What's new

Into the Darkness (Tiffanian and Hentaispider)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Into the Darkness (Sponge, Tiffanian and Hentaispider)

Stroking his chin, he pondered upon the decisions.
"I believe it would be best if we head for the shield first. Like you said, it's the closest thing to us, and the only thing we know is there for certain. I don't want to go on a wild goose chase for things that might not be there while other creatures or whatever could be snagging the shield."

Nodding to the group, he made his decision.
"Right, we'll leave as soon as the next sunrise. If we went today, we'd only have a fraction of the daytime for the journey. Is everybody all right with this? I don't want to declare myself "official leader" or something.
He quoted and unquoted with his fingers.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lily nods at Garrett, before turning to look at Canderous. "That sounds like a sensible plan. How large is this...expedition? I imagine we'll be able to handle ourselves even if we're outnumbered, but it would be better to know what kind of opposition we'll be facing instead of walking in blindly."

Suddenly an idea occurs to the fae and she wills a tentacle to form from her back, sneaking it past her clothing under the table and towards Laena...only to change her mind at the last moment and pull it back.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Short post is short)

"So it's agreed then! We'll head off as soon as the next sunrise. Until then, we could just relax and chill for a bit. Plus I heard that strenuous activity after eating a hearty meal can give cramps."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Garrett: HP = 62, PP = 43, EP = 77, Status = Fine
Laena: HP = 67, PP = 56, EP = 46, Status = Pregnant
Lily: HP = 62, PP = 88, EP = 62, Status = Fine

Canderous waited for them to finish their discussion before answering Lily's question, "I'm not sure of their exact numbers, I didn't directly engage them. I know they're well equipped and well trained though, I spotted at least four dressed in full darksteel armor. Demon knights aren't to be trifled with, and they have hellhounds and ogres with them as well. You'd best be very careful when dealing with them, my kin are not easily taken by surprise even in the jungle." Leaning back and finishing his meal, Canderous' spirits seemed undimmed by his dire warning, as he wore a cheerful smile after putting down his silverware. "You're all free to stay here or find your own accommodations tonight, whichever you'd prefer. I'll be here to answer any questions you might answered quickly, and if you don't trust me my library is still open for you to peruse."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... Four knights, with a number of lesser creatures in support. Nothing to sneeze at. Still, I think we're capable of catching them in an ambush Laena thought, confident in her own skills. She had finished her own small portion some time ago, and she leaned back in her chair along with Canderous. "I had thought the intention was to stay here, and if it won't be any trouble that seems like the best arrangement to me" the harpy replied, being the first to speak up this time. "If you want a bit of coin for the room and the food, we could manage that too I'm sure."

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Setting her own utensils on the plate, Lily stretches her wings, careful not to hit anything. "Staying here sounds good to me. Uh, Laena? Would you mind stepping aside for a moment? There's something I'd like to give you."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena looked at Lily for a few moments, pondering if she really wanted to step off to the side with her, or how to react to the fae. Finally she said "alright" as she got up slowly from her chair, waiting for Lily to indicate where she wanted them to go before following her, hopping along slowly.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lily gives Laena a nervous smile as she leads picks up the shirts from the living room before leading her to the bedroom - the same Laena and Garrett shared earlier. As Laena steps inside, the blonde sidhe spreads the green shirt out for Laena to see how the sleeves have been removed and the sides have been cut open, to be tied with ribbons, keeping the blue one on her arm. "I bought you these, since those wraps look impractical."

The angelic sidhe manages to look shy as she looks at the harpy hopefully, offering the green shirt to her.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena got nervous when she was led into the bedroom, not sure she wanted to be so alone with Lily so soon after last time. Still, the harpy followed along and shifted side to side, scratching her scaly feet with her talons idly as she waited. When shown the shirts she raised an eyebrow and cocked her head, intrigued. "Did they come like this? I've never been able to find shirts like these" she asked, reaching out to touch the green one, feeling the silk. If given the shirt she would try to slip it on and tie it, interested to see how it fit and how it looked on her.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lily smiles at Laena. "No they didn't, I had to modify them myself. You should try it on."

