What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [ I Wanna Make RPGs ] [ RPGつくり隊] Stardust / 星屑 RE145373 RJ145373

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 星屑/Stardust (RJ145373)

Has anyone played any of his previous games? If so, are they any good? Somehow I seem to have missed all of them.
'Whatever', this circle's previous game, has an English full translation up here -thx candyfloss-; easiest to give it a try.
It is basically a naive airhead running around town solving mysteries - in a completely unorthodox manner. (Pretty sure you could guess how, though... ;))
More comedy than h. At least as far as I could see from the little time I spent with it.

This one though appears to be less light-hearted, from the looks of it.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Heavy concentrated Breathing"
All right i'm ready then. Ahem!
Ladies and Gentlemans! I present you all what Thug Hero's Party should've have been!
This game is the proof, the undeniable proof that i needed to show how awful written and bad designed it was Thug Hero's Party! Let's begin by the presentation of the characters, while on Thug Hero you spend i will say, 1/6 of the game, discovering, knowing and learning about the characters that will be taken away from you, in this game you spend HALF OF THE GAME developing an bond with the characters before they are taken away from you! (you wanna know what game did this before? Suikoden 2!) Is amazing! Simply amazing! You actually feel this characters, you actually form an bond with the main heroine, she is not just an cute face, she has problems she has an history, she is an character! You travel with her, meet other people, some will join the party later but will be taken away, but not before you learn about then, not before you interact with them! The main character is perfectly capable of handle things, he is not an piece of trash that even after killing thousands of slimes still have problems to fight! He don't need to an pact with the devil to grown, but he will still have problems, but nothing that he cannot surpasse! Essentialy this game is more about your connection with the characters and you will feel when they are gone, and i find that perfect for an netorare! You need to be invested with the characters, especially in an netorare! The story that can hold you for the characters those stories that will give you more pain, why you guys think that NTRGP2 is so much liked? Because the story stops and shows you the characters interact, the story develop the bonds of the characters through all the game not just the prologue, and when things are irreversible and shit will hit the fan you are so invested that is impossible to don't feel about the situation that Mars was, here is almost the same thing, i mean is not incredible as NTRGP2, but it really goes that way, and that is why i think that this game the deserve more, he is actually an good game that even if you are not an NTR fan, you will definitly like for what he do, for what he actually works, in contrast of some others that used, plot armor to advance an undeniable plot.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ladies and Gentlemans! I present you all what Thug Hero's Party should've have been!
This game is the proof, the undeniable proof that i needed to show how awful written and bad designed it was Thug Hero's Party! Let's begin by the presentation of the characters, while on Thug Hero you spend i will say, 1/6 of the game, discovering, knowing and learning about the characters that will be taken away from you, in this game you spend HALF OF THE GAME developing an bond with the characters before they are taken away from you! (you wanna know what game did this before? Suikoden 2!) Is amazing! Simply amazing! You actually feel this characters, you actually form an bond with the main heroine, she is not just an cute face, she has problems she has an history, she is an character! You travel with her, meet other people, some will join the party later but will be taken away, but not before you learn about then, not before you interact with them! The main character is perfectly capable of handle things, he is not an piece of trash that even after killing thousands of slimes still have problems to fight! He don't need to an pact with the devil to grown, but he will still have problems, but nothing that he cannot surpasse! Essentialy this game is more about your connection with the characters and you will feel when they are gone, and i find that perfect for an netorare! You need to be invested with the characters, especially in an netorare! The story that can hold you for the characters those stories that will give you more pain, why you guys think that NTRGP2 is so much liked? Because the story stops and shows you the characters interact, the story develop the bonds of the characters through all the game not just the prologue, and when things are irreversible and shit will hit the fan you are so invested that is impossible to don't feel about the situation that Mars was, here is almost the same thing, i mean is not incredible as NTRGP2, but it really goes that way, and that is why i think that this game the deserve more, he is actually an good game that even if you are not an NTR fan, you will definitly like for what he do, for what he actually works, in contrast of some others that used, plot armor to advance an undeniable plot.
Tell me when do Suikoden 2 have a character like that ? i only know the Guy with a star dragon sword is 1 of character / story that is good and the King's Son which is bad ass after that is story just kind of down hill.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

master walkthrough plss my kind of ntr the feels, :eek:

Antox717

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Boys,I need help... can't understand why the game wont save. This message pops up but i can't read it...
https: //drive.google.com/open?id=0B9WZM04GW4K-Slp6TVJWaGszTzA
(i'm also not used to posting, so i failed to share directly the image)

Bryanis

Reputation score

Boys,I need help... can't understand why the game wont save. This message pops up but i can't read it...
I can't read them so can't tell, but you can copy / paste the text to try translating tool like google translate.... to check what it said.
Click the pop up window to have it at the active window, ctrl+c, go to a text software ( word, notepad...), ctrl+v.
You got the text ready to be but in translating tool.

Try checking if the game folder isn't on "read only" by some error.

Antox717

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Stars
Abnormality occurred by save processing. Please install a game again.
OK

..... it's worse than i thought :D
(thanks for the tip!!!)

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you aware that there's an enter button on almost every keyboard?
It'd be great if you could get into using it from time to time.

comradered

Reputation score

For the guy who can't save his game, check the game's folder for a file named Save. Delete that, because somehow it prevents the game from making a Save folder. Saving should work after that.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you aware that there's an enter button on almost every keyboard?
It'd be great if you could get into using it from time to time.
It was my way to say that i was preparing myself to enter a lot of text. hehehe :p

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tell me when do Suikoden 2 have a character like that ? i only know the Guy with a star dragon sword is 1 of character / story that is good and the King's Son which is bad ass after that is story just kind of down hill.
You played Suikoden 2? Suikoden 2 takes an fair ammount of his time developing the bonds between the characters, to when the separation comes up, you really feel and get hit very hard! Kinda like what they did here on this game, that is what i was trying to say.

comradered

Reputation score

This game is making me lose my mind. After you get separated via Demon King shenanigans, you go on a globetrotting tour to destroy what I assume to be magic generators scattered all over the world. It seems they can be found in places people aren't normally supposed to go. I've already destroyed a bunch of them, and now I'm tearing my hair out searching for the others.

P.S: I'm seeing a lot of possibly game-breaking bugs here and there. I managed to find the generator in the forest maze inside the beginning town, and it just fades to black after you destroy it. Some events are also bugged in the recollection room. At this point I'd just wait until someone uploads the newer versions.

Oh, and just in case you guys were lost in the forest maze in the beginning, here you go.

Didn't make that map, just found it on the internet.

Last edited:

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its not the forest one its a matter of how many you destroy. (i think its right before she gets NTRd). For me the (Volcano/well) is bugged cant exit it, i think there is an order in what you have to do/go and if you deviate you screw with the flags.

comradered

Reputation score

Its not the forest one its a matter of how many you destroy. (i think its right before she gets NTRd). For me the (Volcano/well) is bugged cant exit it, i think there is an order in what you have to do/go and if you deviate you screw with the flags.
Yeah, I just experimented on it. I did the forest machine first, then when I got to that whirlpool dungeon's machine, I got shafted. It might also have something to do with the choices you made, in that you either have to go full meanie on the girl/be a saint or something. At this point, I think its best to wait for a new version.

nutmad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to upgrade Ship ?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So does anyone know where all the generators are? :confused:

Nevermind, found them all. If others need help, just tell me.

Last edited:

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait! Your game didnt freeze before destroyed them all!?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It didn't, but I am having a hard time with the last boss...

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

whers the godly etigoyas walkthroug/saves :(

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How's the NTR content of this game? Is it just rape?