What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ I Wanna Make RPGs] [ RPGつくり隊] Whatever RE125241 RJ125241

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Whatever

north forest > open red box > house inside event > move out event (2nd choice hscene) > home's letter > town entrance talk to girl and west talk to sister

guys what house??? already stuck there for 2 hours...

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing, but I would appreciate a link for RJ113005 newest version, seems to be 2.07

Ub91k

Reputation score

I'm stuck at the end. I need to find the "culprit" that summoning the demons. I already gathered all the companions and helped the jail,the mage, and the hero to clear the demon boss. I tried talking with all npc in all cities but the story won't progress, any ideas?

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You have to use an item (don't remember the name, but it's about reveal a disguise or something) in front of the NPC with a sprite in the capital.

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the end. I need to find the "culprit" that summoning the demons. I already gathered all the companions and helped the jail,the mage, and the hero to clear the demon boss. I tried talking with all npc in all cities but the story won't progress, any ideas?
As Keyen mentioned, you need to use the Transformation Removal Medicine (that you receive from the Hero) in front of the little girl next to Mayor's house in the first town.
You might need to solve the new case in Mayor's house first though, not sure about the triggers.

Reputation score

To whomever neg repped me, I apologise, I'd forgotten this is apparently Loli since I haven't played it in forever and honestly, it doesn't look like Loli. The link has been removed, PM if you want it.
...wat?

Unless one of those tags I can't read is age regression, or there's some other shenanigans happening, there's no reason to consider this loli.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...wat?

Unless one of those tags I can't read is age regression, or there's some other shenanigans happening, there's no reason to consider this loli.
One of the scene in Whatever is that the MC have her age regressed by "lolicon" hero and you can have sex scene with him in that "loli" body,,,

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There was an update for this game.

2016年07月25日

Hシーンにおける
音・動き等の演出を大部分抑えたバージョンを
製品版・体験版それぞれに同梱しました。

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Unable to find File :
Audio/BGM/1 OP

where can i find the audio?

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unable to find File :
Audio/BGM/1 OP

where can i find the audio?
You can just copie and rename any other audio file into the one missing and it should work but usually a missing file is an indication for your antivirus messing with stuff or you not running your locale in japanese

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can just copie and rename any other audio file into the one missing and it should work but usually a missing file is an indication for your antivirus messing with stuff or you not running your locale in japanese
it worked now, thanks, i forgot my locale still in english.. :)

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just go to the stair that have a flower picture near it
still stuck, its endless loops of dungeon
btw, i dont see the flower vase near the stairs, how do you get that?

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can refer to etigoya's guide on hongfire if you have problems finding any of the h-scenes or getting through the game.

Yup, some stuff in this game can be really difficult to find.