drain it from one of you, and the preferable method of doing that among my kind is through sex. You wouldn't even need to untie me, and I wouldn't take enough to cause you any harm. At the very worst you'd pass out. Given that I'm still in this circle, you know that I'm telling the truth. " The faeries were still fuming at her disrespect towards them, but they remained silent and allowed the others to resume doing the talking for the moment.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tempers were starting to flare, his included. But he needed to show they he remained in control. After his previous outburst, it would be hard to so however.

"That's where your wrong. You have to trust somebody first before you can be back stabbed. I highly doubt you even trusted me for a moment." He paused.
"However, I understand what your saying, that others are trusting you to keep them safe as well. And I know what you say about your offer is true. However, what you aren't saying is that doing so will possibly leak corruption into whoever gets intimate with you. What you fail to tell my pregnant wife is that if she were to help you, whatever corruptible powers you demons possess could influence the unborn child." Entering the truth circle, he combed his hair with his hand.
"Sure, I may be ignorant, but it wasn't from lack of effort. I've done all I can to learn about demons for the past couple years. Ironic thing? I've recently discovered that the culprit behind my past might not of been demons, but aliens instead. But that still isn't going to stop me." He crouches a bit bringing his face level to hers. His voice grows quiet.
"All I am anymore is a man looking for his family. And anybody who gets in the way of that is going to lose. I'll give you a moment to think about that." Garrett then backs out of the circle.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Again the demon quirked an eyebrow at Garrett, and replied to his statements in chunks, starting with his claim that she hadn't trusted him to begin with by saying; "I didn't trust you eh? Then why didn't I swat you like a little bug the moment I saw you? And why did I turn my back on you in the first place? I trusted you enough to assume you weren't going to attack me and mine from behind, and instead you tried to set me on fire and killed the majority of my patrol. I would have been perfectly content with leaving you right where you were, completely unmolested."

Next came her reply to the bit about corruption, which was short and simple; "Wow, ignorant about the specifics of your own mate's race too? You're really batting a thousand buddy! I couldn't corrupt her unless I consciously wanted to, and she's only just barely less magical than I am. In point of fact, she'd likely corrupt you just as much as I would, and given that harpies lay eggs rather than give live birth there wouldn't be anything that I could do to your little developing egg without some fairly complex spellwork, in which I am both not versed in and unable to do while tied to a fucking tree!" She paused to glare at him for second, during which time he knelt in front of her and delivered his dramatic statement.

Despite the low tone of his voice, the demon seemed less than impressed by it, as she adopted a cold smile that never touched her eyes, making the expression look both cruel and mirthless as she leaned forward to get a little closer to him. "I am a demon of Hell, boy. I have seen and done things of which your race has never even imagined, endured tortures that would break you in seconds and come forth intact. You have nothing with which to threaten me that will move me. Not death, not torture, not even oblivion." She said every word in a tone of complete serenity, and fell silent for a long moment. Eventually, however, she settled back against the tree and spoke in a more relaxed tone; "That said, all we've got here is a misunderstanding~ I have no interest in getting in the way of you finding your family. What does it gain me besides more work? You want something from the ruins that my people are excavating, then I can get you in. You know what it'll cost from either you or your pretty little bird over there. Given that she's an adult, she can make her own decisions on the matter, but if you're not going to prove your willingness to trust me then you'd be best served to simply kill me and have done with it. I'm done negotiating."

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Well live and learn then I guess ok? I'm not claiming to be perfect. Though the Fae don't seem to think that my perspective is too far off. They don't seem particularly fond of you either, so it's safe to say that I'm not the only one who misunderstood."

This was getting nowhere. If he was going to interrogate somebody, it'd have to be somebody who didn't want his head clean off his shoulders. He rolled his eyes, leaning his body against a tree. He wasn't going to try anymore. Nothing he said was contributing, so instead he'd just sit back and observe.

Maybe the other demon would be much more willing to talk... Killing demons would be so much easier when I had believed they didn't have a conscious. But what she said is bugging me. Laena didn't corrupt me... could she? I can't deny the fact I've felt.. something. I'd normally say a demon would be lying about this, but the circle prevents that.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena let out a loud "eeep!" as her mate tugged her backwards unexpectedly, squirming a little against his arm as he wrapped her up. His shouting surprised her, but then it didn’t. He seemed prone to having these seemingly random outbursts of vitriol when things got near her. It was nice on one hand, but on another kind of annoying. Especially when they were trying to get something out of this demon. The demon spat back venom of her own, getting into it with the fae as well. Laena wasn’t sure whether to believe the knight fully or not, but she was at least not outright lying thanks to the ritual Lily had put in place, that much was sure. Apparently, though, recharging her energy involved the demon taking it from her through sex… The harpy looked away, blushing a little bit, though Garrett quickly lashed out at her again.