The fae gives the shirt to Laena, watching her try it on and helping with the ribbons if she was slow to tie them. The shirt is perhaps a touch too small, but the cut-off sides let it slide upwards so that doesn't become a bother, and there's plenty of space for the harpy to use her wings.

Lily gives Laena an appraising look. "It suits you. Do you like the color?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena found that the shirt fit fairly well, if a tad bit tight. How Lily had managed to find a shirt small enough that it was tight on her the harpy might never know, but it was what it was. "Thank you, these colors are nice. And it's nice that you went to all the effort" she said, hopping over to the fae, before lightly bopping her on the forehead with a closed fist. Her smile faded, a serious look crossing her face. "When I tell you to stop, stop. Okay?"

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lily hands the blue shirt over to the harpy, too, recoiling slightly as she's bopped. "Ow. I deserved that. Next time I'll stop if you tell me to stop. Even if it's hard not to get carried away. Promise."

Though Lily's face turns serious for a moment, her smile returns soon, and she offers a hug to Laena.

Whether the hug is accepted or not, the sidhe is silent for a moment, before opening her mouth again: "Would you like to learn that spell?" If the harpy hesitates, Lily is quick to add: "I'm sure Garrett will like it as much as you do."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena nodded at the apology, accepting it wordlessly, though she didn't go for the hug. It was too soon after the last incident, and she wasn't much in the mood for hugs right now. The question threw her off balance, and she simply stared at Lily and blinked until the fae suggested that Garrett would enjoy it. The harpy blushed, looking away for a moment. It was probably true. And she did want to make him feel good... "I... I've never learned any magic before. But maybe... no funny business! Right? If this is just a plot to do it to me again..."

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lily's eyes widen into innocent look as she steps away from Laena, letting her arms fall to her sides and looking into the harpy's eyes. "But I'll need to demonstrate the spell. And you need to practice. Unless you want to involve Garrett in this instead of surprising him..."

Lily sighs, not really expecting the harpy to accept her word. "Fine. It would be easier if I could demonstrate it properly, but we can do without, I guess."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena considered the offer slowly, carefully. She didn't want to get involved with Lily in such an... intimate way. At the same time, how would she know if she were doing it right if she didn't test it before trying it on Garrett? She didn't want to make him into a guinea pig. Finally she looked up, saying "I... don't think I'll need another demonstration. When I'm ready, I'll... test it on myself, just to make sure I've got it right. No funny business!" The last bit was repeated, her insistence that she didn't want to be touched by the fae real, though Lily would at least get a bit of a show by the end for her troubles.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lily gives up, shaking her head in disappointment. "Have it your way." The beautiful sidhe turns to look at the messy bed for a while before turning to face Laena again. "Would you like to start right away?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Yes, we might as well" Laena replied, following Lily's eyes to the messy bed and blushing slightly as she thought of maybe using the spell on Garrett before they went to sleep again.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Canderous, who had left the table and started cleaning the dishes while Garrett sat alone at the table following the departure of the two women, paused and glanced at the door to the guest bedroom. He gazed at it for a moment before shaking his head and mumbling something inaudible under his breath. "You ever killed anyone Garrett?" Canderous asked conversationally over his shoulder as he continued to clean up after their meal.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lily nods, turning towards the bed again and sitting on it, patting on the mattress next to herself. "Sit down, this'll take a while. Now, the first word is Værinæ, coming from a word meaning vibrations. It's pronounced with v followed by a as in mad..."

One by one Lily goes through the words of the spell, not even noticing the passing of the time as she focuses on making certain that Laena is pronouncing them right, then making her say the entire spell until she's satisfied, taking a long time to do so before moving into gestures, going through each position of hands as carefully as she went through the words, taking as long as she needed...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It took Lily about two hours to teach Laena how to properly use the simple spell.

Last edited: