What's new

In the Sunken City of...?(Jessica/Tiffanian)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: In the Sunken City of...?(Jessica/Tiffanian)

Anne seems to manage to escape the dolphins, diving down and speeding away, chased by two of the dolphins while the remaining two stay with Jessica.

As Jessica's hand wraps around the prehensile member of the dolphin in front of her, the dolphin initially freezes, only to start making a strange wheezing sound as Jessica's hand slides up and down that thick shaft. When Jessica guides the member to her entrance, the dolphin pushes it inside slowly, gradually filling her depth as the thick penis stretches her folds. Then the dolphin starts thrusting into Jessica, awkwardly at first, but quickly gaining speed.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Jessica begins to stroke the dolphin's cock she notices that Anne has seemingly gotten away, diving down and swimming off, the other dolphins following after her. Could I have gotten away too? the nerdy girl thought as her hand continued to gently caress the dolphin's length. Am I just taking an excuse to get sex? That is what the game is for, but I'm at least supposed to fight I think... She found as her other hand began to rub at her slit to warm herself up for him that she didn't need much warming up at all; she had already been wet just at the sight of the dolphin's cock, the idea of having it inside of her. Am I really... this perverted...? As she guided the long, prehensile member to her lower lips she thought it's too late to stop now... he's almost inside me. And besides, I don't want to hurt him! He's a cute little dolphin...

The dolphin didn't need much more prompting than that, and slowly began to push his length inside of her. Jessica could feel her inner walls stretching pleasantly to accommodate his thick member, and she let out a pleasured gasp. Once it was inside the dolphin began to thrust slowly, awkwardly, and the nerdy girl began to stroke his back again, whispering "come on boy, you can do it." After a short while of flailing about it seemed to get into the right position to thrust properly, and Jessica moaned out slightly, whispering "yes, right there..." The dolphin began to get into its rhythm then, thrusting quicker, deeper, curling its cock to stroke the nerdy girl's inner walls in a way no normal dick could. She began to let out lewder gasping moans, her arms hugging around the dolphin. "That's it, keep it up" she said quietly, hoping it would go even faster and deeper, vaguely wondering if the second dolphin would join in on her.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The dolphin eventually settles into a fast rhythm, it's member almost pulling out before slamming deep inside Jessica, writhing all the while to stimulate her even further. Jessica can feel the other dolphin's length expanding against her backside, but he seems content to hold her and wait for the first one to finish.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Perfectly comfortable now, the dolphin settled into his rhythm. Jessica felt his long, thick cock pulling back almost all the way out of her, and then shoving deeply into her again, stopping just short of her cervix. The prehensile member wriggled and squirmed inside of her with each thrust, stimulating every bit of her inner walls. The curl the dick took on allowed it to stroke her G-spot each time it pistoned in, a powerful feeling the nerdy girl had never experienced before. She couldn't help but moan out lewdly with each thrust, and they came rapidly now. The new mermaid felt the second dolphin's cock begin to harden and brush against her backside, but he didn't make a move to penetrate her, seeming content to wait his turn. Jessica's tail began to flutter and flail beneath her, her body twitching as her partner pounded her. It wasn't long before the treatment made her cum hard, the nerdy girl throwing back her head and letting out a long groan of pleasure. It took a few more thrusts for the dolphin to climax, the last one punching through her cervix so that he could pump his hot cum directly into her womb. She rubbed the dolphin's back as she felt the spunk fill up her insides, waiting for him to pull out so that the other could take his place.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As the dolphin pushes its member into Jessica's womb, it starts spewing cum inside in a veritable torrent that lasts but a few moments. Afterwards, he seems reluctant to pull out, but the matter is forced by the other dolphin, who, eager to have his turn, pulls Jessica away. The first dolphin grudgingly accepts, helping the second one spin Jessica to face the other, who immediately starts rubbing its member against her stomach, much like the first one did.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The first dolphin was seemingly reluctant to pull out of Jessica, causing her to rub his snout gently. "You had your turn, it’s his now" she said, encouraging him to stop and make way for the other, who was getting impatient. As the first dolphin pulled out, globs of his cum began to leak into the ocean, and the mermaid willingly spun herself around to face the second. He began to rub his long, hard cock against her stomach, and she reached down to stroke it gently, just as she had done for the other. She rubbed his length slowly, letting him get used to the feel of her hand before she guided it down, pushing ever so slightly into her sloppy pussy and letting him take it from there. "Sorry you have to be second" she whispered, though she didn’t know why.

The dolphin quickly began to thrust into Jessica’s cunt just as awkwardly as the first had, trying to find the right angle and position. Her inner walls were slick with cum, making it quite a bit easier on him, and he soon found his rhythm. He showed a bit more zeal than his companion, thrusting faster and harder right off the bat, though he still seemed to know what he was doing, giving his cock just the right curl to stroke her insides perfectly, just like his companion had. It kept thrusting away, fast and deep, the nerdy girl stroking his back as she moaned out lewdly. Her embarrassment was starting to fade away in the pleasure, and she lost track of all time and her surroundings for she knew not how long, able to focus only on the feeling of the dolphin inside of her. After some time her partner drove her to a second powerful orgasm just before its cock forced its way into her womb, filling it to overflowing again with a second torrent of cum.

