What's new

RPG [ housegame ] [ ハウスゲーム ] Bitch Exorcist Rio 2 / ビッチ退魔師リオ2 RE112563 RJ112563 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio 2 (WIP)

Seems there was another update on his site on 12/26. Looks like he's done drawing 1/3 the images and is hopeful for a March/April 2013 release, though he thinks that's unlikely. He also comments that the rape scenes are the ones that he feels are most well drawn.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Bitchi Taimashi Rio 2

Title:
Bitchi Taimashi Rio 2

Dlsite Link:

Release Date:
March 18, 2013

File Size:
56 MB

Download Link:

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio 2

It's a pretty fun game and as I posted in the other thread it's quite refreshing to have a game without a level grind again. I'd go as far as to say that I prefer the games this way.

It seems that I keep getting stuck in the dark building with the scientist in it and unable to leave. This happens after the scene with the dark haired girl. It's as if the door is bugged and I've tried interacting with everything.

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a pretty fun game and as I posted in the other thread it's quite refreshing to have a game without a level grind again. I'd go as far as to say that I prefer the games this way.

It seems that I keep getting stuck in the dark building with the scientist in it and unable to leave. This happens after the scene with the dark haired girl. It's as if the door is bugged and I've tried interacting with everything.
Encountered the same bug as well. Should probably expect a v2 or something later along the line i guess.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

+repped; will seed 'til my balls ring as hollow coconuts.

barring that, then until there's an updated version uploaded. :p

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I guess this one is going to be pretty short too...

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Encountered the same bug as well. Should probably expect a v2 or something later along the line i guess.
Likewise, same bug. What a shame.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so I've got 23 scenes (assuming 28 total based on the gallery rooms layout) and I"m currently trying to solve the tentacles raiding the town but I can't find out at all what I'm supposed to do.

My only option appears to be to enter the first house of the game (the one you are brought into when first entering the town with the old man in it) which results in her wondering where the old man is, only to exit the building and be lured into a trap resulting in game over (rape).

Every building but that one house and the Inn appear to be locked.

Anyone got that far/past it yet?

I haven't found a solution to the dark house with the chest trap resulting in game over and I was able to trigger an alternate trap scene with the first house and the old man when entering it at night before the tentacle invasion.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so I've got 23 scenes (assuming 28 total based on the gallery rooms layout) and I"m currently trying to solve the tentacles raiding the town but I can't find out at all what I'm supposed to do.

My only option appears to be to enter the first house of the game (the one you are brought into when first entering the town with the old man in it) which results in her wondering where the old man is, only to exit the building and be lured into a trap resulting in game over (rape).

Every building but that one house and the Inn appear to be locked.

Anyone got that far/past it yet?

I haven't found a solution to the dark house with the chest trap resulting in game over and I was able to trigger an alternate trap scene with the first house and the old man when entering it at night before the tentacle invasion.
How did you get past the part where the rest of us are stopped by bugs at? (Where the Miko character titfucks the scientist tentacle form, and lets you get the bomb from the chest, in the dark house.)

Did you do something else other than go into the 'dark house' to get the bomb, after the girl gives you the key toward the northern cave? I hadn't been able to find anything else to do.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How did you get past the part where the rest of us are stopped by bugs at? (Where the Miko character titfucks the scientist tentacle form, and lets you get the bomb from the chest, in the dark house.)

Did you do something else other than go into the 'dark house' to get the bomb, after the girl gives you the key toward the northern cave? I hadn't been able to find anything else to do.

hmmmm.....Like I said, I haven't solved the dark house chest trap yet....I was able to do other scenes and have initiated the tentacle invasion. I have 4 scenes of the Miko, 3 are of her being raped which Rio (thats her name, right?) saves her in 2 of them and one being her "helping" the guard-turned-tentacle in the guardhouse. The 4th is tied to the old man & his son from the first house in the game luring both of them to game over traps.

