What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ housegame ] [ハウスゲーム] Bitch Exorcist Rio 3 / ビッチ退魔師リオ3 RE150007 RJ150007

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [ハウスゲーム]ビッチ退魔師リオ3 (Bitchi Taimashi Rio 3 RPG)

Finally back to the sorta old ways. I loved the pot then and love the pot now.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the base story?
Do you need to play the first and second game to understand what's going on?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's the base story?
Do you need to play the first and second game to understand what's going on?
They all have their own separate plotlines, the only consistent thing is the MC fucks monsters into submission and destroys them (or exorcizes possessed people in the 2nd game) with a spell powered by their semen (only on a 1-on-1 basis, otherwise the spell can't focus on a target).
The gist I got from this game (short of any sort of translation) is she ends up stranded on an island, and ends up in a village of tribesmen with enormous dicks.
She volunteers to take the place of the village girl in their nightly ritualistic gangbangs, which gradually exhausts her (which says a lot, considering she's a nymphomaniac with a huge libido).
She has 4 days to get off the island before she gets completely worn out.

Hey, I'm a little stuck at the moment. I went into the forest for a second time and the other girl has been chased off by two slugs. I get to them near the top left, but nothing happens. I assume I need to get the sword on the right, but I can't connect the lily pads. I also can't leave the area as it gives me a text box, and then it turns me around. Don't know what to do, any advice?
I ran into a similar issue on my first run, pretty sure it's a bug that stems from doing the 1st forest visit too late in the game (such as on the 3rd or 4th day rather than the 1st).
There should be 4 surrounding the girl and then 2 more pop out to chase you away when you approach.

On a side note, how do you get the scenes with the other girl? They're the only 2 I'm missing in the gallery.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They all have their own separate plotlines, the only consistent thing is the MC fucks monsters into submission and destroys them (or exorcizes possessed people in the 2nd game) with a spell powered by their semen (only on a 1-on-1 basis, otherwise the spell can't focus on a target).
The gist I got from this game (short of any sort of translation) is she ends up stranded on an island, and ends up in a village of tribesmen with enormous dicks.
She volunteers to take the place of the village girl in their nightly ritualistic gangbangs, which gradually exhausts her (which says a lot, considering she's a nymphomaniac with a huge libido).
She has 4 days to get off the island before she gets completely worn out.
Do you recommend to begin with that one? Is that the best one of the series?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you recommend to begin with that one? Is that the best one of the series?
The first two are in english, so if you want to actually understand what's going on, then start at the beginning.

by the time you get to 3, you should be able to work out most of it by context alone.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first two are in english, so if you want to actually understand what's going on, then start at the beginning.

by the time you get to 3, you should be able to work out most of it by context alone.
Oh I didn't know there were translated :)
Thanks for pointing them out!

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't find any live links to the previous 2 translated games, can anyone reupload'em please?

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally back to the sorta old ways. I loved the pot then and love the pot now.
OoOoooOOoh the glorious glorious pot. One of the best scenes in these games!

deatlypoutine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't find any live links to the previous 2 translated games, can anyone reupload'em please?
yeah i would also greatly appreciate you guys reuploading the first one. i got the second one and will upload it but i dont think it will last long so grab it while its fresh ^^

mega link:

p.s. i don't think its the translated version but its still better than nothing

addicted8910

Reputation score

Download links to the first one can be found here if you google "hentaifromhell bitch exorcist rio" (I can't link yet, so that's the best I can do)

If those don't work I think I have the translated first one kicking around somewhere, I can go find it. There is a translation for the second one on the thread for Bitchi Taimashi Rio 2 one the second or third last page, which you just download then drag and drop over the original version I think.

Anyway, does anyone know if there's going to be a translation for this version? Half the fun of this series is the main character's attitude to the, um, 'proceedings'.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Download links to the first one can be found here if you google "hentaifromhell bitch exorcist rio" (I can't link yet, so that's the best I can do)

If those don't work I think I have the translated first one kicking around somewhere, I can go find it. There is a translation for the second one on the thread for Bitchi Taimashi Rio 2 one the second or third last page, which you just download then drag and drop over the original version I think.

Anyway, does anyone know if there's going to be a translation for this version? Half the fun of this series is the main character's attitude to the, um, 'proceedings'.
The problem with translating this is that the natives are speaking a heavily accented/pigeon Japanese. I haven't been able to pick out more than a word or two, and the machines don't even get that far. I think it would take a truly fluent speaker to wade through it. Imagine trying to translate if you didn't know any English and were relying on machine translation.

addicted8910

Reputation score

The problem with translating this is that the natives are speaking a heavily accented/pigeon Japanese. I haven't been able to pick out more than a word or two, and the machines don't even get that far. I think it would take a truly fluent speaker to wade through it. Imagine trying to translate this conversation if you didn't know any English and were relying on machine translation.
Ah, okay, thanks for explaining that to me. I guess I'll just wait and see if somone has a go at translating this one then, unless I want to learn to be natively fluent in Japanese of course.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first two were translated by someone over at Hrpgheaven, but i'm pretty sure they were posted here.

groger991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, ive downloaded the v1.01 fix but it doesn't work, it seems to be corrupted :confused:

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I'm having trouble finding links to this game. :( Anyone got any up to date links?

Also it says version 1.06 on DLsite, has anyone checked the patch notes/blog and figured out if those are just bugfixes?

sardan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah i would also greatly appreciate you guys reuploading the first one. i got the second one and will upload it but i dont think it will last long so grab it while its fresh ^^

mega :

p.s. i don't think its the translated version but its still better than nothing
Its not the translated one :/
Im also hardly looking for the translation of the two first. But it seems that it have disappeared from the internet

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im also hardly looking for the translation of the two first. But it seems that it have disappeared from the internet

Pretty sure Starke has it on his website, cuz members of that site translated it in the first place.

They aren't keen on sharing though, and you have to jump through hoops to get in.

hrpgheaven.com if you're interested anyway.

sardan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found the first one full translated on ... a steam post.
Im checking hrpgheaven for the second one, thanks :)

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

RJ093653

RJ112563

Status
Not open for further replies.