What's new

Humbid0 Games

destro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Humbid0 Games

Ah, that's because those two games weren't made in my level-editor.
They predate the creation of the level editor.
I created them directly in Flash.
I figure that most people wouldn't want to deal with the original FLA files.
Ah ok. Well what are the game that you did make with an editor that aren't on you site?

Last edited:

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As far as I know, all of the games that were made using my level editor have their level editors posted on the site.

(But their downloads probably won't work until Dropbox decides to re-enable my Dropbox account)

destro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I know, all of the games that were made using my level editor have their level editors posted on the site.

(But their downloads probably won't work until Dropbox decides to re-enable my Dropbox account)
ok just wondering

6shot

Reputation score

So, what's going on with the pokemorph game? :confused: That's the game that lead me here and what I want.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

completly off topic here but does anyone have or know of a decent file merger please and thanks in advance

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, what's going on with the pokemorph game? :confused: That's the game that lead me here and what I want.
That's actually Humbird0's current focus. If you follow his Twitter, he has many updates on his progress including several recent showcase videos.

6shot

Reputation score

That's actually Humbird0's current focus. If you follow his Twitter, he has many updates on his progress including several recent showcase videos.
Too bad I don't have twitter. My question is, when can I expect a new update to be released OR has there already been one which i seem to have missed?

destro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Too bad I don't have twitter. My question is, when can I expect a new update to be released OR has there already been one which i seem to have missed?
He hasn't updated it yet, he says when he updates things on twitter and here.

destro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me why Humbird0s Dropbox isn't working?:confused:

Reputation score

say humbird0 im trying to edit levels like grass battles and make certian fights replay but it never saves what i do to the level how do i fix this...

destro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Humbird, question, what is with your sprites left arm?:confused:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Bah, the sprite rape is mediocre, and half the rapes/enemies get recycled in later levels..

Not terrible though, it can stay in my collection.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bah, the sprite rape is mediocre, and half the rapes/enemies get recycled in later levels..

Not terrible though, it can stay in my collection.
I have no idea which game you're referring to.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't think you need to have a Twitter account to be able to visit it.
Alternatively, you can view these update posts on too.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me why Humbird0s Dropbox isn't working?:confused:
It was temporarily disabled after I posted a pokemon side-project called and Dropbox got steam-rolled with traffic. It's working now.

By now, you'd think I'd know better than to post pokemon stuff on Dropbox. It just can handle the sheer traffic of Pokemon fans.

destro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Humbird is there any way to add items onto the pokemon item database?

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Adding key-items

You cannot add items to the game's database, because the only way to add items that actually do anything would be to edit the source code of the game.
But at any time during the game, you can easily add items to the player's inventory that don't do anything. I often do this for things like keys and story items.

To add an arbitrary item to the inventory,
run the level editor, go into an event script, and add a
command.
But... leave the top box blank and type something like this into the bottom area:
[RAM_F.items.addItem(myItem)]
Just make sure there aren't any spaces anywhere. Also, this command is case-sensitive. After the game runs this, an item called "myItem" will get added to the player's inventory. If you run this command multiple times, the quantity of this item will increase in the inventory. You can replace the word "myItem" with anything you want.

Or you can use the name of an actual in-game item to add working items to your inventory, such as potion, super_potion, or tm_strength (in-game items are always lowercase)

You can also remove items with this special command:
[RAM_F.items.removeItem(myItem)]

Or if you want to completely remove an item from the inventory, you can create a
command, and type this into the three boxes:
items.myItem
=
/delete

If you want to check whether or not the player has a certain item, use an
command in the script editor and set its three boxes like this:
items.myItem
>

The game stores the item's quantity in that variable, so if you had 3 potions, then items.potion would be equal to 3.

You can also make sprites appear or not appear based on the existence or quantity of an item by typing this into the sprite's flag list (located on the lower-left corner of the editor when you have a sprite selected)
items.myItem>0
A sprite with this flag will only appear if this condition is true. And sprites with multiple conditions will only appear if every single condition is true. Again, make sure there are no spaces and make sure you have all the capital letters correct if you used any capital letters in the item's name.