As it's kind of late and I'm rather tired, I don't remember exactly what events I've done or in what order. It's possible I've encountered another bug that allowed me to progress as far as I have while walling me from any further progression.

if it helps anyone....
Gallery Room -
Inventory highlighting what I believe to be the cave key -

My current options during tentacle invasion:
Enter 1st cave room, 2nd room blocked by boulders. I've entered it prior to the invasion in which I fended off the guard who attempted to ambush Rio.
Enter Inn, can't enter any rooms (not even her own). Can only view gallery/wander around.
Enter First house where she wonders where the old man is who previously "motioned" her over to him, exiting afterwards results in 1 of two traps depending if daytime or nighttime.

All other buildings are locked and can't determine a solution. It's very possible I skipped over a key item and have trapped myself.

*Edit* Attached saves contain save file #2, my backup save at 34 minutes in and save file #3, my current save in the gallery room during the invasion. Careful when extracting into the folder that you don't replace your own saves.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm. I wasn't able to 'fend off' the guard who ambushes Rio in that cave, it always ends in her getting a game over. So I haven't been able to get past that.

Did you trade 5000g to the Witch for something? (The Witch took 5000g from me, and at some point I became able to enter the 'dark house' during the day - at which point it's lit, and I was able to retrieve the bomb from the chest - this is the point that everyone is getting trapped/bugged at.)

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. I wasn't able to 'fend off' the guard who ambushes Rio in that cave, it always ends in her getting a game over. So I haven't been able to get past that.

Did you trade 5000g to the Witch for something? (The Witch took 5000g from me, and at some point I became able to enter the 'dark house' during the day - at which point it's lit, and I was able to retrieve the bomb from the chest - this is the point that everyone is getting trapped/bugged at.)
Yes, at some point I purchased/traded an item from the witch for 5000g. Sometime after that I opened the chest in the back end of her shop which resulted in a single wormlike tentacle thing joining Rio. That worm thing defeats the guards ambush in the cave which brings you to the house in the far southeast corner with the blond girl.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, at some point I purchased/traded an item from the witch for 5000g. Sometime after that I opened the chest in the back end of her shop which resulted in a single wormlike tentacle thing joining Rio. That worm thing defeats the guards ambush in the cave which brings you to the house in the far southeast corner with the blond girl.
Huh...when I go and open that chest, all I get is a game over.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh...when I go and open that chest, all I get is a game over.
aye, unfortunately I don't remember/know which item enabled me to bypass the chests trap.

I can recall the purpose of some of the items in the inventory screenshot a few posts back.

On the left column,
Items #1(chest), #3(silver key #1), #4(paper) and possibly #5(silver key #2) do not affect the chest in the Witches shop.
On the right column, Items #1(bronze key), #2(hammer) and #5(buried documents) do not affect the chest. so that leaves the dark bluish key (which I think opens the abandoned lab that everyone gets stuck at), the gold key and the highlighted "key" which looks to be a lockpick of sorts.

You might be able to pinpoint which one affects it based on which items you have while still succumbing to the trap and game over. Assuming, of course, that the item doesn't disappear on use like one other item did.

Regardless of all this though, I'm no longer interested in trying to progress because I believe I am at a dead end so until the scientist/lab problem is fixed I'll just wait around for a full save.

Last edited:

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I get stopped at the same bugged room as everyone else.

As for getting the worm from the GO chest in the witch's warehouse, you need to pick up the item from that jar in the first monster's shop. Normally it's a GO scene but if you have the hammer, you can smash it like you did in the first game, and it'll give you an item. Take that and select the chest again, choosing the third option. This'll give you the worm.

On another note, does anyone know how to keep the translation aggregator thing from crashing games? It was working fine an hour ago and all of a sudden it causes the game to crash after a few seconds with the error message "RGSS player has stopped working."

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well got all cg except 1 (unless there's a new row?)

also stuck at the bugged dark house.
The invasion need bomb to progress into the cave which I assume is game won, too bad the dark house bug stops that =3

Someone could save hack the bomb into her inventory actually for a save inside the cave during invasion

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here's a little walkthrough for those with trouble figuring things out and for those that can't read moonspeak. I'm going to start before bandit gangbang ambush where you have to sneak in at night since that seems to be where people are having trouble.

[UPDATED]

1. To survive the ambush, you need to buy the magic bills from the magic store witch. She'll sell them to you for 5000G. You can get the money by finding chests around town and in houses. If she isn't selling you any, it's either because you don't have 5000G, or you already bought them, or you didn't watch the Mayu's scene in the leftmost of the 3 blue houses (on south side of town).

