What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Hourglass & Pencil] シスターセリンの奮闘記 / Hot & Bothered Sister Celyn (RJ168585)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ168585 シスターセリンの奮闘記

I'm stuck on the sick boy quest..
talk to the woman in charge item then go to church to talk to the woman who still ne quest is but just then you get some as not

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To people getting stuck on the sick kid or other quests: From examining the extracted files, it looks to me like these are bugs. The working quests have the same switch associated with allowing you to view and actually move to a new area, while the broken ones have two different switches or point to unused switches. This is leading to paradoxical situations where the flag that you raise for completing a quest is required for you to begin it, that kind of thing.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To people getting stuck on the sick kid or other quests: From examining the extracted files, it looks to me like these are bugs. The working quests have the same switch associated with allowing you to view and actually move to a new area, while the broken ones have two different switches or point to unused switches. This is leading to paradoxical situations where the flag that you raise for completing a quest is required for you to begin it, that kind of thing.
*Brain explode* uh... ah.. yeah! right! that's the problem :rolleyes: ... yeah...:confused:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

simply speaking, the end script / program for that quest is not correct ... ;)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

yup. game is bugged.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... there's no other way except waiting for the maker to fix it?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

waiting for ne new version + hope that it will have to start all over again with the save then also goes without XD

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

over speaking and interacting with everythng in the game for over 3 hours i am glad i read that now or else il loose even more time on that quest trying to find out <.< il wait for update T_T

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm at the castle where the masked guy from the begining is trapped, there are 3 coulored switches but no matter on which order I use them nothing seems to happen... Is this the bugged part of the game?

NVM got it working, just use the switches again after they are already pressed.

Last edited:

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*Brain explode* uh... ah.. yeah! right! that's the problem :rolleyes: ... yeah...:confused:
uh, sorry :eek:

So... there's no other way except waiting for the maker to fix it?
Well, I wouldn't say there's no other way. I wasn't looking for broken switches just for fun or to annoy robertohen. Assuming the problem is as simple as I think it is anyone with some basic rpg maker knowledge can hack together a fix, which is what I'm doing now. Once I've tested to make sure that it at least fixes the problems that I know about I'd be happy to upload to mega and pm a link to anyone interested.

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was able to finish the game but there are still two side quest I couldn't complete. Also, I don't think there is a recollection room, or at least I haven't been able to find it.

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was able to finish the game but there are still two side quest I couldn't complete. Also, I don't think there is a recollection room, or at least I haven't been able to find it.
There is a recollection room. In your house, click the bookshelf in the lower right ten or so times. Because there's no indication (that I know of) that this is something you should do it's possible that this is a cheat/secret recollection room, but there ya go.

If the two side quests you couldn't complete were the herb gathering and lost child ones, then I think I was correct that those are actually broken and not just difficult to trigger. However, neither of them has any h-scenes and since you completed the game anyway they obviously aren't required for main story progression. I still don't know what is though.

Edit: Okay, figured it out. Without getting into the details: If you're stuck after completing the quest where you sneak into the castle, keep traveling back and forth between the home village and the castle village. After 5 times the story will progress.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

uh, sorry :eek:

Well, I wouldn't say there's no other way. I wasn't looking for broken switches just for fun or to annoy robertohen. Assuming the problem is as simple as I think it is anyone with some basic rpg maker knowledge can hack together a fix, which is what I'm doing now. Once I've tested to make sure that it at least fixes the problems that I know about I'd be happy to upload to mega and pm a link to anyone interested.
Ahh yes, this is the response I've been waiting for...

Hope everything goes smoothly for you..

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't get to the plains area to get the medicine for the boy and for the womans quest in the church the area shows on the map but its greyed out.
Is this game just bugged?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

if you read the last 15 posts your answer is there and yes it has to many bugs and this is one of the main problems, seems if its greyed out on the map then you already done for =3

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What a steaming pile of a game. Art is excellent, but the programming is abysmal. Don't tell me they actually played their game before releasing it. And no text skip function, no possibility to hide the text box (even though all animations are covered by it), dialog options resulting in a straight Game Over screen, ...

Torrent is on nyaa btw. I don't understand why nobody is sharing it here. There's no loli in it and I can point out several games with loli and shota that get posted on the forums here as well.

OP
B

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is being shared by 2 people, including me. You just have to use more energy and ask us to share it with you.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn it... I can't find which script handles the map options...
If only I could, I'd change the script...

Edit* OK! I finally found the script that handles the map notebook. I'll attempt to fix the bug.

Last edited:

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The problem is in the game the MC is discribed as a Child... atleast thats what i got from my translation programm.I guess thats why they gave it a "loli" tag
actually there are quite a few hints that say shes not 18
+ there is definetly shota and i dont know if thats allowed to share

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Great news peepz, I found the switch that handles the map items selection/deselection. I manage to get onto the map to save the kid, but now I need to figure out how to make it so that the game doesn't bug on the future.

I'll give some feedback soon.