What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

kriitr2

Reputation score
thanks. yeah i didnt notice the date code in the OP was from at least 2021, though the version code on the exe is from 2019. thats what i figured as well, though i was considering spending the money and getting the dlsite supporter version too. i havent really dealt with that site 'officially' before. i seems like a patron model for part of it and the store being separate. has there been word on if it will be released on dl store at the same time as steam? not a fan of steams drm. part of me would rather use dl. i assume the supporters dont get a copy from dl store, correct?

(edit: im starting to see why you said wait for steam... having lots of issues giving dlsite money... is asking for hashs/crc to check file integrity against the rules?)
While the dev has not said a word about dlsite, I'd actually expect the game to be uploaded there as well. I think we'll get more details as we get closer to release. Also, if you plan on paying for anything on dlsite/ci-en, you can't pay directly with card anymore, though the option of paying for points and then using those points to pay for stuff still works just fine.

anonoderp

Reputation score
While the dev has not said a word about dlsite, I'd actually expect the game to be uploaded there as well. I think we'll get more details as we get closer to release. Also, if you plan on paying for anything on dlsite/ci-en, you can't pay directly with card anymore, though the option of paying for points and then using those points to pay for stuff still works just fine.
Well i guess that explains why it isnt working lol thanks for confirming for me. I guess we will see what happens.

so, now that i am playing a newer version, things make much more sense and i cant tell where the auto translate ends and the language definable in the game begins, but i am making my way through. thanks again for all the help.

i see moral/morality (or is this supposed to mean morale?), and i see that certain actions like cannibalism and apparently being overly horny/lustful/whatever its called lowers it, but how do you raise it, and whats its impact? anything yet? is that related to if they will attack each other? i think i just lost a number of them but i dont know how.

is there actual "relationship" yet or is that just a placeholder field, or referring to things between npc only? and i see the npc go for each other, but will they go after the PC at all yet?

i have had the mc/fmc yona/boy whatever disappear and had to roll back to previous saves. is there another way to deal with this? a /call command for the mc? solved thanks https://ulmf.org/threads/i_meidopurasu-e-made-mad-island.15128/page-32#post-1217172

but also, i seem to see the names and heart icons randomly from what seems to be below the floor, like i have some npcs trapped under the landscape, similar i think to what happened to the fmc. is there a way to noclip and/or figure out which ones and recover them? i tried /call NPCNAME but that didnt seem to work. guessing there are numbers assigned. so it looks like those npcs were actually stuck in a building, and the way buildings are handled are they teleport vertically down, so when i had names on and i would see them get all "hearts" with each other underground, it was due to them being in a building a few tiles up from where i was.

Last edited:

kriitr2

Reputation score
Well i guess that explains why it isnt working lol thanks for confirming for me. I guess we will see what happens.

so, now that i am playing a newer version, things make much more sense and i cant tell where the auto translate ends and the language definable in the game begins, but i am making my way through. thanks again for all the help.

i see moral/morality (or is this supposed to mean morale?), and i see that certain actions like cannibalism and apparently being overly horny/lustful/whatever its called lowers it, but how do you raise it, and whats its impact? anything yet? is that related to if they will attack each other? i think i just lost a number of them but i dont know how.

is there actual "relationship" yet or is that just a placeholder field, or referring to things between npc only? and i see the npc go for each other, but will they go after the PC at all yet?

i have had the mc/fmc yona/boy whatever disappear and had to roll back to previous saves. is there another way to deal with this? a /call command for the mc? solved thanks https://ulmf.org/threads/i_meidopurasu-e-made-mad-island.15128/page-32#post-1217172

but also, i seem to see the names and heart icons randomly from what seems to be below the floor, like i have some npcs trapped under the landscape, similar i think to what happened to the fmc. is there a way to noclip and/or figure out which ones and recover them? i tried /call NPCNAME but that didnt seem to work. guessing there are numbers assigned. so it looks like those npcs were actually stuck in a building, and the way buildings are handled are they teleport vertically down, so when i had names on and i would see them get all "hearts" with each other underground, it was due to them being in a building a few tiles up from where i was.
Regarding moral, right now how it works is if it gets too low(-100), the character in question may get violent and then you'd either have to find a way to lower it or get rid of the character. It decreases if you pair a character with another that they hate, if you abuse the character in question(see: rape or being turned into a punching bag) or if you feed them body parts(item descriptions will state how much it adds/removes moral). I don't believe the number does anything if it gets high, at least as far as I'm aware.