2. Once you have the bills, you can survive the ambush. Move onto the cabin to the left of the ambush see a scene with Mayu (the black-haired girl) (if you use a machine translator, she reads as "Cocoon").

3. After that scene, go into the main bandit base (the bigger cabin to the right of the ambush site, down the little stairs. Open the chest of the Hammer, then confront the leader for a scene. You should have the key to the gate leading to the cave now.

4. Now here's a crucial step which if you miss, dooms you to bad ends. You need to visit the locked wooden house at night (it's the house on the right side of the wall dividing it from the camp with the girls and guards in it). The door should be locked, but you should have the lockpick by now. If you don't, then visit the house with the green roof (directly south-west of the town well) during the daytime (you should have visited this house already if you picked up the money from the chest). There's a guy in there doing something suspicious in his room; talk to him. He'll visit your hotel room the next time you sleep to daytime and drop off a lockpick after tea party with you. Turns out he's a thief. Use this lockpick to open that wooden house for a scene; Mayu will come about and pick you up.

5. Moving on: With your hammer that you picked up at the bandit house, go to the merchant store in the middle of town. Go to the back room (upper-right) and walk to the jar at the end of the room. Stick your hand in the cookie jar and get raped for a gameover scene (top-most option), or smash it with your Hammer (middle option) to find an anti-curse magic bill.

6. Go to the magic store (south-west of town), go around all the way to the back, and follow that path to take you to a secluded storeroom. In the storeroom is a red box. Select the 2nd option (middle) to force it open for a mouthful of custard that leads to a gameover scene, or select the 3rd option (bottom) to use the bill to dispell the box. This gives you a pet tentacle monster (awww 'init cuutee??).

7. Proceed onto the northern gate. This leads up to the cave. Go in for a predictable surprise. Go further in for a better surprise as Tangela (the name I gave the pet tentacle) saves the day. If you skipped picking it up from the magic store, you get a gameover scene instead of this one. Otherwise, the game follows up that scene with another one of you bird feeding the chief's daughter. Soon after, she coughs up key to the Ranch.

8. Now sleep at the hotel until nighttime and visit the big dark house directly north-east of the town well. If the lights in the windows are on, **SAVE before you go in. You'll have a scene in there as well as a chest of dynamite. You need this dynamite later.

**If you have Rin's Unofficial fix (it's on this thread's second page) or have the Official v1.02 or v1.03, you'll be fine; ignore this paragraph. If you have the v1.00 of the game, you'll be trapped inside the house (FOREVERR) (this is the fatal Bug that everybody is talking about - the exit tile inside the lab after the scene is missing in v1.00). Just reload and subject yourself to the inevitable dooms of steps 9a, 9b, 10a, or 10b. (10c only possible if you have one of the fixed versions)

9a. Visit the chief's house for one gameover scene.
9b. Use the key the blonde girl gave you to get inside the ranch. Go down to the lower-right path and choose the 1st (upper) option to submit Rio to the farm life, retiring her of her career in the process, Or go to the left path and talk the the bits of dirt, The latter choice warrants you a failed arrest. After that latter choice, go back outside the entrance of the ranch to trigger an event. This leads up to a state of chaos where the village is overrun by anatomically incorrect octopi. This triggers the "Invasion". The invasion locks all doors except the hotel and the chief's house.

10a. Walk/run/bump into or talk to one of them to trigger a gameover.
10b. Swim your way to the Chief's house for a hard-earned, different gameover.
10c. Swim your way to the cave where Tangela raped its fellow comrades. There, you'll find a blockade of fallen rubble - use the dynamite to blow it aside, saving Mayu, and raping the tentacles off the chief and his lackey. This should lead up to the Good/True End.

For those that didn't need help but just wanted the H scenes, I've attached a save file and the public data file with 28/28 of the scenes.

**For those whom were using the bugged original game but now have a fixed version: you can start where you left off before getting trapped by the lab bug. The save has the lab (the dark house) lit up and ready to go for Step #8 (before getting the dynamite) and so on.

Attachments

Last edited:

adaz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry but that is not the cg save. the cg save is the PublicData

Status
Not open for further replies.