What's new

In today's news...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

Method.

Yeah, the KKK has done some pretty heinous stuff, but (and I can't believe I'm saying this) at least they're not assholes about it. Nor are they hypocrites. (ref. 'God created the iPad.')

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Method.

Yeah, the KKK has done some pretty heinous stuff, but (and I can't believe I'm saying this) at least they're not assholes about it. Nor are they hypocrites. (ref. 'God created the iPad.')
This is such a sad day when the KKK is less assholish than... well... anyone

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

It's not that the KKK are less assholish, they are still a hatefilled group of racists.

But in contrast the WBC are so tremendously unappreciative of everything. A person dies to protect them and their way of life and they spit on their grave. Whenever something bad happens they leap in to claim that the victems deserve their punishment all while the rest of us are grieving. They are lacking in even the most basic humanity.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

To lighten things up a bit...

AHAHAHAHA

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not that the KKK are less assholish, they are still a hatefilled group of racists.
I do agree with that: mostly, if i remember the pics of the kids, none of them was black or else, all "white people". The KKK is a group of racists, so they can kill or beat to death "black people", "asian ones", or any "non-white people" but they are, like Hitler or Catholics, for themselves and the ones they think are, like them, superior to anyone else. "White kids" dying is a tragedy... If it has been 26 "blacks", they would have not care.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I do agree with that: mostly, if i remember the pics of the kids, none of them was black or else, all "white people". The KKK is a group of racists, so they can kill or beat to death "black people", "asian ones", or any "non-white people" but they are, like Hitler or Catholics, for themselves and the ones they think are, like them, superior to anyone else. "White kids" dying is a tragedy... If it has been 26 "blacks", they would have not care.
There were a few little black girls in there, lemme see if I can find a picture...

here's some of them. I can't find the collage that has all 20, but... yeah.

I'm gonna go cry in the corner now.

EDIT: You're comparing Catholics to Hitler an the KKK? I... uh. Wow. Yeah. Ok.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

It's not even an accurate statement, a broad generlisation about catholics is bound to be wrong, and hitler was ironicaly not part of the aryan race.

Cappy

Reputation score

Showing up to disrespect people's families at their place of death is a new low, the worst part is that this is considered some strange kind of preaching? I can't believe that Religious people have to be grouped with these stupid motherfuckers, who actually think they're making some kind of point.

I wonder how they haven't been lynched yet.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

This is still news.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding what i've read about the World's history, yeah to compare Catholicism and Nazism isn't such a big deal. They helped each other (actually, no, Hitler didn't help the Vatican, he hated them but didn't destroy them 'cos too many Germans was Catholic: still we all know what the Vatican did when the war was lost for Nazi officers...). And I don't think talkin' 'bout Colonization as a good thing is a good statement either but I wasn't there to start a debate.

To Silent: :D

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Apparently Police in full dress uniforms and members of the Hell's Angels formed a human fence around the ceremonies to block out members of the WBC. And also, the US government has finally deemed them a hate group.

This is here on my behalf, and I'll get links for evidence when feeling less lazy.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The petition was successful already?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I saw a few pics on Facebook today of the human walls that were made up. There was one of Hell's Angels, cops, and firemen and I guess another group of motorcycle enthusiasts got in on it, too.

And if they have, Sin, that's great to hear.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Patriot Guard I believe

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Glad to hear people are making their best efforts to block out and shun those people. It's really sad and disgusting that they would actually want to picket the school those poor kids were shot at. Freaking awful. But I guess they made it clear there was nothing they wouldn't do. This was just the line they just shouldn't have crossed.

Anonymous is going after them as well. There is also this.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not sure what to say... Ship them into outer space?

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This bothers me to no end...to shoot people coming to save lives.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

And in different news, though slightly old and probably already posted before(Sorry if it was)

Java bugs and exploits that could mess up your computer. You may want to check your java version if you didn't already, or just disable it.

Remember this?

Good job Java

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Lance Armstrong confessed to doping and using his cancer to cover it up...

I don't know how I feel right now.