Regarding relationships, when you move characters, they have this movement range that can overlap with other character ranges. That's basically the trigger for what makes characters interact with each other. Leave them long enough(or just sleep so time gets skipped) and it will either increase or decrease for either character. Usually it gets higher for both, but sometimes only one gets higher and the other gets lower. I have yet to see both get lower at the same time, but I guess it's possible? If the relationship numbers get high enough, the characters in question start sleeping with each other (currently it's normal native X native woman/loli, native woman X native woman and loli X loli). They also restore moral when they like the other character, so that's the way to get the moral number up. Also characters that hate each other can be made to like each other if they sleep with each other when they're horny(You can put them in that state with a consumable or with a ring that makes them perpetually horny).

kriitr2

Reputation score
is there a way to restore your lives/hearts i havent found yet?
You can either sleep in a bed long enough that they restore themselves (There is no indication that they will, it just happens after a little while) or you can die and then revive with full hearts.

Userxd3dx

Reputation score
How do I put the NPCs to work at the logging station and so on? I give them the woodcutter order and they do nothing. They only stay still at the base :(

By the way, what is the current version? I think I have 71.

anonoderp

Reputation score
the latest i have seen is 231116 which i was told a few days ago. also, from what i am told and have seen in the craptastic translations of the patreon style dlsite page, the steam release (and i assume the newest version/release) is supposed to be in two days.
How do I put the NPCs to work at the logging station and so on? I give them the woodcutter order and they do nothing. They only stay still at the base :(

By the way, what is the current version? I think I have 71.

i have found my way around the map. working on getting the meal for the sister, got myself into the lab, havent figured out how to get into the big door near the desert. captured the wwolf and bigfoot. i see that with the dust or ring they and the mummys will try things with the npcs, but they just walk to the location and walk away, no animation. is that expected at this point? i was expecting something like the loss animation to play...

also trying to find things i have missed in the recipes. currently working out how to get the hu vase to make the native cooking station. anyone know where those spawn? i am guessing whereever the zombies are which i have not found/accessed yet? is there a consolidated list of workbenches and what they are made in? or any sort of wiki type thing i have not found yet?

kriitr2

Reputation score
Looks like the game's releasing(on steam) in less than an hour, if the devs discord posts are anything to go by. They also have a DLC(See: how to deal with steam censor) page set up:

anonoderp

Reputation score
anyone know if there is actually new content in the steam version or is it the same as 231116?

beingalive2

Reputation score
anyone know if there is actually new content in the steam version or is it the same as 231116?
Can't help much as I just found the game... I can tell you though that the "build" for Steam in the corner of the title screen is "Build_2024/05/23--23:34".

That said, if there is a newer/better version available than what I'll get on Steam I'll be happy to purchase it elsewhere. Have been a big fan of their games. I have a sneaking suspicion that Steam is not going to let this game stay up... Not sure what happens then.

anonoderp

Reputation score
Can't help much as I just found the game... I can tell you though that the "build" for Steam in the corner of the title screen is "Build_2024/05/23--23:34".

That said, if there is a newer/better version available than what I'll get on Steam I'll be happy to purchase it elsewhere. Have been a big fan of their games. I have a sneaking suspicion that Steam is not going to let this game stay up... Not sure what happens then.
does it call/require steam to run? im not a fan having things phone home especially something like this game.

also, there was just a small patch released already.

Last edited:

Karagee

Reputation score
does it call/require steam to run? im not a fan having things phone home especially something like this game.

also, there was just a small patch released already.
1. Make new steam account
2. Pay using 3rd party payment processor
3. ???
4. profit

anonoderp

Reputation score
same way as the old versions. check the rest of the thread. theres a new user guide.
also seems like you can use the old binary with the new data folder as well...
Anybody here knows how to make the uncensor patch work with the steam version?

cookiedough

Reputation score
is the mine station recipe bugged? i can't craft it i have everything in there 2 stone pickaxe 2 wood shovel 10 iron and 4 wood walls

SurvivalGameFan

Reputation score
If you look at the developers page, all the updates after #69 weren't available until the recent steam version (+dlc). So basically yes, there are new bosses, enemies, animations, npcs.

1716655111933.png

RPDusk

Reputation score
Since we have the blue fast travel flags now, anyone know any decent areas to set up base?
I've only ever made my bases at the starting area 'cus the second protag would rest there, but the strange elevation made it really awkward to build walls. XD