Jessica took a while to recover then, her tail weakly swishing below her. "Good boy" she whispered, her voice hoarse from all the moaning she had done. Her eyelids were heavy, and she was quite tired from her experience. So much so that she began to drift into unconsciousness even while the dolphin was still inside of her.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

When Jessica wakes up, she finds herself laid on a makeshift bed made of leaves and seaweed, with her tail still in the water. The sun seems to be setting and from its direction, she must be in a different part of the island or elsewhere entirely. To her left is a small camp laid out on a beach with a campfire at its heart and someone squatting near the fire. The woman is covered in thick fur, she has a long tail that would be fluffy were it not wet, and she's wearing green bikini.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jessica woke up somewhat disoriented, looking down at her seaweed bed and wondering how she had gotten there. The sun was setting, though she didn't really catch that she had to be on a different end of the island. Off to her left there was a little camp on the beach, a furry woman in a bikini huddling near a fire at the middle of it. Jessica slipped into the water a little more then, covering her nude lower half, and called out "Hey... hello there."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As the woman turns to look at Jessica, she can see that the woman looks otter-like. She picks a roughly made stone bowl off the ground and walks over to Jessica. "Hello. Would you like dinner? What's your name?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The woman turned to look at Jessica, who soon discovered that she looked much like an otter. That was... odd, but no more so than she herself being a mermaid. "I would love some dinner, I'm quite hungry. My name is Jessica, what's yours?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The ottergirl offers the bowl to Jessica: It seems to be filled with raw fish and boiled vegetables. "Nice to meet you, Jessica. I'm Tamara."

Tamara sits down next to Jessica's bed, looking at her curiously. "So, what happened to you? I found you floating half a mile off-shore in the surface, passed out."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jessica smiled at Tamara as she took the bowl, looking in to find a few vegetables with a slab of uncooked fish. It didn't seem particularly appetizing, but she would try it anyway, not wanting to offend and also hungry enough not to care. When asked what happened to her she blushed darkly, stopping her eating. "I, um... I had an encounter with... some dolphins, who got a little too... frisky... with me" she sputtered out quietly, clearly embarrassed at having had to explain.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Oh. Dolphins are such pests, I don't understand what humans see in them."

Tamara quickly fetches another bowl, and sits next to Jessica to eat with her. The silence - if there was any - wouldn't continue for long. "So, I haven't met many mermaids. Do you, um, do each other? I've heard that mermen are quite rare, and I certainly haven't seen even one."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jessica just nodded, the blush remaining as she neglected to tell Tamara that she had only recently been a human, who loved dolphins. She continued to eat, but the question nearly made her choke on a piece of fish. The nerdy girl coughed and wheezed, pounding her chest with her fist to dislodge the bit of food. When she was okay again she quickly said "I don't know! I mean, I wasn't a mermaid until last night, I've only ever met one other mermaid, and she turned at the same time I did. I used to be a human."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"You were turned into a mermaid? How strange. So, uh, do you still like dolphins?"

Tamara leans slightly towards Jessica, putting her bowl down. "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"They're, um..." Jessica blushed darker. "They're a little bit too forceful and insistent" she said after a moment of silence, sticking another piece of fish in her mouth. The next question made her choke again, coughing as she pounded on her chest. "I, um, not really" she said, the blush returning as she looked away from Tamara.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Really, now?" Tamara says, drawing out the words as her smile widens. "Eating can wait, then. This is more important."

Tamara quickly moves to kiss Jessica, laying a hand on her bust and trying to take her bowl with another.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jessica turned back to look at Tamara as the ottergirl dragged out her question, her face flushed and nervous as she realized where all these questions had been leading. "Wait, what are you-" she started to protest, but Tamara rushed forward, planting her lips on the mermaid's and muffling her words. At the same time the ottergirl rested a hand on Jessica's bikini top, the other trying to take her bowl. I... I don't want this the nerdy girl thought, not resisting, but not exactly acting either. Well, that's... that's not true, is it? I... I've always... She was slowly coming to grips with her own perversion, coming out of her shell of shyness just a bit... She let go of the bowl and opened her mouth ever so slightly, accepting Tamara's kiss as her free hand moved to rest on the ottergirl's furry waist.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Putting the bowl away, Tamara leans completely on Jessica, her hand pulling at the bikini top as well as squeezing her firm bust while the other hand slips towards Jessica's flower and her tail wraps around Jessica, pushing against her pucker.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jessica let Tamara push her downwards towards the water as she leaned on her, letting the ottergirl have her way. Her top was quickly pulled askew, freeing her ample breasts, which Tamara immediately began to squeeze firmly, the other hand moving down to softly stroke the mermaid's lower lips. Jessica moaned into the ottergirl's mouth, her hips jerking as she felt the tail press against her pucker, though she quickly settled down, laying still in the water as she meekly accepted her partner's attentions, her arms wrapped gently around the furry waist. She had never been with a woman before, and she had been curious these last few years about how it might feel... She was enjoying herself so far.