What's new

I'm planning to make a run or rape game. (now with images!)

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score
Re: I'm planning to make a run or rape game. (now with images!)

Sorry, I guess the use of necromantic powers for my first post here is not a good welcome card XD. but well:

I draw manga art very often for websites and other places.

And I’m a spriter too. I work very well with Pixel Art.

Well you can make a Engine for Game Maker or Multimedia Fusion for everyone that want to create your own "Run or Rape" game, and you can have my full support for sprites and pictures.

Those games don't have a Engine already, and I see in so many forum’s people asking for a customizable engine for "run or rape" games.

If you can make this, you can count with me.
Honestly speaking, I'm not a that good of a coder even though I do have some ideas how to maybe pull something off. Making a full out engine for this kinda game isn't most likely be easy, so I'm not sure how good of an engine I can pull out from this project. I might make some sort of one when I get to this game making but eh.

However if you feel you want to help out, sure, lets see what you can do. If you can mimic this style of mine I'm using on this, you're very welcome to join in even though this really isn't that far yet.

Now for the guys who probably popped here for an update, I have some news about that;

I haven't had the time to work on this lately, I've had some little IRL issues, paper wars and had to spend some time with friends due of few important summer holidays in here.. But for positive side I'll be purchading game maker next week so I'll get to toy around with it. This also gave me an amusing idea to make a little "lazy quick rape or run test out my messing around" game, but its only an idea and I have more things to do anyway with this actual game plans here =P

However, I'll try my best to give you guys more updates in image forms during this next week, but my tablet decided to die aswell so its not gona be as easy.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

a game with a purple legless faceless hermaphrodite getting raped by yellow snakes covered in eyes

Oddly, a piquing of my interests has occured...

NoPenNameGirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry, is just a ideia of mine. Don't take it serious XD.

Well, you can pickup other already made engine (like a Castlevania Engine for GM or MMF) and try to made something new from it, I guess is more easy than made something from the zero.:rolleyes:

And yes, I want to help, and I guess I can mimic your style. Right now I have all the time of the world to help people out for free .:D

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

Well we can try and see about that bit later when I'll actually start working on the other characters... All help is appriated and all, but I think I'll want to work on abbe myself, though if you want, you can have a go at Background objects and enemies if you like to at some point!

Now for some little news;

When I said

his also gave me an amusing idea to make a little "lazy quick rape or run test out my messing around" game, but its only an idea and I have more things to do anyway with this actual game plans here =P
I'm a bad liar, I actually have made a lazy ready graphics for a test game allready with a idle, walking, jumping and clothing layers. The bad news? GM is hooly shit confusing. I've grasped several things allready like making the animations and objects work in certain ways, but there are many things I'm still trying to learn. So what does this mean? Expect a sucky alpha test game by next week when I've read a ton of tutorials.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Well, a sucky alpha is better than nothing at all :p

Plus, if it's really that bad, people might inquire about stuff and depending on your answer, they might even be able to help you out or point you to somewhere/something that can help.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

True dat and theres a whole forum full of beta testers right here... I bet every one of us would be willing to chop a chicken nugget in half for ya to see an actuall finished game.

Don't let them get there fists of shakey rage!

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

Thats always good to know! Though honestly I don't expect this testing game to actually need much bug killing eitherway, as its gona be a practise one eitherway...

On another news I'd like to share how I currently feel about the Game maker;

Thats all.

(This might take longer then expected, though I'd probably be half done allready if I still had Multimedia Fusion..)

Last edited:

Zombieman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2 years later...so when can we expect the game?

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

2 years later...so when can we expect the game?
After Half life 2 Episode 3 comes out, I swear!

Actually my game making just got a hell of a speed boost, a good friend of mine linked me to this game making program called Construct and damn this is amazing, I've allready made more progress than I did with game maker ever. So expect the test game alpha to come out very soon once I twittle around with some hit boxes~

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I twittle around with some hit boxes~
So THAT'S what they're calling it nowadays...

:p