What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

I'm absolutely sure that this line of dialogue is from the "original" HoB. I fancy it's just an old reupload from somewhere else. Considering that japanese file hoster it's no wonder.

interesting. i downloaded the file and it turns out to be an iso. was HoTB ever in iso format? when i ran it, it had a picture of a hentai VN i don't remember the name of.

edit: this is the VN the iso turned out to be HOUND-獣欲の買収者-

I found something look like HOBT here
4share.vn/f/7e4a4c47494e4946/HOUND.rara

HOUND.jpg

but it seems to be a stand alone setup, with 1.6 GB (japanese setup.exe)
but i failed to start it :confused:

Gee, that link had a file rigged with spyware inside, all 3 of my anti-virus program and my firewall counter got skyrocketed.
Better double check twice next time.

interesting. i downloaded the file and it turns out to be an iso. was HoTB ever in iso format? when i ran it, it had a picture of a hentai VN i don't remember the name of.

edit: this is the VN the iso turned out to be HOUND-獣欲の買収者-

Yes lord
when i run the setup.exe, i meet the picture of hentai, too :confused:
the same, it's folder named HOUND-獣欲の買収者-

it is a game somehow, not virus, i installed

the icon appears a DOG's HEAD

Gee, that link had a file rigged with spyware inside, all 3 of my anti-virus program and my firewall counter got skyrocketed.
Better double check twice next time.

don't be too worried, i installed, and see it is a game, not a deceiving exe

don't be too worried, i installed, and see it is a game, not a deceiving exe

Ever hear of a ? The fact that you got a game does not necessarily mean you didn't also get a .

Ever hear of a ? The fact that you got a game does not necessarily mean you didn't also get a .

or a virus in general.

i don't understand what u say
strange grammar

simply say it " you installed a virus ", that's all

You installed a virus. These people are all saying that their antivirus software said that the program had viruses.

However, now that you've installed it, is the game just a re-upload of Hounds? Is there anything different?

That scene is also in regular HotB so I'd wager it's just a full copy.

Keep in mind that antivirus providers are quite fond of setting their software up to sound the alarm at the sight of not only viruses and malware, but of competitor's software, of anything even remotely resembling pirated software, or anything else they want gone, but can't delete without your consent.

Why even bother wondering? Somebody provided a MEGA link just on the post right before that one...just take that down and download the MEGA one?

downloaded the 1 GB of HOBT
inthegame, it stopped to run when i came to the Daigo wood, keep loading and not respond anything else

Does anyone know how to use cheat engine on this game?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Noticed some new picture on the devs twitter feed, not sure what to make of it but maybe a new character or just him making new CG art:

CNVrN6yU8AA-UeR.jpg

Is there any sign of progress or new stuff? even a new game on his status? I cant read any of his stuff for crap lol.

That picture looks like a slightly different version of the woman in Nanocrisis. Maybe he's just teasing us haha.

He gets and edits all his models from Daz3d. I don't think he makes anything.

Is there any sign of progress or new stuff? even a new game on his status? I cant read any of his stuff for crap lol.

His updates come quite slowly the last 2 were actually very very fast in the update pattern...

I was wandering if the translation is coming anytime soon... Not nagging just wanted an ETA. :D

I'm betting that model is for a new game in the works...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back