And of course, what he said caught Laena’s ear. Corruption? What was he talking about? Did he really know nothing about demons or her? She was actually a little bit mad about that. The demon shot back with part of what she was going to say, but she tuned out the rest of it before hopping over to her mate, who had released her and walked to the knight. "Corruption? Is that what you call it?" she asked quietly, her eyes betraying her anger, "it’s called magic, and you’re the only mundane creature in this clearing if you haven’t noticed. If that’s what you’re worried about, then the demon is no more dangerous than me or the fae! And don’t you dare begin to suggest that I’m corrupting our child by being myself!" Her feathers ruffled, elbows tucking in at her sides as she continued. "Contact with magic changes a person, and it’ll change you too. You’ll live longer and you’ll be healthier, but your body might change a little bit. I’ll tell you what this ‘corruption’ does. I’ve lived about thirteen years to this point. I’ll probably live another four hundred, maybe even five hundred if I’m lucky. And you will too, if you mate with me! That’s why we’re able to spread this ‘corruption’ you talk about. So that we won’t be made widows less than a fourth of the way through our lifespan!"

She was quiet for a while after that, more than a little huffy. The harpy then turned to the demon, saying "you claimed earlier that sex was the preferable way to recharge your energy. That implies there are other ways. What are they? I’m not interested in other women sexually, and I don’t even know how that works to be frank. I’m willing to recharge your energy for you, but I’d rather not do it that way." She ruffled her feathers again, eyes darting to Garrett with a little edge of anger in them still.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Suddenly having Laena turn on him caught him off guard, and he could only stammer his explanations.
"W-w-what?! No! I mean that's just we've always been cautioned about, the demons corruption stuff. You don't have it! At least I think not. Her magic would be demonic, totally different from yours, right?"
He suddenly found himself questioning too many things. If Laena was.... 'corrupt', what other things were? His studies cautioned about the corruption energy of demons, but it never mentioned these kind of things. Were most humans ignorant about all this, or was it because he had pretty much isolated himself to research his revenge?
"I-I'll just be quiet.... then."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demon knight was about to respond to Garrett when Laena started berating him, during which she simply smirked and laid back while letting them have it out. After they were done and Garrett promised to be quiet, however, she flatly said; "Fundamentally, they aren't different in any significant way. Magic is magic, regardless of the source. I have more of it than she does - most likely - but she'll still rub off on you just as easily as I will. The faeries would too, for that matter." After that she turned to Laena and said; "I'm afraid not, or at least not in any manner that's not significantly worse. There are magics that would simply let me take it from you, but I don't know them and wouldn't use them on an agreeing party anyway. Likewise, there are magics that would let you simply give me your energy, but if you don't know about them then it's safe to say that you don't have them. The only other available option would be for me to kill you and consume you entirely, and I don't think anybody wants that!"

Throwing the thin harpy a lascivious grin, she licked her lips and said; "I can grow the appropriate parts if you're not comfortable with women, but that's a bit messier than what I had in mind. You don't even need to untie me, but I'd, uhhh, recommend that you get into a stable position. Someplace where you're not going to hurt yourself if you collapse."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Of course it’s not! Magic is just magic! We harpies were created with magic by a god. I can’t say I know where demons come from, but it probably isn’t as different as you seem to think. I don’t know how you’ve managed to know so little about species other than your own…" Laena replied, her feathers ruffling again. She was starting to wonder if her mate knew anything about humans either. She listened to the demon speak to her, eye twitching at the lack of alternatives to sex. It twitched even more at the proposition that the knight could somehow grow male parts for just such an occasion. The harpy blushed and turned away, looking at no one in particular as she considered it. She couldn’t believe she was considering this… but if the demon was being genuine with her offer, which should have been the case given the circumstances, it was quite a good offer. "You’ll not allow your magic to rub off on me, I want to remain fully as I am. If I feel you do so, there will be problems. And none of that… growing anything. But I’ll take your offer. I just… still don’t know… how. Do you mean with your… your mouth?" she said, still not looking at the demon. Her eyes did dart to Garrett briefly though, to see his reaction. He would probably be angry, but… he had made her angry, so they would be even. That was how it worked, right?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A strange mix of feelings from Laena's response swam around in his mind. Sure, it was hot that Laena was offering herself to another woman, but it was infuriating that it had actually come to her being used by a demon to get the information that they required. He was however, too afraid of the possible corruption the demon would have with him. If he had offered to be in her place, the risk factor was just to high. They had both just explained that they were both magic anyways, so the likeliness of her being corrupted somehow was much lower than him. Plus the idea of offering themselves to have sex in place of another wasn't as valiant as it seemed. But he was still concerned about Laena.

"I'll.... I'll watch. Make sure she doesn't try anything funny." Again, it sounded more perverted rather than being safely reassuring.
"And when she says she's going to use her mouth... um, she means giving you oral."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demoness gazed with a grin at Laena, nodding at the harpy's demands and her question before glancing at Garrett lasciviously when he spoke up again. "I know what she meant, bonehead! Feel free to watch~ Maybe you'll pick up a trick or two?" she said brightly before turning back to Laena and saying; "My mouth is what I meant, yes. You won't need to do anything, though I'd recommend that you untie me and lie down. I might make you pass out, and I wouldn't want to break anything~ Alternatively, you could just sit your little harpy butt on my face, and I'll do the rest!"