What's new

How to experience a H game

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: How to experience a H game

when i was like 10, a 15 year old flopped his dick out to show us(me and a friend) how to fap, but my dick is/was so small that method didn't work for me

one finger on the head making circles, das how i did it for a long time

what i don't get is why you feel the need to no homo on something absolutely natural to do.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

because the people saying no homo and the people that think it may be taboo to talk about the topic may have some insecurity in their sexuality...

come on, it's something everyone does, not only men as well so it's not a thing only we can discuss about, everyone should join the topic maybe ask something like "how may fingers will you use" and whatnot

now with the serious answer: you can make someone enjoy the gameplay, the story and the sex, aiming for the three of them should be the ideal of a hentai game

if you want to troll people, make every h-scene or sequence short, so they will not be able to get off in one scene, and make the gameplay complex, so they wont be able to keep going in between scenes; making them play the full game without coming XD

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

because the people saying no homo and the people that think it may be taboo to talk about the topic may have some insecurity in their sexuality...

come on, it's something everyone does, not only men as well so it's not a thing only we can discuss about, everyone should join the topic maybe ask something like "how may fingers will you use" and whatnot

now with the serious answer: you can make someone enjoy the gameplay, the story and the sex, aiming for the three of them should be the ideal of a hentai game

if you want to troll people, make every h-scene or sequence short, so they will not be able to get off in one scene, and make the gameplay complex, so they wont be able to keep going in between scenes; making them play the full game without coming XD
that could actually work if the game was about dealing with a cocktease of a woman :)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wouldn't that be a wonderfull game XD
wasnt that illusion game sorta like that? where you keep cumming too early when fucking your demon sister and at the end your strong enough to turn things round and fuck her silly