What's new

RPG RPG Maker [huurainodan ] [ 風来の団] Elf & Succubus: Maple and the Stolen Sword / Elf&Succubus メイプルと奪われた宝剣 RE174818 RJ174818

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ174818] Elf&Succubus メイプルと奪われた宝剣

Hey I really liked there last game with the Blue haired protagonist.
But does anyone know if this game has the same battle mechanics as the last one? Where the enemies could do h-attacks in combat?

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey I really liked there last game with the Blue haired protagonist.
But does anyone know if this game has the same battle mechanics as the last one? Where the enemies could do h-attacks in combat?
Sadly I don't think so. This ones more like the mechanic one. Different outfits/ accessories that show up in scenes, plus clothing damage not being tied to HP, but no battle rape/molestation as far as I'm aware.

Granted I could be missing it but I played a good 2 hours and haven't seen any enemies that have in combat H, so I doubt there is any.

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sadly I don't think so. This ones more like the mechanic one. Different outfits/ accessories that show up in scenes, plus clothing damage not being tied to HP, but no battle rape/molestation as far as I'm aware.

Granted I could be missing it but I played a good 2 hours and haven't seen any enemies that have in combat H, so I doubt there is any.
Ah, thats a shame, guess I will pass on this one. Thanks for the reply.

smilez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I've been stuck in

If i enter the purple door at the top of it the gates seem to be locked. Also found a blue door had a switch at the end of the gate but still can't find any way out of here.... Any help?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi, I've been stuck in

If i enter the purple door at the top of it the gates seem to be locked. Also found a blue door had a switch at the end of the gate but still can't find any way out of here.... Any help?
try click switch then pass 2 door? 1.jpg

that1person

Reputation score

Would anyone mind sharing a save after fighting Kelvin? I barely beat the witch and there's no way I'm beating him.

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone mind sharing a save after fighting Kelvin? I barely beat the witch and there's no way I'm beating him.
Figured I'd put a save up since no one else seems to have done so :) Enjoy guys

If there are any issues please just let me know :)
For the uninitiated you just extract it into the game folder :):D

Edit: All CG seem to be unlocked, but not all the costumes, you'll have to play through it to get them, sorry but it's the best I have at the moment, maybe I'll upload a 100% with costumes if I get time

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2.02 Anime sharing^^

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.