What's new

[ILLUSION] ワケあり (Wakeari) - Thread - UNCENSOR- $ TRANSLATION patch included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishHunter

Reputation score
Re: [ILLUSION] ワケあり (Wakeari) - Thread - UNCENSOR- $ TRANSLATION patch included)

i dont suppose you could torrant this?

2.5 GB is a bit much to download without a torrant
Theres this sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=76499
I haven't tried it though

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ILLUSION] ワケあり (Wakeari) - Thread - UNCENSOR- $ TRANSLATION patch included)

Unfortunately the page loads on forever :( or maybe its just me. Thanks anyways.
Might be your connection? anyways, here's the installation steps:

1. Extract the ワケあり!.ISO to an English named folder, e.g. C:\Downloads\wakeari

2. Rename ワケあり!.ISO to e.g. C:\Downloads\wakeari\wakeari.ISO

3. Mount C:\Downloads\wakeari\wakeari.iso with Daemontools Lite (other mounting software has been known to fail with Japanese games, so please use Daemontools Lite! - it's completely free)

4. DO NOT autorun, but explore the mounted dvd and right-click Startup.exe and select Run with Japanese locale as administrator (you need HF pApploc for the right-click options).

5. If you can click any of the two top buttons it means you have to install DirectX 9.0c and/or Visual C++ 2008 SP1. Your game will not work if you ignore these two issues!

6. Exit Startup.exe!

7. Open the setup folder and run the Setup.exe.

8. Click the button with (N) once.

9. IMPORTANT: Change the destination to e.g. C:\illusion\Wakeari if you want to be able to play the game! (see picture on the right)

10. Click (N) again a few times and wait while AA Edit installs (will only take a few seconds).

11. Wait while the game finishes the installation.

12. To run the game you need to mount wakeari.iso again and right-click C:\illusion\Wakeari\ワケあり!.exe and select Run with Japanese locale.

Hope it's what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Redmoron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3. Mount C:\Downloads\wakeari\wakeari.iso with Daemontools Lite (other mounting software has been known to fail with Japanese games, so please use Daemontools Lite! - it's completely free)

4. DO NOT autorun, but explore the mounted dvd and right-click Startup.exe and select Run with Japanese locale as administrator (you need HF pApploc for the right-click options).

5. If you can click any of the two top buttons it means you have to install DirectX 9.0c and/or Visual C++ 2008 SP1. Your game will not work if you ignore these two issues!

6. Click the third button from the top to start the Wakeari setup.

7. Click the button with (N) once.

8. IMPORTANT: Change the destination to e.g. C:\illusion\Wakeari if you want to be able to play the game! (see picture on the right)

9. Click (N) again a few times and wait while AA Edit installs (will only take a few seconds).

10. Wait while the game finishes the installation.

11. To run the game you need to mount wakeari.iso again and right-click C:\illusion\Wakeari\ワケあり!.exe and select Run with Japanese locale.

Never have I seen such amazingly detailed instructions! I thank you kind sir or madam. Before I do anything else to potentially screw up the game, in the extracted folder there is a NoDVD-REGION patch and another icon named wakeari_02_plus. What exactly do I do with these?

EDIT : Never mind, I installed the patch (I had forgotten to) and everything works fine! Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else having issues saving?

I can play the game just fine, I'm running it in japanese locale as administrator, but I can't load any saves, be it my own progress or the completed save in the attachment. It just makes me start a new game whenever I get to the menu.

icecoffee

Reputation score

6. Click the third button from the top to start the Wakeari setup.

7. Click the button with (N) once.

8. IMPORTANT: Change the destination to e.g. C:\illusion\Wakeari if you want to be able to play the game! (see picture on the right)

9. Click (N) again a few times and wait while AA Edit installs (will only take a few seconds).

10. Wait while the game finishes the installation.

11. To run the game you need to mount wakeari.iso again and right-click C:\illusion\Wakeari\ワケあり!.exe and select Run with Japanese locale.

I just get redirected to a catalog page. Any idea why?

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just get redirected to a catalog page. Any idea why?
Well you can try googling "wakeari scratchpad wiki" it always pops up as the first search result. :)

icecoffee

Reputation score

Well you can try googling "wakeari scratchpad wiki" it always pops up as the first search result. :)
For some reason the second option is clickable despite the fact that I have both DirectX and Visual C+++ 2008 SP1 installed.

icecoffee

Reputation score

Also how do you explore with daemontools lite, I can only mount images.

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also how do you explore with daemontools lite, I can only mount images.
After mounting go to My Computer; BD-ROM Drive:H (should be mounted with game iso/image), Right click, Explore.

And as for the second option... ignore Startup.exe if you have DirectX and Visual C+++ 2008 SP1. I went and reinstall the game and it turns out-
-the guide at scratchpad left something out. The game Setup.exe is actually in the setup folder not Startup.exe. So thanks for pointing that out!

Hope that solves it. :)

Last edited:

icecoffee

Reputation score

After mounting go to My Computer; BD-ROM Drive:H (should be mounted with game iso/image), Right click, Explore.

And as for the second option... ignore Startup.exe if you have DirectX and Visual C+++ 2008 SP1. I went and reinstall the game and it turns out-
-the guide at scratchpad left something out. The game Setup.exe is actually in the setup folder not Startup.exe. So thanks for pointing that out!

Hope that solves it. :)
Alright, I tried that, but I get error 1155 even when running with Japanese App locale. Can I run with Applocale, or do I have to have to use Japanese regional settings ?

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I tried that, but I get error 1155 even when running with Japanese App locale. Can I run with Applocale, or do I have to have to use Japanese regional settings ?
Use Japanese regional setting. App locale didn't work for me either.

leked2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is their a game with the a similar mechanic with removing the clothing and firing energy at the women

Sinnergr

Reputation score

I can't download the game, links doesn't work! :( :confused:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congratulation You just bump an old thread

Of course most of all the link will be dead

Thx to sopa / pipa / whatever the name

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope you like torrents, though I'm not too sure if this one is too active.

That and I don't think Leon is around any longer, so he probably won't re-upload without enough people interested.

Honestly, I don't remember this game getting too much attention, sure, maybe at the time when it was released, but in the long-run, I don't remember it being too popular.

I don't know if the folks at HongFire are still translating the game but it seems a machine translation is included in the current HF patch.

Last edited:

Sinnergr

Reputation score

*Kirshz* thanks you very much!!!

Sammanntha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

THX I am a lucky one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.